Lex
aleumdance
EarlyPrototype
zizzle
RealGunner
89 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Barcelona vs Real Madrid [CDR] 2nd leg - Page 15 Empty Re: Barcelona vs Real Madrid [CDR] 2nd leg

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:33 am

white_star wrote:
aleumdance wrote:lol the more cules try and defend today the more retarded they look

enjoy ur copa del rey.. good luck you would need it

Lmao you care a lot you a Madrid fan too?? The calls were bad but why get so worked up if you don't support neither club?

Says the obvious Barca fan who cant even be called closet any more for fear of insulting everyone elses intelligence.

S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Barcelona vs Real Madrid [CDR] 2nd leg - Page 15 Empty Re: Barcelona vs Real Madrid [CDR] 2nd leg

Post by stevieg8 Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:35 am

Andres Iniesta wrote:Alright.

-That match was explosive. Best Classico since the 2nd leg in the Summer.

-Sanchez must be played as CF when on the field. This takes away from Messi's false nine role, but this is the only way how to play Sanchez. He is too direct for the FCB type winger, and having him in the centre puts alot of problems on the centre backs with his great movement. He's Eto'o without Sammi's great finishing.

-Pedro again was that silent killer. You might not see him around for 90 minutes, but he put that goal in and worked extremely hard. He's not in his 10-11 level, but he's getting there.

-The officiating in this game was shocking. I do agree with some fans that believe the refereeing in this match stopped Real from going through, but I also agree with some fans that believe Real got away from a couple incidents. (see Sanchez' wrongly called offside and Lass not getting sent off. Ramos' soft 2nd yellow, Granero's soft yellow, and Ramos' disallowed goal).

-Mourinho has got some serious explaining to do with omitting Benzema from the XI. Higuain might be a better goalscorer, but Benzema is a better player and makes the team play much better with his great link-up play. I feel he also gets Ozil into the game more with their great link-ups, it would've been vital in the early moments when Real wanted to make their mark first. There are 10 outfield players, and it's not only the one playing ST that scores..

reasonable analysis :bow:
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:35 am

ragbirjosh wrote:Sorry I meant to say on the Goal.com comments section.

Seriously go read the crazy shit they post.

@Izzy I sincerely apologize if I offended you.

Bazinga!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not offended at all. The comment section is filled with trash.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:36 am

At least the media will be off his back for now.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:36 am

Avoid racist remarks.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:37 am

Thumbs up AI, quality analysis :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:37 am

RACISM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ON THESE FORUMS.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:37 am

Btw goal.com have Ozil has motm and higgy flop.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:38 am

Undefeated at the Nou Camp this season :lucas:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:38 am

Omniscent, u really need to watch what you are saying. That is NOT allowed in here, Keep in mind we have posters from Parts of African Continent who will seriously get offended by that poor remark.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:39 am

RedOranje wrote:RACISM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ON THESE FORUMS.

It wasn't really racists. The majority of those terrible comments are made from Nigerians.

I'm not offended.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:39 am

Andres Iniesta is the best Barca poster. :bow: I think I've said it before but it needs to be repeated

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:40 am

It was me guys not Omniscient.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:41 am

Yeah I didn't see any racism. Just poorly elaborated posts Laughing

Amazing what a little context can do Surprised
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:41 am

lol that was shitty shitty shitty refereeing.. and this comes from a neutral point of view.. TBH I believe that the ref killed the game.. still good fun though.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:43 am

Sigh...... another warning.

Fair Play.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:43 am

Did it skip peoples minds that the Academy Awards are around the corner?

Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:44 am

Oh yeah LOL

Alves has to be up for one now lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:45 am

Saetablanca wrote:
white_star wrote:
aleumdance wrote:lol the more cules try and defend today the more retarded they look

Lmao you care a lot you a Madrid fan too?? The calls were bad but why get so worked up if you don't support neither club?

Says the obvious Barca fan who cant even be called closet any more for fear of insulting everyone elses intelligence.

I am not a Barcelona fan!!!! Stop saying that because it's stupid, I appreciate the way they play wtf is wrong with that ??? Can't be a neutral without being labeled a cule every time I say something about Barcelona!!! Listen I don't hate Madrid I just dislike some of their forum fans!!!! Please read this and seriously stfu with the closet cule shit!!!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:46 am

white_star wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
white_star wrote:

I am not a Barcelona fan!!!! Stop saying that because it's stupid, I appreciate the way they play wtf is wrong with that ??? Can't be a neutral without being labeled a cule every time I say something about Barcelona!!! Listen I don't hate Madrid I just dislike some of their forum fans!!!! Please read this and seriously stfu with the closet cule shit!!!
butthurtness detected Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:48 am

white_star wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
white_star wrote:

You're completely right. You're not a closet fan at all, apart from your different badge its as blatant as it gets. They even earmark you out on their forum as being a little cule, so dont try to deny it.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:49 am

white_star wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
white_star wrote:

you are clearly not a neutral.

I only see you come clasico time. its obvious just from how butthurt you are in this post that you are not a neutral.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:50 am

Seppuku wrote:Did it skip peoples minds that the Academy Awards are around the corner?

Pepe to win it.

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:50 am

you cant force someone into being a barca fan lol. He has been a fan of Wisla since Vbulletin
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:51 am

Good game.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:51 am

Andres Iniesta wrote:
Seppuku wrote:Did it skip peoples minds that the Academy Awards are around the corner?

Pepe to win it.

Where's your Torres avatar?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next