Montolivo never refused Juventus says Agent

2 posters

Go down

Montolivo never refused Juventus says Agent  Empty Montolivo never refused Juventus says Agent

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:47 am

This morning the Juventus fans have jumped on the chairs, eating breakfast while they read the headlines on the refusal of midfielder Riccardo Montolivo to wear the black and white jersey. A choice of the captain of Fiorentina as well as the column of the Italian National privelegiare devoted to AC Milan as a partner for a possible landing place at the end of the season. Well the news is totally unfounded as verified by cross-checking by TuttoJuve.com, even on the future of mezzala native of Caravaggio, there is no new substantial than what has emerged in recent weeks. So they can breathe a sigh of relief to the millions of fans of the Old Lady scattered throughout the peninsula. Riccardo Montolivo is still a target market of the company Corso Galileo Ferraris and the player has entirely rejected the idea of ​​a landing in a winning club and glorious as in Torino as confirmed

"Look, I was genuinely intrigued and surprised myself this morning shot of the front page of this news. I can safely say that there have been developments in recent days about the future of my client, so the news today of the refusal to Riccardo Montolivo Juventus hypothesis is devoid of any justification or foundation. "
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Montolivo never refused Juventus says Agent  Empty Re: Montolivo never refused Juventus says Agent

Post by BoBo Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:48 am

Well thats just great news
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down