zarola
dronte
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Lynx100
DeviAngel
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Journal - Amauri stops everything and asks one last chance  Empty The Journal - Amauri stops everything and asks one last chance

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:36 pm

She knows what would have already seen and also the dramatic, but it seems that Amauri, now purged and marginalized, he has done it again. The striker has been linked to half of Europe (and beyond), Tottenham recently, Napoli and Fiorentina, with the latter not too unlikely target after the transfer of Gilardino. But according to the newspaper, could looming yet another twist in the career of Amauri to Juventus: the attacker would have to be asked to play his cards with the new line, which he said would allow him to play to its full potential .

The attacker who receives a salary higher than the rose, is not new to these requests, but this year it seems that things have already been decided, partly because the contract is now expiring.

The player has won or the company?
=============

Give him that last chance we still pay him even thou he doesn't play
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

The Journal - Amauri stops everything and asks one last chance  Empty Re: The Journal - Amauri stops everything and asks one last chance

Post by Lynx100 Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:00 pm

I still maintain that given the right service, Amauri can be a good striker.

As far as Im concerned, he can be given another chance for the 2nd half of the season he he accepts lower wages and a contract on a pay-as-you-play basis. If he accepts this, he can stay.

Skill wise, he no worse than Boriello.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Journal - Amauri stops everything and asks one last chance  Empty Re: The Journal - Amauri stops everything and asks one last chance

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:01 pm

What last chance? He fked us once, he fked us twice. Screw him.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:10 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:What last chance? He fked us once, he fked us twice. Screw him.

He has acted like a tool. I agree.

But this just goes into the Amauri argument again - Hes fully within his right to see out his contract because hes getting good money. Its not right for Juve, but it works for Amauri.

If we absolutely need another striker, and we are contemplating bringing Boriello in - we may as well keep Amauri ONLY IF he accepts less wages and on Juves terms. Or else, if he refuses that even, I agree, Fck him.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:12 pm

His wages are way too high. He obviously wants to stay because he is such a greedy d*ckhead, no other team would pay his high salaries.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:44 pm

Amauri is a boss. hes a good player but juve have no faith in him so he trolls them by refusing to leave. to top it off, he scores insane and numerous amounts of goals in his loaan spell in parma. :bow:
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:23 pm

If I were conte and he said that to me. I'd laugh in his face and say there's the exit door my friend

His a complete embarrassment. Marotta, agnelli, conte don't talk to him. His gone against all of Juventus . I'm sorry but if you support amauri you must be anti juve
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:45 pm

He didn't get his chance at the start of the season, halfway through and he thinks he'll get it now?

I do agree with zarola and I rate him higher than Boriello but it just won't happen at this point.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:49 pm

Zarola you can take him at Inter. You'd just have to have half the team give up their wages in order to afford him
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:51 pm

That doesn't make any sense as Inter already has much higher wages than Juventus... not to mention they'd only be paying him for half a season

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:52 pm

Luca wrote:That doesn't make any sense as Inter already has much higher wages than Juventus... not to mention they'd only be paying him for half a season

he was sarcastic
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:54 pm

^^
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:55 pm

There is sarcasm and then stupidity, it just didn't make any sense...
He does not make nearly enough money to justify a post like that

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:01 pm

Luca why so sensitive mate. It was a joke jeezz
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:02 pm

Lovely turn then

From judgmental:

I'm sorry but if you support amauri you must be anti juve

To joker Razz

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:04 pm

Why u looking into this for, what's wrong mate?
If you have a problem with me then inbox otherwise I'm not gonna argue. I actually respect u
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:06 pm

I always supported Amauri and I still do but I ain't anti-Juve

Do you know what it means to have chance to play for Juve and u think u are good enough ? You have to convince them and give ur best not just walk away its chance of the life time and when u grab it don't let it go and he is doing just that
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:13 pm

I understand that devi but Amauri's chance at Juve ended 12 months ago when we sent him to Parma. Since then he hasn't been required at Juve however he's insisted to stay when he's not wanted. Yes you must take your chance but like I said his chance ended a year ago. Conte won't play him, Marotta wants him out, he must understand it's time to move on and instead of sulking and embarrassing yourself by training with the primavera it's time he grew a set and said, I have to leave. I must respect myself, my name and my legacy. Yet here he is insisting to stay and still turning down offers from other clubs cause he wants a 3yr contract.
There's a reason he's been Completely ousted at the club and why Conte won't even let him train
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:16 pm

He says his dream is to return to Italy for euro2012. Tell me how that is possible with him not playing at all?

His all about the $
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:46 pm

pasquale22 wrote:He says his dream is to return to Italy for euro2012. Tell me how that is possible with him not playing at all?

His all about the $

Stu Cazz, his dream. His dream was to play for Brazil, Amauri stop lying! You used Italy for your own gratidude as you got snubbed by your own country and now you using Juventus for your salary!

You see my name Amauri!!?!??!?!?!? THATS WHO YOU ARE!
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:58 pm

pasquale22 wrote:
His a complete embarrassment. Marotta, agnelli, conte don't talk to him. His gone against all of Juventus . I'm sorry but if you support amauri you must be anti juve

I think Amauri is a good player. Does that mean Im anti-Juve? :facepalm: What a moronic statement...

Again, I dont like what hes done but hes fully within his right to do it - I can understand why he would not "settle" for a team "below" his level so to speak, as long as hes still getting paid excellent money. He is perfectly within his rights too see out his contract and wait to see what offers he has on the table and then decide. He probably wont play for the national team again. But if hes come to terms with that, then so be it.

If hes not going to leave in Jan and we have to pay him the rest of the contract until July, we may as well use him and IF he chooses to stay until July, then it makes no sense to me to spend EVEN MORE money acquiring another player (Boriello on 1mill loan) who is on the same level. It may be making a statement but it makes NO financial sense. Its simply a waste of money and a HUGE fail if you ask me. Save that money for a quality and class player signing.

At the end of the day what people need to understand is - football is a passion for players but it is also a livelihood and a way to make money. You may not agree with it but thats reality. Who are we to judge where someone elses priorities lie??
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:01 pm

Id accept amauri with open arms at inter Im sure he'd go on an insane goalscoring run just to troll juventini atm and considering our strikers arent scoring any goals hed be a good temporary solution for 6 months.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:06 pm

pasquale22 wrote:Why u looking into this for, what's wrong mate?
If you have a problem with me then inbox otherwise I'm not gonna argue. I actually respect u

I was kidding there too, no hard feelings
Simple misunderstanding with your sarcasm post
and I think your previous post was a tad judgmental/confrontational

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:17 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

Stu Cazz, his dream. His dream was to play for Brazil, Amauri stop lying! You used Italy for your own gratidude as you got snubbed by your own country and now you using Juventus for your salary!

You see my name Amauri!!?!??!?!?!? THATS WHO YOU ARE!

you do know Amauri can neither hear you nor read your comment right?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Amauri is also deaf and illiterate?
Juventus knows how to pick em'

Elm, I'll forgive you for your ignorance but privileged posters like me and antonio have a direct line to Conte and all Juventus management/players banana

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum