Amar
urbaNRoots
waitressinthesky
MJ
Jay29
34 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Arsenal 5 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur: Arsenal punish Spurs' poor tactics - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal 5 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur: Arsenal punish Spurs' poor tactics

Post by EL Patron Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:43 pm

aleumdance wrote:
MJGunner wrote:Good to see some Spurs humbled and put in their place. I mean seriously, it's been 16 years since they finished above us and they go on a pretty good run of form and think they've took the reins of North London.

Nah, the big brother just put his squirt kid brother in his place today.

I was generally pleased with what Redknapp said and found him very agreeable and respectable. lol can't honestly say Wenger would have reacted the same way had we lost in a similar manner. He would have said
"Well uhhh the ref....the pitch...*insert injured player* is missing....there was a dog barking very loudly..." Razz

yeah, This game i s major wake up call to Spuddies. and it would make the shut up for a very long time

not only to spuds but to anyone in the Spuds bandwagon...i got a mate who kept telling me that Spuds are a better team than us. I told him that it's was highly debatable. I also told him the only reason Spuds are there is because we had a shit summer and a shit start to the season.

EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 5 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur: Arsenal punish Spurs' poor tactics - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal 5 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur: Arsenal punish Spurs' poor tactics

Post by SamuelJayC Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:44 pm

Walcott: "I hold my hands up; I didn't have the greatest first half. I forgot about that and worked hard in the second half."

Van Persie: "I find it funny that Theo gets criticism. He gives me loads of assists and I, and everyone, know that he can score."

Very Happy
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:44 pm

looks like I missed a cracker of a game. Dumb EPL schedule :facepalm:

Congrats on a fine win.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:45 pm

Done with the post match stuff. Sorry to say it's a big one, but I think it's one of my best.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:46 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Another one:

Harry leave now. All you keep banging on about is england 24/7. Even before the NLD youve said you want to take your colleuges with you, before a NLD. Great one.

Laughing they mad

spurs forums are funnier than united forums when they lose
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:51 pm

aleumdance wrote:
spurs forums are funnier than united forums when they lose
Especially to us, and when they lose. And when they lose to us. And 5-2 Very Happy

Damn, now I feel bad, I'd really give a high 5-2 any Spurs fan right now :/

GoonerJay29 wrote:Done with the post match stuff. Sorry to say it's a
big one, but I think it's one of my best.

I'll say Arsenal 5 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur: Arsenal punish Spurs' poor tactics - Page 3 3176931354

Good to see someone who recognizes Rozza's immense contribution. Not that anyone in particular here didn't.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:07 pm

Arsenal 5 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur: Arsenal punish Spurs' poor tactics - Page 3 AmmE4SICMAACdfa

:bow:
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:12 pm

LOl funny comment from a Gooner

RVP's Left foot could Impregnate a woman.. the Equalizer oh my G...... Well done Gunners don't let the Russian mob take the 4th spot

aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:24 pm

Eman wrote:I went out drinking last night, but set my alarm for 7:00am. In Canada, the game started at 8:30am, and my alarm went off every 5 minutes for an hour and a half, but I fecking slept through the whole game :facepalm:. Dunno if I'll ever forgive myself.

What a result, though. I've seen the highlights, and Jesus, take a bow everybody!

Same for me, but I was at work - and when I came home there were 15 minutes to go, but my ISP trolled the f*ck out of me - and couldn't see even those 15 minutes :facepalm:

Now I'm downloading the full match, if you need links I'll send them to you.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:34 pm

send me links urbanroots PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by KMD Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:35 pm

i barely woke up for this game, and i was still late, at least i got to watch half-time Smile had only 3 hrs of sleep, but shitty feeling is gone!!

Russian paper about todays game: It was like a tale from Anderson's story, where all the birds and cocks laughed at the black duck, (down 2 zero) and then the ugly duckling turns into a beautiful swan and enjoyed the rest of his life, being the best

something like that

a link for me too please, if its HD
KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by KMD Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:37 pm

Arsenal 5 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur: Arsenal punish Spurs' poor tactics - Page 3 X_575bf697

tottenham

before the game and after
KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:39 pm

Urban, send me a link please! I want to analyze the match a bit more in-depth

CONGRATULATIONS GOONERS!
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is HOW WE DO IT
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:41 pm

KMD wrote:Arsenal 5 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur: Arsenal punish Spurs' poor tactics - Page 3 X_575bf697

tottenham

before the game and after

:bow:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:49 pm

Excellent work jay, brilliant analysis
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:53 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Eman wrote:I went out drinking last night, but set my alarm for 7:00am. In Canada, the game started at 8:30am, and my alarm went off every 5 minutes for an hour and a half, but I fecking slept through the whole game :facepalm:. Dunno if I'll ever forgive myself.

What a result, though. I've seen the highlights, and Jesus, take a bow everybody!

