Juve won't let go Guarin. If not in January he arrives in June

5 posters

Go down

Juve won't let go Guarin. If not in January he arrives in June  Empty Juve won't let go Guarin. If not in January he arrives in June

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:49 pm

Although his name is David Pizarro's first choice midfield of Juventus was targeted by the name of Fredy Guarin on which the Bianconeri, as reported by La Gazzetta dello Sport, also would be working in June, if the non-speech so far precluded the box free. Difficult, however, for now the Colombian economic issues tearing at the Port that requires crazy amounts (13 million), so that the speech is likely to have started in recent days with the actual conclusion of the deal by the end of the season.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve won't let go Guarin. If not in January he arrives in June  Empty Re: Juve won't let go Guarin. If not in January he arrives in June

Post by juventrini Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:20 pm

a really great player...i dont want it to come down to him or caceres in january..i hope caceres for january and him for june..i really really want guarin here

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Juve won't let go Guarin. If not in January he arrives in June  Empty Re: Juve won't let go Guarin. If not in January he arrives in June

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:44 pm

I am all for this move.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:17 pm

Meh
Good player but we can do better
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:30 pm

Great player.. Im a little sceptic though as i figure we can sign a better one.. I still believe someone like Goetze is possible..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:59 am

goetze? stop dreaming..

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:09 am

?? im awake
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum