Disappointed in John Henry

2 posters

Go down

Disappointed in John Henry Empty Disappointed in John Henry

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:27 pm

Yes, Another thread about Suarez issue, but I think The owner has f*cked up a bit here.

That Suarez apology stinks of PR obsession. The day after Ferguson mocks our club and tells us what to do, instead of hitting back at him, we cave in like bunch of coward bastards. Disgraceful to be honest.

It's obvious the owner has intervened, and is scared of club's image in public view and potential outsider fan base and growth. But at what cost ? We just sold our soul !!

Bitterly disappointed. It's obvious Suarez doesn't want to apologize after his tweet after the game last night. It's obvious he doesn't want to shake the hand of a man who has tarnished his reputation for ever (and in Luis opinion wrongly so), and now we backstab him to gain some PR ?

Pathetic act by the owners to be honest...I hope I live the day that we ain't no longer Ferguson's bitch

Back to top Go down

Disappointed in John Henry Empty Re: Disappointed in John Henry

Post by Art Morte Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:40 pm

I simply don't care, I adore football but these sort of off-the-pitch matters start boring me quickly.

So, what ever helps everyone to concentrate purely on football again.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:46 pm

Just seen Ayre's statement. F**** disgrace

Good bye Luis Suarez...wish you the best of luck when you leave in summer. we backstabbed you.

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:46 pm

The only reason I say we should put this behind us is because it is clear as day we will never win this fight with United, the FA or the media.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum