Conte tactics rejuvenated Marchisio

2 posters

Go down

Conte tactics rejuvenated Marchisio  Empty Conte tactics rejuvenated Marchisio

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:20 pm

Claudio Marchisio believes Antonio Conte’s tactical tinkering has been the reason behind his explosion at Juventus this term.

The Italian international was being linked with a summer exit before the start of the campaign, but he’s now an untouchable in the Bianconeri midfield.

“I think the new system has helped bring out my best qualities,” the Juve youth team product told Reuters.

“I've always thought of myself as a central midfielder with good technical ability and a good engine,” he added.

“The boss’ new style helps my game and I've been able this season to get in between the opponents’ defensive lines.”

Conte started the campaign with a 4-4-2, but he’s altered the side’s shape by using Marchisio alongside Andrea Pirlo and Arturo Vidal in central midfield.

Marchisio – Juve’s top scorer thanks to his six goals in 15 games – has also praised the new tactician, signed in the summer from Siena, for reviving the club’s fortunes.

“Conte has brought a new mentality to the club. One of his merits has been to eliminate the fear which had unfortunately taken hold at the club after years of disappointing results.

“The boss knows what winning means and he brings that winning mind-set to the club every day based on his own hard-working, committed character.”

Juve, who have finished seventh over the last two seasons, are currently joint-top with Milan thanks to their unbeaten status so far this term.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Conte tactics rejuvenated Marchisio  Empty Re: Conte tactics rejuvenated Marchisio

Post by Cotes Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:01 pm

Up Claudio!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum