Le Samourai
Mr Nick09
Lex
windkick
guest7
RealGunner
14 posters

Go down

What's marca playing at ?  Empty What's marca playing at ?

Post by RealGunner Fri 10 Feb 2012, 21:26

"Arsenal captain Robin van Persie has reportedly told Spanish newspaper MARCA that he would be “excited” by a move to Real Madrid.

Van Persie, 28, is out of contract in the summer of 2013 and, although Arsenal plan to hold talks over an extension before the end of the season, talk has been gathering pace that Barcelona and Madrid plan to make a move.

“I am happy to hear of the interest of a club as important as Real Madrid,” Van Persie is quoted as telling MARCA. “Of course I would be excited to play there.”

marca

while 7 mins ago

Persie_Official Robin van Persie

Contrary to reports in Spain I have NEVER spoken to Marca newspaper and never gave any interview. Enjoy your day

wtf ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

What's marca playing at ?  Empty Re: What's marca playing at ?

Post by guest7 Fri 10 Feb 2012, 21:27

Marca are desperate ever since Mou boycotted them and they make up rumours all the time nowadays
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Feb 2012, 21:30

Yeah Real Madrid has shut them out completely includi9ng most press conferences these days, hence the huge effort to destabilize the team.

Falling paper sales and constant loss of ground to AS has forced them to take the route of The Sun and turn into a fully fledged rag paper.

The Spanish Daily Star if you will.

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri 10 Feb 2012, 21:30

Surprised nobody sues the crap out of Marca for quoting and putting words in peoples mouths
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri 10 Feb 2012, 21:35

At least The Sun can get away with bullshit because they remain vague on certain issues. But Marca......:facepalm: Fabricating quotes? :facepalm:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri 10 Feb 2012, 21:36

Marca is not trying to destabilize the team, that's not true. Why would they do that out of nothing? they are even more hardcore madridistas than most of us here. they print fake rumors to sell, but it would be naive to think that they cant get infos, because they are a tool for the deciders in madrid anyway.

@RG, it's strange because on their issue yesterday, they were quoting Van Persie saying that he wasnt that motivated in moving to Madrid. yet, i read this. I have the feeling that it's an english tabloid fabrication (the quotes i mean). I have the issue were they have a 4 page spread on Van Persie, i will quickly look over to see if he is quoted, i dont recall reading that stuff.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri 10 Feb 2012, 21:42

Mr Nick09 wrote:Marca is not trying to destabilize the team, that's not true. Why would they do that out of nothing? they are even more hardcore madridistas than most of us here. they print fake rumors to sell, but it would be naive to think that they cant get infos, because they are a tool for the deciders in madrid anyway.

@RG, it's strange because on their issue yesterday, they were quoting Van Persie saying that he wasnt that motivated in moving to Madrid. yet, i read this. I have the feeling that it's an english tabloid fabrication (the quotes i mean). I have the issue were they have a 4 page spread on Van Persie, i will quickly look over to see if he is quoted, i dont recall reading that stuff.

So you don't think publishing a convo between Ramos and Mou that made it looks like our team is splitted in 2 clans and also accusing both Iker and Ramos of being the moles is not destabilizing the team?

They're hardcore Madridistas for sure but they're doing everything in their power to get rid of Mourinho, that's not even a rumour it's a fact.

Last edited by Se7en on Fri 10 Feb 2012, 21:44; edited 1 time in total
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri 10 Feb 2012, 21:43

Oh found it on their webpage, yeah, classic case of Marca fabricating quotes, oh well. They like Van Persie a lot and would gladly see him replacing Higuain, as ludicrous as it sounds, they have never been huge fans of Higuain.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri 10 Feb 2012, 21:45

Se7en wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Marca is not trying to destabilize the team, that's not true. Why would they do that out of nothing? they are even more hardcore madridistas than most of us here. they print fake rumors to sell, but it would be naive to think that they cant get infos, because they are a tool for the deciders in madrid anyway.

So you don't think publicing a convo between Ramos and Mou that made it looks like our team is splitted in 2 clans and also accusing both Iker and Ramos of being the moles is not destabilizing the team?

They're hardcore Madridistas for sure but they're doing everything in their power to get rid of Mourinho, that's not even a rumour it's a fact.