Same for me, but I was at work - and when I came home there were 15 minutes to go, but my ISP trolled the f*ck out of me - and couldn't see even those 15 minutes :facepalm:

Now I'm downloading the full match, if you need links I'll send them to you.
That would be wonderful :bow:
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:03 pm

Wenger: "We play now to make up for our bad start to the season."

(2 wins from first 7 games followed by 12 wins from last 19 league games)

SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:06 pm

Since Spurs beat Arsenal 2-1 at both clubs have won 12 of their last 19 league games. Interesting.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:31 pm

Rozza was immense today! Never stopped running.

Tbh, he has been playing very good in recent games. And I hope he keeps it up.

On the win: We'll what can I say. It was juz astonishing. Absolutely amazing, but not suprised. After we went 2 down I always knew we could come back. And we totally owned them in the midfield.

If we play like we did today against Milan......then......well, we never know. It would be some miraculous shit, though.

But i'll believe. Because I have faith in my team.

UP-THE-ARSE

enjoy the rest of your night gooners. And I know for sure we won't have a dreaded blue Monday tomorrow.

And yeah. Almost forgot. If you know some Spurs fans, even if you're not friends with them. Let 'em have it. Remind them that North London Is Red Smile
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:02 pm

THE NORTH OF LONDON IS REDDDDD

I love this great feeling, I can't wait for us to actually get our act together and win some trophy
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:19 pm

http://news.arseblog.com/2012/02/arsenal-5-2-tottenham-by-the-numbers/

888 - Matches managed by Arsene Wenger
8 – Years since Arsenal last scored 5 goals on Tottenham in the League (Tottenham 4-5 Arsenal – 13 November 2004)
1934 - Year in which Arsenal last scored 5 League goals on Tottenham at home (Arsenal 5-1 Tottenham – 20 October 1934)
11 - League matches since Arsenal last won a game with Mike Dean as referee
46 - Penalties Mike Dean has awarded to other teams since he last gave one to Arsenal
1 - Dives by Gareth Bale to convince Dean to award Tottenham a penalty
24 - Characters in the phrase “Another Diving Foreigner”

2.04 - Goals per game average for Arsenal in 2011-2012
2 - Number of seasons since 2005-2006 that Arsenal averaged 2+ goals a game (08/09 and 11/12)
29 - Goals in 2011-2012 for Robin van Persie
124 - Career goals for Robin van Persie
23 - Percent of total goals haul that Robin van Persie has scored in this season alone
50 - Goals scored by Robin van Persie since 1 January 2011
39 - Percent of total goals haul that Robin van Persie has scored since 1 January 2011
9 - Robin van Persie’s place on Arsenal all-time goal-scoring list (tied with David Jack 1928-1934)
2 - Seasons that Harry Redknapp played with David Jack
29 - Appearances for Arsenal since Tomas Rosicky last scored a goal in all competitions (Leyton Orient 20 February 2011)
49 - Appearances for Arsenal since Tomas Rosicky last scored a League goal for Arsenal (Bolton 20 January 2010)
31 - Appearances for Arsenal since Bacary Sagna last scored a League goal for Arsenal (Everton 14 November 2010)
8 - Assists for Alex Song in 2011-2012
15 - Assists for Alex Song in his Arsenal career

75 - Completed passes by Mikel Arteta*
30 - Completed passes by Mikel Arteta in the final third*
72 - Completed passes by Arteta, Rosicky, and Sagna in the final third
65 - Completed passes by Tottenham in the final third
15 - Completed passes by Luca Modric in the final third
14 - Completed passes by Yossi Benayoun in the final third (of 14 attempts)
14 - Completed passes by Theo Walcott
6 - Completed passes by Theo Walcott in the second half (of 6 attempted)
4 - Completed passes by Theo Walcott in the second half, in the final third (of 4 attempted)
3 - Key passes by Theo Walcott
3 - Shots by Theo Walcott
2 - Shots on goal by Theo Walcott
2 - Goals by Theo Walcott

6 - Tackles by Kyle Walker*
4 - Tackles by Scott Parker
4 - Tackles by Mikel Arteta**
3 - Tackles by Rosicky
4 - Interceptions by Parker, Song and Asshole-Ekotto*
4 - Aerial duels won by Vermaelen (100% success rate)*
5 - Fouls committed by Emmanuel Adebayor
1 - Offsides by Emmanuel Adebayor

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:32 pm

Wow. Those stats.

Song got more than half his career assists in this season alone!?!

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:36 pm

srigooner wrote:Wow. Those stats.

Song got more than half his career assists in this season alone!?!

lol Song has invented his own position
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:47 pm

My goodness Rosicky was AMAZING today. and Walcott went from normal Walcott in the 1st half, to big game Walcott in the 2nd half.

:bow: rosicky
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by waitressinthesky Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:57 pm

It was definitely Arsenal playing the game we know they're capable of playing. I honestly think Spuds didn't see this coming.

waitressinthesky
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by waitressinthesky Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:57 pm

(I know I didn't!)

waitressinthesky
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next