::Everything Del Piero said during his attendance at Dubai International Sports Conference VI with Ronaldo::

Go down

::Everything Del Piero said during his attendance at Dubai International Sports Conference VI with Ronaldo:: Empty ::Everything Del Piero said during his attendance at Dubai International Sports Conference VI with Ronaldo::

Post by Yousif Alramsi Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:20 pm

First day of the Dubai International Conference of sport VI, who held under the patronage of Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Zayed This year will see the presence of celebrities including the legend Alessandro Del Piero, and the great coach Fabio Capello , the Barcelona president Sandro Rosell, and Portuguese star Cristiano Ronaldo and others.

Here are all the Speech of King Alessandro Del Piero on the first day of the conference: -

Del piero: "patience and continue to work the same desire are the secret of my success as a player."

Del piero: "my passion for the game is increasing day after day, and I think I am still able to give."

Del piero: "God gave me talent, but periodically thereafter was the pursuit of the best and which is essential for success."

Del piero: "in the way of success i was lucky by those who supported me from the top players of the game and my family."

In a question to the king Del Piero Agnelli stated that last season to Alex, Alex replies: "My desire is to play for several years and have nothing to add!"

Asked later about his life after football? Alex said: "Football means all my life at the present time."

Do you follow the UAE League? Alex said: "I followed the last game between Al Jazeera and Al Ain , and the presence of my Italian friends here helps me to get an idea of UAE league."

Del piero for charity: "I think that there is another dimension to the player and i believe it is working in the fields of charity."

Del piero: "In the Italian league I played against the best players on the global level, where the Italian league was always the best, but things has changed today."

And about the best team in Serie A? Alex said: "Certainly I will choose my team. There are many teams competing at the top, such as Milan, Inter Napoli, Udinese and Roma."

Del piero: "the credit for my success is due to all the coaches who trained me since the age of nine."

For the World Cup, Alex said, "I have made many trophies in my career but i felt very different when i won the World Cup."

Cristiano said about Alex: "He is a great player and I hope to play until I get to his age."

Alex said about Ronaldo: "He is an extraordinary player and has the potential to play even up to my age and I wish him success and achievement of the World Cup."

Del Piero ended the conference saying: Shukran which means "Thank you"

I was going to upload a video about the conference but i was unable to do that cuz im a new member so i need around 7 days to upload any video and sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes...... GOOD LUCK Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up
Yousif Alramsi
Yousif Alramsi
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

http://juventusmania.net/

Back to top Go down