juventrini
NavJuve
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
13 posters

Go down

Giovinco slams door on Juve  Empty Giovinco slams door on Juve

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:42 pm

Sebastian Giovinco has slammed the door on a potential January return to Juventus. “One thing is certain: I’m staying at Parma.”

The player is still co-owned by the two clubs and is expected to come back to Turin at the end of the season, but some have suggested an immediate switch.

“Do Juventus want me back right away? One thing is certain: I’m staying at Parma,” Giovinco told Mediaset Premium.

“I chose this club because from the start they showed the most concrete interest in me.”

The Atomic Ant has made no secret of his frustration with the Bianconeri and their refusal to give him much playing time.

“I can only speak well of the Juve fans, as they are the only ones who always supported me and tried to stop me leaving.

“I could’ve learned so much by playing for Juventus alongside champions like Alex Del Piero, but I wasn’t given the chance. They chose another path and now I hope to go along it as far as possible.

“I scored my first Serie A brace against Juventus, so I’m not bothered about facing them. I want to do well against anyone.”

The Italian international also commented on the problems he faced while growing up with a Leo Messi-like stature.

“My height was a regular subject and also the thing that hurt me the most. Over the years, though, I learned to not care and just continue along my path.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Giovinco slams door on Juve  Empty Re: Giovinco slams door on Juve

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:47 pm

I think the title is a bit dramatic and I know you didn't write it yourself though.

Basically he calls Del Piero a champion, credits the fan's for supporting him and says he will keep going on his path. In other words he won't force a move anywhere. I see him in Juventus come the summer.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by NavJuve Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:50 pm

My respect for Giovinco has just increased ten-fold, and that's saying something, since I already greatly admired him as a person, regardless of his footballing ability.
NavJuve
NavJuve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:12 am

choosing parma was a career choice..he needed to play to be considered for Euros and looking at what happened in the past he thinks to himself it was the wisest decision...

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:37 am

Hope u come home in summer!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:54 am

juventrini wrote:choosing parma was a career choice..he needed to play to be considered for Euros and looking at what happened in the past he thinks to himself it was the wisest decision...

I think that staying in Parma or a similarly situated club will still be his best career choice for a future with the azzurri. I worry about him falling down Juve's pecking order just like Elia and Krasic. If we thought his exit last time was bad, it's going to be real ugly if he comes back and he doesn't get enough playing time again.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:13 am

Once again... the reason why Juve want him back is because of Conte... meaning the COACH wants him... then there is hope that finally there's a coach out there who knows his talent and can use him as a regular and the only way for that happen is if Conte trully wants him... as it is reported he does.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:22 am

Giovinco's situation could be explained simply. Imagine you were trying to date the girl of your dreams, one of the most beautiful you have ever seen, for several years. The girl always rejects you. Eventually, you realize it's going nowhere and decide to settle for a decent looking girl who has always had a crush on you. After half a year or so the original girl starts to notice you and tries to seduce you: do you go back to your original desire or do you stay loyal to the one that always saw you for what you were?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:37 am

Well put^ however, what Giovinco may be forgetting is who was the one who gave him a start to his career and besides his height tool him on board our club and developed Him for 10 odd years
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:40 am

Giovinco is 24... rather late to be starting a career. I wonder who he blames for that?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:40 am

pasquale22 wrote:Well put^ however, what Giovinco may be forgetting is who was the one who gave him a start to his career and besides his height tool him on board our club and developed Him for 10 odd years

Luciano Moggi
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:41 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Giovinco is 24... rather late to be starting a career. I wonder who he blames for that?

Ferrara, Zac, Ranieri the most.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:22 am

I feel he's dreaming to play for another big side like barca or real or manu but he doesn't want to declare that. all in all he's not acting like mature players
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:26 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Once again... the reason why Juve want him back is because of Conte... meaning the COACH wants him... then there is hope that finally there's a coach out there who knows his talent and can use him as a regular and the only way for that happen is if Conte trully wants him... as it is reported he does.

Oh, I agree 100%. But I also think Conte asked for many of Juve's signings this summer, especially at the wing positions and that hasn't worked out well for Juve or guys like Elia and Giaccherini. And there is a chance that the same could happen with Giovinco. I think Conte is a great manager, but I question his abilities to pick the right personnel for his team in the transfer market.

If Gio does come, I really hope that he is utilized as a true SS and not used on the wings.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:30 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Giovinco's situation could be explained simply. Imagine you were trying to date the girl of your dreams, one of the most beautiful you have ever seen, for several years. The girl always rejects you. Eventually, you realize it's going nowhere and decide to settle for a decent looking girl who has always had a crush on you. After half a year or so the original girl starts to notice you and tries to seduce you: do you go back to your original desire or do you stay loyal to the one that always saw you for what you were?

or if you want to look at it from a pessimistic point of view.... imagine it like this...

so you're dating this girl that REALLY likes you and really wants to have your future planned with you. She's just not ready to settle and she doesn't want to have sex with you until marriage. So you dump the girl.... settle for a decent girl that you're only using to get your original girl jealous, and u have a lot of hot sweaty sex with her.

the girl eventually gets jealous and aks for you to come back, but you play hard to get....

hehehehe
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by originaljuveboy Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:24 am

Giovinco really should read from the Fabrizio Miccoli book of 'dangers of publically dissing clubs that still own my a$$'

originaljuveboy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:20 pm

altho it was his best career choice at the time (for Euros) in the long term, parma are a struggling club and i certainly doubt he'd want to be there long term, especially after summer. yes i would want giovinco here but Juventus is bigger than any player and certainly any midget. the kind of characters and hearts of men that defined Juventus historically, gio is not showing that...

in any case id rather jo jo jovetic over him...

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:17 pm

I really like this guys technique his incredible freekicks his pace with the ball i like his skull and i even like his height too but his physique is just non existing and definitely the worst i have ever seen in the world of football.

Im sorry Gio but i just dont think u got what it takes to make with Juve and Parma might be a fine permanent solution. Good luck whatever happens
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum