Pallotta Interview

5 posters

Go down

Pallotta Interview  Empty Pallotta Interview

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:32 pm

What are the feelings that he had first arrived in Italy, especially Rome?

I came to Italy many times I love it, my only problem, 'I think I've worked too hard in the last 30 years and I have not spent enough time in Italy with my family. The family of my father has Roman origins, the family of my mother and 'di Bari, I consider myself 100% before I consider myself Italian American, and I saw that my two children think the same thing. The first impression by coming here and 'I had not been spectacular realized how this structure was phenomenal, I did not know. I saw that even more 'and the' technical staff, the trainer, Franco, Walter and all the others. This is' top-level organization. They are probably still a lot more 'excited now, and I think when I return to Boston and I'll talk' with the other shareholders will say what I saw and that they too should come to Rome to see what we're doing here. Again, I'm excited more than ever today than when we started talking and excited to have had such good fortune to become the owners of Rome.

He met the staff, what has impressed you most?
already knew 'their jurisdiction, and that' the greatest, but seeing her live to see a workout, talk with Walter, trying to take away some cigarettes, which is difficult because 'if takes all for him! And 'an incredible group of talent, the staff. I love what we're seeing, what Luis is
doing from my point of view ... I just hope that the properties 'can be as much' as close to the skill of the technical staff, so we have a great team for a long time.

For her to invest in Rome, may be a dip in the past but also a leap into the future, right?
Well, I do not see how an investment, not for me 'important from the financial aspect. As I was lucky to be able to be part of something with the Celtics, for me this is also 'an opportunity to re-create something really special to have Rome at the top in the world, one of the best teams,' cause this and 'what' that Rome should be. That 'what I'm driving, if Rome is good for something can not' change my life or that of my partners from a financial point of view. It 'a matter of heart.

What goals you have established, for example, the title or what other goals?
If I started talking about football right now I would not do the right thing, 'cause I do not have anywhere near the skills of our technical staff, our aim is' to provide all the resources necessary to Franco and the other to have a great team for a long time. To say that we want to win within a certain number of years I do not think my job. We must provide the resources, then we have the staff and management, and 'only a matter of time to get where we deserve to be.

Totti and 'here and not just a legend and is also an international brand, about how this will work on merchandising, communication?

announce in the coming months you will see many things and many things we are working on. Currently we have prepared a general plan. Mark Pannes, Sean Barror and others have worked on this floor with me and with other partners. Regarding the brand, Roma, from a sporting point of view, and 'the less
"exploited" the world's first and most 'of us all we have Rome, Rome is above all other cities', so' the possibility of disclose the brand and 'significant, we have a tour in the pipeline in the states next summer, and my idea' of a tour that has ever been done before. And we will also be other announcements, but we will not now make a leap forward. The 'goal' that will do better in this more 'resources will add to the team.

Totti and De Rossi, met them, what effect have they done?
I think I did sign De Rossi, in the brief conversation we had in the field (smiles) ... Watch them play and 'one thing, but talk to them but briefly, it makes you realize that they are both very classy, ​​very well indeed represent Rome and thus we want to keep them with us as long as possible, because they are Roma for me.

The current management has done a great job, but we can say that we are only beginning?
If we compare it with baseball, we can say that we are only the first inning. Really, 'so in everything' we planned: to launch the brand, merchandising, the tours, collaborations and partnerships to announce in the coming months and show people what we are, for now we are just the first inning.

Luis Enrique has represented for Italian football great news, not only technical but also in mentality, this is the way to achieve results?
On the technical side, we want to have the best we can, and I think we have it. From the point of view of the property 'we must provide the resources, as I said before, and if we do we get what we need to succeed.

A famous proverb says: "All roads lead to Rome", a twist of fate?

Yes, it is', my father passed away two years ago, just two years ago this week, he was in Rome and I would have liked if he could watch
everything. ' My mother and of course 'happy about it, my family too, but I wish my father had had the opportunity' to witness all this because he loved the more 'than anything else. My father was a true Italian, a true Roman We always close our interviews with a message ... Force Rome

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Pallotta Interview  Empty Re: Pallotta Interview

Post by JAY-Z Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:58 pm

Im really excited Very Happy
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by arigle Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:13 am

Really loving Pallotta, also his new choice of director of marketing! We should be (finally!) getting some publicity outside of Italy, mostly here in the US! Very Happy

arigle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:06 pm

"I feel 100% being an Italian, just as my two kids... over being an American"

And yet he can't speak one word in Italian, give me a brake. It's another wannabe at his best
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:26 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:"I feel 100% being an Italian, just as my two kids... over being an American"

And yet he can't speak one word in Italian, give me a brake. It's another wannabe at his best

You were saying?....
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: