What were the best threads on the old forum and who created them?

+13
Art Morte
che
vivabarca38
Patrick Bateman
Mr Nick09
Yeezus
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Lex
CBarca
BarrileteCosmico
RealGunner
7amood11
Le Samourai
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What were the best threads on the old forum and who created them? Empty What were the best threads on the old forum and who created them?

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:03 pm

Very Happy
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

What were the best threads on the old forum and who created them? Empty Re: What were the best threads on the old forum and who created them?

Post by 7amood11 Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:31 pm

I remember creating a "Who is the best Goalkeeper in the World" thread back in Lithium, and Giancarlo, Feverpitch, and Cyber got into a 200+ posts argument.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

What were the best threads on the old forum and who created them? Empty Re: What were the best threads on the old forum and who created them?

Post by RealGunner Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:35 pm

O Shea >>>>>> Ramos

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:45 pm

Evra vs Clichy
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:47 pm

Free_Cat's Roast thread, back in lithium, was epic.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:50 pm

Sigh....Can't find any of them

Impossible to search on that site.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:57 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Free_Cat's Roast thread, back in lithium, was epic.

The big in ur face thread ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:32 am

Big in ur face thread

Players you hate - the first one ever- Feverpitch epic post about Ronaldo, I think the most kudoed post of all time on the forum. Also a great thread in general

Telephone thread (was it deleted? Not sure how many posts it got)

Could think of more if not for my pretty bad memory. Will try and think of more.

You could probably perhaps find ummm.... at least for the Barca section there was an award thread which was great...and in the general section there were a series of debate threads making a Goal.com team of the decade I believe. I thought Van Nistelrooy deserved striker of the decade, but alas, most were in favor in Henry. Probably right, too Very Happy
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:33 am

wish goal.com archived some threads because i vaguely remember some comedy gold in a few threads but can't recall their names or who created them
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:00 am

This site has some apparently but their search function is useless

Your best bet is to google username + board reader and click on the htread that comes up.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:04 am

Yeah, it's a shame that the old forums didn't have archives. Neutral

OT:
-"Martin Palermo criticises Messi," or something along the lines of that, created by Alfred in the Barca section. An excellent debate between alexjanosik and imbatman took place.

-Any Amortalinblack threads. Laughing

-"Messi is still a big game flop," by Gilvorak.

-"Lampard + Cole > Xavi + Iniesta [in most seasons before 2009]," by Gilvorak.

-Raul vs Flopzema (not current-form Benzema) threads. Laughing

And plenty more.

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:05 am

Lex wrote:wish goal.com archived some threads because i vaguely remember some comedy gold in a few threads but can't recall their names or who created them

Who were you in lithium, if you don't mind me asking?

I don't remember a Lex. And despite being here since this place began, I'm neglecting learning everyone's name yet. Although I know most.

EDIT:@Maje10 I fking hated amortalinblack. Of course now I must realize that he was a good troll. I also disliked you back then for kudo-ing a helluva lot of his posts XD but now that the kudos button is gone I can appreciate your posts. You're a good poster, I don't dislike you Smile
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:28 am

Amortalinblack :bow:

I remember him from my lurking days didnt become a poster until after the Lithium days.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:36 am

Cyber's Fulham will knock 'Juve out of the Uefa Cup in Craven Cottage thread was legndary

I made a "How much damage will Robben and Ribery do to Man Utd" thread, and it was full of man u wank, sulk ,and bayern wank. hit like 217 posts or smtg lol

"John O'Shea would stop Ribery in his sleep"

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:39 am

Is the lithium forum still live? or it disappeared with goal.com forums?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:40 am

Here's a decent one

http://boardreader.com/thread/Is_the_forum_better_with_or_without_Cybe_6hyxlXnfi.html
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:46 am

http://boardreader.com/thread/The_real_Farsopoli_is_goal_coms_coverage_6i1i1Xn8p.html?o=40 Laughing
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:56 am

Fanboyism Laughing

http://boardreader.com/thread/Carlo_Garganeses_Top_100_Players_Of_All_6i049Xngv.html
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:01 am

Chelsea section Laughing

http://boardreader.com/thread/Party_time_for_Youths_Carlo_Sacked_6i13tXwm7.html
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:40 am

CBarca wrote:
Lex wrote:wish goal.com archived some threads because i vaguely remember some comedy gold in a few threads but can't recall their names or who created them

Who were you in lithium, if you don't mind me asking?

I don't remember a Lex. And despite being here since this place began, I'm neglecting learning everyone's name yet. Although I know most.

EDIT:@Maje10 I fking hated amortalinblack. Of course now I must realize that he was a good troll. I also disliked you back then for kudo-ing a helluva lot of his posts XD but now that the kudos button is gone I can appreciate your posts. You're a good poster, I don't dislike you Smile
Haha, I don't dislike you, either. Smile Yeah, I remember kudo-ing the hell out of his posts, just for the lolz. I remember one Barca fan, don't remember who, just snapped at the amount of kudos I was giving, xD. It was also pretty funny when someone would type up a one-to-two line post that wasn't meant to be taken seriously - a troll post, usually - and he would just type up a comparatively massive post in response to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:09 pm

Real Madrid to Sign David Silva outside of the transfer window to replace Di Maria......

And Chollaville believed it Laughing

All thanks to my genius bumping techniques obviously :coffee:

That night of my bumping :bow:

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:12 pm

Feverpitchs thread on Ronaldo :bow: :bow: :bow:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:22 pm

josh can u find more links and post them here?
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:39 pm

the lithium one where giancarlo kept point blank denying he ever posted something, despite being shown the quote and a screenshot of it

also there was one with feverpitch, can't remember if it was on lithium or vbull... something about the highest paid coaches, guy completely missed a point of several posts, then tried to turn it around with some moral bullshit
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:52 pm

Balo hate http://boardreader.com/thread/LOLLLLLLL_Balotelli_does_it_again_6hzbtXsvg.html?o=40

http://boardreader.com/thread/Balotelli_with_his_words_again_6hzbtXo1t.html

Milan V Inter

http://boardreader.com/thread/The_cheerleader_does_it_again_6i0bdXrtm.html?o=50

Arsenal v Barca

http://boardreader.com/thread/Arsenal_vs_barca_pre_post_match_discussi_6hzbtXq5x.html
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next