The Franchise
REWB
pUsHa
EL Patron
Keyzar
28 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Boateng is always injured because of sex - Page 3 Empty Re: Boateng is always injured because of sex

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:48 am

Keyzar wrote:AC Milan’s Kevin-Prince Boateng is always injured because we have sex 10 times a week, claims Melissa Satta.

The girlfriend of AC Milan midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng has revealed that the player's injury woes of late could be down to the amount of sex the couple have.

The club confirmed recently that the player will be out of action for up to a month due to a muscular problem.
However, Melissa Satta, a model, TV presenter and actress, has stated that Boateng's poor injury record is the result of their bedroom antics.

"The reason why he [Kevin-Prince Boateng] is always injured is because we have sex seven to 10 times a week," the 25-year-old told Vanity Fair.

"I hate foreplay, I want to get straight to the point," she added. "My favourite position is on top so I can take control."

Milan are yet to speak out in regards to Satta's comments although the Rossoneri did release an official statement on their website to validate the injury.

"Boateng has sustained a muscular lesion in his left thigh and the estimated time of recovery is around four weeks, unless there are complications," Milan stated.

Boateng looks set to miss up to eight games for the club, including the Champions League round of 16 first leg clash with Arsenal on February 15.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2012/01/21/2858858/ac-milans-kevin-prince-boateng-is-always-injured-because-we-have-

Very Happy Very Happy

Boateng is always injured because of sex - Page 3 Bitch_please___gif_by_decoded_dreams-d3kuig1

I can

Boateng is always injured because of sex - Page 3 Boa1

as well

Last edited by elmystique on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total

elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Boateng is always injured because of sex - Page 3 Empty Re: Boateng is always injured because of sex

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:52 am

Sushi Master wrote:She is kinda skinny for my taste...

But I would happily 7 to 10 her all week.

Her being on top most of the time should limit injuries, now that I think of it.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:22 am

If Boateng gets injured because of too much sex, what about Diaby who's always injured Shocked
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:30 am

urbaNRoots wrote:If Boateng gets injured because of too much sex, what about Diaby who's always injured Shocked

too much gay sex Laughing
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:33 am

Um yeah scratch
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:10 am

elmystique wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:If Boateng gets injured because of too much sex, what about Diaby who's always injured Shocked

How do you know this? Experience? Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:14 am

Boateng is always injured because of sex - Page 3 Ohnoyoudidn128622973596752390
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:58 am

urbaNRoots wrote:
elmystique wrote:

How do you know this? Experience? Laughing

was jus' kidding Laughing no need to take it seriously Laughing
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3