It begins :coffee:

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

SKY - Amauri REFUSES Genoa  Empty Re: SKY - Amauri REFUSES Genoa

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:31 pm

Luca wrote:It begins :coffee:

Genoa offered him a contract of 3 years for 1.8m a season. He didn't agree to those terms as he's demanding for higher, so he refused :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:35 pm

He must be waiting for City to call with a 4M per season, 24 year contract.
Come on Mancini make us proud Razz

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:41 pm

Really f*ck you. I never really hated a player. That was before I met amauri.
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:44 pm

LOL guys, SKY even said it that Amauri is the one who ruined our market in the June due to his high wages and couldn't offered to bringing another great player due to his wages, and now he may be the reason again for this to happen in June... in which why we must rely on the the likes of Borriello now.

Thanks a lot Amauri :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:11 am

He asks 2.4 I will make sticky for Amauri,Iaquinta and all leaving players post news and thing there
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:29 am

Amauri is a disgrace. Represents everything wrong with the game
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:31 am

How so? I don't blame him, Juventus were silly enough to give him a fat contract and he is living it out
Between him and Iaquinta that is over 7M for players that have been useless for Juventus this season. Hopefully this just makes Juventus learn in the future.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:38 am

I think there is more in this than we know. Maybe he is trying to "return" us the way we axed him from the squad ?

who knows but this ain't a good way to do so
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:49 am

Either way it's Juventus' fault.
I mean they gave him that contract, what kind of fool would walk away from it? It is similar to Adebayor and Manchester City- just less money on the table to walk way from.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:50 am

Luca wrote:How so? I don't blame him, Juventus were silly enough to give him a fat contract and he is living it out
Between him and Iaquinta that is over 7M for players that have been useless for Juventus this season. Hopefully this just makes Juventus learn in the future.
before we go into discussion, it's either u just want to disagree with me or you just want an argument cause c'mon luca there's no way u could stick up for amauri. The guy was offered good money at other clubs but instead he'd prefer to train with our primavera and earn his $ that way by Doing nothing. He has no respect for himself or the club
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:54 am

Clearly he doesn't look at football the same way most do.
Either way, Juventus offered him a big contract with wages that no club has matched or bettered they have all been quite significant drops.
So, as he feels undervalued by Juventus he would rather collect all the money owed to him and then find his own club at the end of the season.

It is hard to feel bad for him but I really cannot hate him.

Did the club have respect for him? I don't think so. I think he did enough with Parma to merit another chance but that's just me- he clearly still has it in him.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:54 am

Luca wrote:Either way it's Juventus' fault.
I mean they gave him that contract, what kind of fool would walk away from it? It is similar to Adebayor and Manchester City- just less money on the table to walk way from.
this is laughable mate, Amauri's failures are our fault? Amauri's all about the dollar. It's quite obvious once he got his big contract he became demotivated. His an embarrassment. I mean which player turns Down offers to stay with a clubs primavera and be hated by everyone at the club. I've hears agnelli , Marotta and conte don't speak to him. If you want to stick up for amauri fine, but it's laughable
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:56 am

Not one player is bigger than the club, if they ask you to move on you must, just as trezeguet did. You Think he earned the same money at Hercules? (he wasn't even payed)
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:58 am

Juventus gives him a contract
Juventus wants him to leave
Amauri is under contract
Amauri does not have to leave

Amauri is simply honoring his contract

And no, you don't have to move on if you are under contract...
That is the security provided by a long term contract

If you're really going to blame anyone it has to be the man who signed Amauri.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:00 am

pasquale22 wrote:
Luca wrote:How so? I don't blame him, Juventus were silly enough to give him a fat contract and he is living it out
before we go into discussion, it's either u just want to disagree with me or you just want an argument cause c'mon luca there's no way u could stick up for amauri. The guy was offered good money at other clubs but instead he'd prefer to train with our primavera and earn his $ that way by Doing nothing. He has no respect for himself or the club
That's the point Luca is trying to make. But if you put yourself in his shoes can you blame him? I mean he lacks respect for the team and whatnot but for a player he has himself to look out for. He has a nice salary and does NOTHING. He is basically being paid for free. He's got it made. Can you blame him for taking advantage? The ball is completely in his court. And that is our fault not his. Either way I hate this clown for what he has/is doing. Nothing but modern day football greed. But who's at fault for it all?
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:03 am

I can't believe we have people sticking up for him. Anyway that's your opinion but I lol at that
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:04 am

It is just good business from Amauri
He gets all the money promised to him and will be able to choose his own club in June or fight for a club in January.

