S
jibers
Lex
halamadrid2
guest7
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Eden Hazard's father confirms Tottenham interest - Page 3 Empty Re: Eden Hazard's father confirms Tottenham interest

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:19 am

MarkMead wrote:with the rumours about lavezzi move maybe napoli
Hahahaha Manchester City fans desperate to get rid of Nasri? already? suck it

If you think there is a club in world football that will sign a shitty nasri and give him the kind of silly wages you are paying him, you can keep dreaming.

Nasri is not even world class, yet you are paying like he is the second coming of Iniesta. you are stuck with him. He has to be willing to take a slash on his paycheck if he moves away, which i doubt he wants or you will end up loaning him while paying most of his wages like you did Adebayor lol.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Eden Hazard's father confirms Tottenham interest - Page 3 Empty Re: Eden Hazard's father confirms Tottenham interest

Post by MarkMead Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:21 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:

If you think there is a club in world football that will sign a shitty nasri and give him the kind of silly wages you are paying him, you can keep dreaming.

Nasri is not even world class, yet you are paying like he is the second coming of Iniesta. you are stuck with him. He has to be willing to take a slash on his paycheck if he moves away, which i doubt he wants or you will end up loaning him while paying most of his wages like you did Adebayor lol.

ermm adebayor didnt real madrid buy him? ohhyeah!
MarkMead
MarkMead
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkMead Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:22 am

Danny7 wrote:

Nah lmaoo, he's already pinned a move to England, I don't think Napoli would even splash out the 25-35m wanted for him.

ermm 100 million from selling all 3 players
MarkMead
MarkMead
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:23 am

MarkMead wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:

ermm adebayor didnt real madrid buy him? ohhyeah!

:facepalm:

we loaned Ade for free, and paid his wages for 6 months then ship him back to your rainy city.

what's up with these new posters? they lack any common sense?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkMead Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:26 am

common sense mate ive been involved in football for 11 years ive played professional football, say goodbye to ronaldo
MarkMead
MarkMead
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:28 am

MarkMead wrote:common sense mate ive been involved in football for 11 years ive played professional football, say goodbye to ronaldo

:bow: Ronaldo will cost you a billion though....not 100 million
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkMead Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:30 am

money set at 80 million we can offer a billion
MarkMead
MarkMead
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:31 am

MarkMead wrote:
Danny7 wrote:

Nah lmaoo, he's already pinned a move to England, I don't think Napoli would even splash out the 25-35m wanted for him.

ermm 100 million from selling all 3 players

They won't be doing that anytime soon..

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkMead Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:32 am

fair point
MarkMead
MarkMead
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:35 am

A fifteen year old has been involved in football for 11 years and has played professionally hmm

Seems legit.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:35 am

MarkMead wrote:common sense mate ive been involved in football for 11 years ive played professional football, say goodbye to ronaldo

Eden Hazard's father confirms Tottenham interest - Page 3 Gogo10

:vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi:

Last edited by Danny7 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkMead Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:39 am

Danny7 wrote:

Eden Hazard's father confirms Tottenham interest - Page 3 Gogo10

:vagi:

started playing at 4!!!!!
MarkMead
MarkMead
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkMead Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:44 am

Saetablanca wrote:A fifteen year old has been involved in football for 11 years and has played professionally hmm

Seems legit.
started playing at 4 andgot signed for colchester at 12 and scouted for spurs at 13/14
MarkMead
MarkMead
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:56 am

MarkMead wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:A fifteen year old has been involved in football for 11 years and has played professionally hmm

Seems legit.
started playing at 4 andgot signed for colchester at 12 and scouted for spurs at 13/14

Professionally. You have to be the second coming of Butterball Smithy if you play professionally at 15.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:57 am

Saetablanca wrote:
MarkMead wrote:

Seems legit.

Professionally. You have to be the second coming of Butterball Smithy if you play professionally at 15.

Aguero played at 15 and he isn't even as good as Heskey I'm told.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:00 am

MarkMead wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
MarkMead wrote:

Seems legit.

oh f*ck off you little c*nt you wouldnt know cause you dont know me

Hey man, be professional and don't swear..

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkMead Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:03 am

professional why should i be professional your taking the p*ss out of me and i havent done anything wrong! because ive done something other people havent done you all think im lying f*ck you all
MarkMead
MarkMead
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:07 am

MarkMead wrote:professional why should i be professional your taking the p*ss out of me and i havent done anything wrong! because ive done something other people havent done you all think im lying f*ck you all

Eden Hazard's father confirms Tottenham interest - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRd6f3mjips6Y3irUd-DVF4d7Q--JQT6BjLk27DaRh8jWPe0Ol0&t=1

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:08 am

MarkMead wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
MarkMead wrote:

Seems legit.

oh f*ck off you little c*nt you wouldnt know cause you dont know me

Dont lose your cool, kid, theres no need to react like that especially as I did not intend any hostility whatsoever. Its also quite rich calling other people little c*nts when you are younger than everyone else. Laughing

Be a bit more mature with your responses, like not just saying stuff and not backing it up, and people will treat you with more respect. It also helps if you dont start swearing when you're caught out. Im saying this to help.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkMead Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:09 am

i dont care what you say you all under minded me
MarkMead
MarkMead
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkMead Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:10 am

Danny7 wrote:
MarkMead wrote:professional why should i be professional your taking the p*ss out of me and i havent done anything wrong! because ive done something other people havent done you all think im lying f*ck you all

Eden Hazard's father confirms Tottenham interest - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRd6f3mjips6Y3irUd-DVF4d7Q--JQT6BjLk27DaRh8jWPe0Ol0&t=1
nope
MarkMead
MarkMead
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:16 am

Enough

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3