They never accused either of Ramos or Casillas to be the mole, how can marca even attack either of Ramos or Casillas? the spanish jewels of RM? that will never happen, not in a million years.

what are they doing to get rid of Mourinho? reporting that he had a slip up with his players? or that he says he wants to be somewhere else? i dont understand, i want to see the facts.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri 10 Feb 2012, 21:46

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Se7en wrote:

So you don't think publicing a convo between Ramos and Mou that made it looks like our team is splitted in 2 clans and also accusing both Iker and Ramos of being the moles is not destabilizing the team?

They never accused either of Ramos or Casillas to be the mole, how can marca even attack either of Ramos or Casillas? that will never happen.

what are they doing to get rid of Mourinho? reporting that he had a slip up with his players? or that he says he wants to be somewhere else? i dont understand, i want to see the facts

Calling Mourinho a pimp prostituting Madrid's history counts doesn't it?

Also, I'm not 100% sure about this one but I remember they made a "GO mourinho"-campaign
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri 10 Feb 2012, 21:49

Se7en wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
Se7en wrote:

They never accused either of Ramos or Casillas to be the mole, how can marca even attack either of Ramos or Casillas? that will never happen.

what are they doing to get rid of Mourinho? reporting that he had a slip up with his players? or that he says he wants to be somewhere else? i dont understand, i want to see the facts

Also, I'm not 100% sure about this one but I remember they made a "GO mourinho"-campaign

some hardcore madridista who are very proud of RM reacted badly to mourinho using coward tactics during a clasico? they are doing their job in calling bullshit was it is. The words were extra harsh of course, i know the sentiment, we all felt it.

well, you are not 100% sure? i thought you had facts?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri 10 Feb 2012, 21:52

Marca Fabricating News?

Huge Surprise Laughing .

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri 10 Feb 2012, 21:54

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Se7en wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
Se7en wrote:

some hardcore madridista who are very proud of RM reacted badly to mourinho using coward tactics during a clasico? they are doing their job in calling bullshit was it is. The words were extra harsh of course, i know the sentiment, we all felt it.

well, you are not 100% sure? i thought you had facts?

the facts all over marca.com

the only reason you're denying it is becouse you're joining in their campaign and trying to get rid of mourinho, not surprised you're defending them

it's not even debateable, marca is trying to get rid of mourinho, critisizing everything he does, making rumours about new managers every week, making it look like he is in war with spanish players
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 10 Feb 2012, 21:55

Marca have been doing this for years lol, suprised?

I certainly aint lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri 10 Feb 2012, 21:57

Marca uses the name Real Madrid to sell papers while Real Madrid uses Marca to promote whatever activities they are doing. Or so I would like to believe. While I agree Marca has some hardcore Madridistas, they are also a profit making organisation and would do what they need to do to sell papers.

With that being said, Marca makes shit up.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri 10 Feb 2012, 22:05

Se7en wrote:the facts all over marca.com

the only reason you're denying it is becouse you're joining in their campaign and trying to get rid of mourinho, not surprised you're defending them

it's not even debateable, marca is trying to get rid of mourinho, critisizing everything he does, making rumours about new managers every week, making it look like he is in war with spanish players

The facts are all over marca and you are unable to present any? lol. I do not care for either marca or mourinho very much, but when someone says something i believe is false, i will react. I am not a fan or either mou or ronaldo, but i have defended them on this forum before.

Marca has been the most pro Mourinho paper in Spain since he arrived, and they only reacted badly because mourinho used his coward tactics in the clasico, AT HOME, and he keeps on leaking out that he will go. i am not happy with that myself, and i dont understand why people would.

If you dont think there has been tensions between players and mourinho, then imo you are not keeping up with the team you follow.

If you think Mourinho is going to threaten us of leaving and we wont keep a couple of managers under surveillance, then you are being naive. They are not making rumors about new managers every week btw, only saying that we are keeping tabs on a couple of people in case Mourinho bails out like he did at Inter.

There is no "get out of Madrid" campaign, unless you can prove it, which you failed to do already. sigh

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Fri 10 Feb 2012, 22:06; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri 10 Feb 2012, 22:06

Who do you think wrote that award winning script of that training ground bust up between Ramos, Iker and Mou?

Take a wild guess.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri 10 Feb 2012, 23:08

Not surprised really.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri 10 Feb 2012, 23:33

Mr Nick09 wrote:

The facts are all over marca and you are unable to present any? lol. I do not care for either marca or mourinho very much, but when someone says something i believe is false, i will react. I am not a fan or either mou or ronaldo, but i have defended them on this forum before.

