What does 1 and 0.5 mean with Messi and Cronaldo?

+25
VanDeezNuts
harhar11
I Have Mono
stunt
billionmillion
Khaled
Dnmac4
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Aensensen
BarcaLearning
Dutti
Highburied
BiasedMilanFan3
Lord Hades
Giovanni10
Giggslegend
Be/\/ceCALI
Gil
Le Samourai
Albiceleste
El Chelsea Fuerte
Swanhends
Lex
Jeps33178
Harmonica
29 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What does 1 and 0.5 mean with Messi and Cronaldo? - Page 2 Empty Re: What does 1 and 0.5 mean with Messi and Cronaldo?

Post by Dutti Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:02 am

BarcaLearning wrote:
Dutti wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:Insecurity is a feeling of general unease or nervousness that may be triggered by perceiving of oneself to be vulnerable in some way, or a sense of vulnerability or instability which threatens one's self-image or ego.

A person who is insecure lacks confidence in their own value, and one or more of their capabilities, lacks trust in themselves or others, or has fears that a present positive state is temporary, and will let them down and cause them loss or distress by "going wrong" in the future

Insecurity may help to cause shyness, paranoia and social withdrawal, or alternatively it may encourage compensatory behaviors such as arrogance, aggression, or bullying, in some cases.

Even if Barca fans were not fans of FC Barcelona, they would still regard Messi as the best in the world.

The only thing that drives them to keep making this kind of thread is arrogance.

Lol the quote paragraphs there are nice....but it shouldnt be used here about Barca fans, we are not insecure....more so its the Real fans? Very Happy

Hence, my claim of arrogance. :coffee:

Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

What does 1 and 0.5 mean with Messi and Cronaldo? - Page 2 Empty Re: What does 1 and 0.5 mean with Messi and Cronaldo?

Post by Harmonica Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:31 pm

So anyone surprised of the magnitude of difference between them? Nobody really defending Cronaldo here?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:44 pm

Yeah yeah, stats, stats... blah blah. Stats are for women, for example

What does 1 and 0.5 mean with Messi and Cronaldo? - Page 2 0382007.55

She (the girl on the right) definitely diggs the stats, 'cause I can't understand how else would she end up with Messi. Money makes the world go round... or was it stats... oh, who cares.

Anyway, Messi looks exactly like a mix btw his mom and dad (creepy).
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:45 pm

Anyone else tired of these pissing contests?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:11 pm

Aensensen wrote:Anyway, Messi looks exactly like a mix btw his mom and dad (creepy).
Son looking like parents shocker :coffee:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:17 pm

Some of you on here are so plastic it's incredible.

You praise one guy for his stats thread to make Ronaldo look close to Messi and then when a guy puts up pro Messi stats you insult him.

What is wrong with you people?

Can you just not have a discussion on the topic he brought up which is pretty significant and goes a long way to show why people have the perception that Messi is more creative and a better player when the stats Crimson put up shows that's not the case.

In big games Messi thrives and Ronaldo doesn't and that is the main reason why people have the opinion about Messi being more creative and better because people watch the big games more then they watch Barca/MAdrid vs Zaragoza or Almeria.

I mean some of you need to get over yourselves, this thread is not pro or anti anyone but just pure facts just like Crimson's.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:37 pm

^ I agree, it's rather comical, if not disturbing. But I think it has something to do with the majority of posters here, lack of objectivity, intellect, gang mentality etc.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:40 pm

What does 1 and 0.5 mean with Messi and Cronaldo? - Page 2 Gang_bang
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:59 pm

What does 1 and 0.5 mean with Messi and Cronaldo? - Page 2 Cristiano_real

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:01 pm

Crimson wrote:What does 1 and 0.5 mean with Messi and Cronaldo? - Page 2 Cristiano_real
Can I have a point with that?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:48 pm

Great Great Work jiopsi.. King of Stats Smile

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:16 pm

Good job jiopsi. but why you didnt mention how many hours did you spend to make these stats? how hard did you work and analyzed? at least you would get some thanks from people instead of hate. next time try it
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:45 pm

The difference beetween you and Crimson is fairly simple. He shows stats seriously and impartially. While you are the complete opposite. It really seems as if you're unconfident about messi being better than ronaldo?

