Isn't Marcelo too good to be a back up ??

+12
VanDeezNuts
huntsman
Adit
EarlyPrototype
II Capitano
halamadrid2
Pedram
Mamad
guest7
Potential
Ganso
LeBéninois
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Isn't Marcelo too good to be a back up ?? - Page 3 Empty Re: Isn't Marcelo too good to be a back up ??

Post by Adit Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:51 am

You are just stating Bilbao performance wasnt bad Laughing

He was literally gave a free goal for their opener,what do you call by terrible game ? Marcelo scoring 4 own goals?

Your laughable 'out off form' excuse is getting hilarious and this excuse is not gonna help your arguments.. Laughing

No i made a spell mistake there,it is 2-2 at Nou camp in Copa del rey.

Super copa? i dont even count that as a competitive match.

You tube video proves squat.I have seen pedro running behind and scoring countless goals,afellay raping to assist,alves making tons of assists,Marcelo having terrible blocking technique results in goals and Marcelo standing there like a traffic coon etc etc..

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Isn't Marcelo too good to be a back up ?? - Page 3 Empty Re: Isn't Marcelo too good to be a back up ??

Post by guest7 Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:04 am

You are just stating Bilbao performance wasnt bad Laughing

He was literally gave a free goal for their opener,what do you call by terrible game ? Marcelo scoring 4 own goals?

1 mistake /=/ bad performance

...... yeah... sure...

Your laughable 'out off form' excuse is getting hilarious and this excuse is not gonna help your arguments..

Since when is that not a valid excuse? If someone is going to a dry period, it doesn't mean he sucks, it means he is in a bad form. What are you trying to come to? It doesn't count when it's Marcelo?

You tube video proves squat.I have seen pedro running behind and scoring countless goals,afellay raping to assist,alves making tons of assists,Marcelo having terrible blocking technique results in goals and Marcelo standing there like a traffic coon etc etc..

WHAT PROOF DO YOU WANT THEN MY GOD ARE YOU THICK, YOU WANTED PROOF SO I POSTED PROOF FFS Laughing
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:12 am

He's not very bright se7en, don't bother lmao

I'm out of this convo, no point talking to brickwalls

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:31 am

Se7en wrote:

1 mistake /=/ bad performance

...... yeah... sure...

No it wasnt one mistakes lmao,watch game again. ramos and Varane were left alone far too many times in first half

Since when is that not a valid excuse? If someone is going to a dry period, it doesn't mean he sucks, it means he is in a bad form. What are you trying to come to? It doesn't count when it's Marcelo?
Any one can use that excuse for any one..out of form Laughing Fancelo's :facepalm:

It further discredits Marcelo as a professional,learn to bring better excuses.

WHAT PROOF DO YOU WANT THEN MY GOD ARE YOU THICK, YOU WANTED PROOF SO I POSTED PROOF FFS Laughing

you brought Marcelo vs Barca video which proves squat that he is a great defender

im pretty sure these all thing happened in clasicos,even more

And crimson Laughing

yeah since you can bring shat to prove marcelo is a decent defender,you better run away.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:47 am

One of the most pointless debates ever...
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:02 pm

We play better with Marcelo. That's enough for me.

(Coentrao is not worth 30 million, no even half that imo)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3