Marca has been the most pro Mourinho paper in Spain since he arrived, and they only reacted badly because mourinho used his coward tactics in the clasico, AT HOME, and he keeps on leaking out that he will go. i am not happy with that myself, and i dont understand why people would.

If you dont think there has been tensions between players and mourinho, then imo you are not keeping up with the team you follow.

If you think Mourinho is going to threaten us of leaving and we wont keep a couple of managers under surveillance, then you are being naive. They are not making rumors about new managers every week btw, only saying that we are keeping tabs on a couple of people in case Mourinho bails out like he did at Inter.

There is no "get out of Madrid" campaign, unless you can prove it, which you failed to do already. sigh

Mourinho "Referee was clearly biased and was on Barcas side"

Marca (for the 1st time in history, supports Barca) "Referee was not biased, here are examples of decisions that should go in Barca's favor"

I read Marca's frontpage after the Clasico, it was filled with all that junk and how bad Mourinho is, sack Mou, Pepe should be sold etc. more Marca xenophobia bullcrap

Let's not ignore that Marca actually defended Barca for the first time in their history ffs
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri 10 Feb 2012, 23:46

Se7en wrote:

Marca (for the 1st time in history, supports Barca) "Referee was not biased, here are examples of decisions that should go in Barca's favor"

I read Marca's frontpage after the Clasico, it was filled with all that junk and how bad Mourinho is, sack Mou, Pepe should be sold etc. more Marca xenophobia bullcrap

Let's not ignore that Marca actually defended Barca for the first time in their history ffs

So a paper disagreeing with a coach means that they want him out? what is this, kindergarden? give me some of your lunch or i wont be friend with you?

A paper has the right to criticize a manager, and they were right to do so. Mourinho deserved no praise after the clasico, so did Pepe who pushed it a little too far. Xenophobia? are you kidding?

dont you realize that people are tired of mourinho making excuses and accusing refs all the time even when he is wrong?

im not sure what you are trying to prove. Fact of the matter is, there is no campaign against mourinho, as much as you want to believe there is one. we reached a point where the medias angrily expressed their disappointment towards Mourinho, and in truth they were voicing the opinion of many. But of course it's easier to make shortcuts and blame it all on evil marca trying to bring destruction on Real Madrid. You are making a dangerous shortcut, making a critique, as violent as it might be (keep in mind that it's dramatized to sell paper), doesnt mean that they want him out. it's a call for him to correct his ways. I see it all the time on the forum, criticize a player = you are a hater. life isnt black or white, Marca are no saints, but this is a false trial.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat 11 Feb 2012, 00:09

Marca are known for this kind of stuff. I personally didnt believe it when I saw it. However, I agree that we have really blocked them out and wouldnt mind if the club didnt keep so silent on certain issues.

Marca is not trying to destroy Mou or Madrid. Hell, they wanted him in the first place. They were just angry, as we all are. Watch them suck up again when we beat Barca and win La Liga.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat 11 Feb 2012, 00:20

Se7en wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:

Marca loves Barcelona but for the sake of business they praise R.Madrid :lucas:
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat 11 Feb 2012, 00:24

Arsenal striker Robin van Persie has vehemently denied showing an interest in joining Real Madrid.

Marca claimed that during a short telephone conversation with the player on Thursday the Netherlands international had been buoyed by reports that Los Blancos were keen on signing him.

"I am pleased to hear about the interest from such an important club as Real Madrid," Van Persie allegedly told the Spanish daily.

"Of course I would like to play there ... [But] I don't think Arsenal will agree to negotiate."

However, the player himself has moved to dismiss the veracity of the article on his Twitter profile.

"Contrary to reports in Spain I have NEVER spoken to Marca newspaper and never gave any interview. Enjoy your day," the in-form striker wrote.

Van Persie, who has struck a career-best total of 28 goals for the Gunners already this season, has been linked with both Madrid and Barcelona in the last few weeks.

Madrid coach Jose Mourinho was in the market for a top striker last summer, but was frustrated in his attempts to bring in Sergio Aguero from Atletico, with the Argentine eventually signing for Manchester City in a deal worth around €40 million.

And despite the positive form of both Karim Benzema and Gonzalo Higuain this season, Mourinho is still thought to be keen on signing a world-class frontman.

----------------------------------

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2012/02/10/2898230/van-persie-denies-expressing-interest-in-joining-real-madrid

:coffee:
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat 11 Feb 2012, 13:32

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL... newspapers for you right there

And despite the positive form of both Karim Benzema and Gonzalo Higuain this season, Mourinho is still thought to be keen on signing a world-class frontman.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down