Just look at your thread title. As soon as someone reads that, they know exactly what you're trying to do here.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:53 pm

Links please ?
How do I know your stats are real ?

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:42 am

dnmac4 wrote:Some of you on here are so plastic it's incredible.

You praise one guy for his stats thread to make Ronaldo look close to Messi and then when a guy puts up pro Messi stats you insult him.

Can you just not have a discussion on the topic he brought up which is pretty significant and goes a long way to show why people have the perception that Messi is more creative and a better player when the stats Crimson put up shows that's not the case.

In big games Messi thrives and Ronaldo doesn't and that is the main reason why people have the opinion about Messi being more creative and better because people watch the big games more then they watch Barca/MAdrid vs Zaragoza or Almeria.

I mean some of you need to get over yourselves, this thread is not pro or anti anyone but just pure facts just like Crimson's.

plus 1!

--

Thanks to both crimson and jiopsi for their hard work but I don't care about stat. I rate player by how I see them perform and I don't need stats to know that messi is a league above cristiano ronaldo as a player, no matter how many goals/assist they both make, and that cristiano ronaldo is not even close to being as creative as messi is, no matter how many "key passes" cristiano ronaldo makes compared to messi.

Lies, Damned Lies and Statistics

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:48 am

The man is back cheers
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:55 am

if i had a dollar for every ronaldo v messi thread that jiopsi started i would be a millionaire

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:11 am

dnmac4 wrote:Some of you on here are so plastic it's incredible.

:bow:

This is why I'm a dnmac4 fanboy :bow:

Anyways, Jiopsi's content is not the issue, it's how he presents it. He does it in a style that clearly tries to get a reaction from the other side, so I can understand some of the responses he gets - he baits them.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Die_Roten Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:30 am

dnmac4 wrote:

In all fairness, the whole point of Crimson's thread was to show that Ronaldo isn't as selfish as most people make him out to be. Messi was only used as a comparison because he's the best player in the world so he sets a fairly high benchmark. The whole point of this thread seems to be to prove that Messi is a better big game player than Ronaldo.

Yes, we get it. Messi is better than Ronaldo. Let's talk about something else.
Die_Roten
Die_Roten
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:51 am

dnmac4 wrote:What is wrong with you people?
Maybe this could help albino

Jiopsi
Positive votes received : 125
Negative votes received : 168
Thanks received : 0
Positive votes given : 229
Negative votes given : 700 :bow:
Thanks given : 0
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:28 am

Die_Roten wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

In all fairness, the whole point of Crimson's thread was to show that Ronaldo isn't as selfish as most people make him out to be. Messi was only used as a comparison because he's the best player in the world so he sets a fairly high benchmark. The whole point of this thread seems to be to prove that Messi is a better big game player than Ronaldo.

Yes, we get it. Messi is better than Ronaldo. Let's talk about something else.
There is no difference, we both tried to show the magnitude of the difference with statistics, not who is better really. In both cases you probably could be somewhat surprised of the magnitude of the difference, not by the who is better. I know this is rather difficult for someone to understand, but that itself is understandable.

I mean who of you really thought before, that Cronaldo is like Messi 0.4 in big matches?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:35 pm

Competition Final Games:

What does 1 and 0.5 mean with Messi and Cronaldo? - Page 2 Di-V4UC

Interestingly the same pattern continues in competition finals.

Last edited by jiopsi on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:39 pm

No u20 WC final in there?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:41 pm

Albiceleste wrote:No u20 WC final in there?

EDIT: added NT-finals.

Last edited by jiopsi on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:43 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:What is wrong with you people?
Maybe this could help albino

Jiopsi
Positive votes received : 125
Negative votes received : 168
Thanks received : 0
Positive votes given : 229
Negative votes given : 700 :bow:
Thanks given : 0

The tragic break up between Jiopsi and the neg rep button Sad
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:35 am

jiopsi wrote:Competition Final Games:

What does 1 and 0.5 mean with Messi and Cronaldo? - Page 2 Di-V4UC

Interestingly the same pattern continues in competition finals.

0 assist? Phwaor! Messi stats blows away Ronaldo in the real big stage
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next