I know if I had a family to support and wanted to get the absolute most out of football financially that I would be doing the same thing. Amauri isn't refusing to play, he actually expressed his desire to fight back into the team this past summer he just was not even given the opportunity.

That is just because you're completely biased and disrespectful pas, so 'lol' on
You speak like this now but I wonder what you would do in the same situation, probably the same thing and do not even sit there and attempt to state otherwise. If you were promised something you're going to collect.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:24 am

Luca wrote:It is just good business from Amauri
He gets all the money promised to him and will be able to choose his own club in June or fight for a club in January.

I know if I had a family to support and wanted to get the absolute most out of football financially that I would be doing the same thing. Amauri isn't refusing to play, he actually expressed his desire to fight back into the team this past summer he just was not even given the opportunity.

That is just because you're completely biased and disrespectful pas, so 'lol' on
You speak like this now but I wonder what you would do in the same situation, probably the same thing and do not even sit there and attempt to state otherwise. If you were promised something you're going to collect.

Call me whatever but I believe football is about passion. Yes it's also a business however what motivates a player shouldn't be the $ but instead the thrill of hearing 40,000 people chant your name or being apart of a successful side in which u can walk around the streets and hold your head up high as people pass you and look in admiration. Amauri stated while he was in turin his daughter was bullied by kids cause of her dad's failures. when they moved to Parma he said he was looked at as a hero and his family was happen again.

I'm sure amauri already has enough money to last him 5 lifetimes. His 30yrs old now, he has a point to prove. Yet here he is turning down clubs in favour of staying in a place where he is an outsider and hated whilst he could be somewhere else such as Parma , looked at as a hero and earning a little less. Parma payed him good money and he proved his worth. He knew what he was getting into with us this past summer. Before you call me disrespectful mate just hear me out. If money's what brings amauri satisfaction than so be it but how could u. An outsider to the situation. A juventus and football fan ever stick up for someone who represents everything that's wrong with the game.

Yes he chose to stay and honour his contract but the right thing to do by the club would be to listen to them and move on just as trez did.

Do u think ale would still be at juve if he was demanding 5mil or so a season? His doing what's right by himself and the club.

Same can't be said for amauri the scumbag
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:28 am

Oh I agree that from a moral, or footballing point of view Amauri is very, very low.
I'm saying strictly in terms of business, or just thinking rationally he would be very silly to walk away from that money- since we can agree this is his motivation at the moment.

I'm just saying you should consider all angles, the man was given a contract which it lies upon Juventus to honor.

It is hard to compare Del Piero to Amauri for a number of reasons.
First of all, we already know that Alessandro isn't motivated by money. Just based off of that you cannot really make a comparison.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:24 am

pasquale22 wrote:I can't believe we have people sticking up for him. Anyway that's your opinion but I lol at that
No one is sticking up for him in that sense. He is a piece of shit for this believe me. However its us that made the mistake for buying him at such a high price and giving him such an expensive contract. This is modern football we are talking here. And although I agree the sport should be played with passion there will always be players tempted by money in this day and age. I personally believe players in any sport should not be just given a large contract as money often ruins players. Amauri in no way deserved a contract like that right off that bat. The fact that we gave it to him is a mistake on Juves management and now they must face the consequences.
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:26 am

Il Pinguino wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:I can't believe we have people sticking up for him. Anyway that's your opinion but I lol at that
No one is sticking up for him in that sense. He is a piece of shit for this believe me. However its us that made the mistake for buying him at such a high price and giving him such an expensive contract. This is modern football we are talking here. And although I agree the sport should be played with passion there will always be players tempted by money in this day and age. I personally believe players in any sport should not be just given a large contract as money often ruins players. Amauri in no way deserved a contract like that right off that bat. The fact that we gave it to him is a mistake on Juves management and now they must face the consequences.

I'm with you, the NFL is smart they give large contracts but only a portion of it is guaranteed/player options.
The NBA just added an amnesty clause too which is pretty neat.

Once a player signs a contract he does run the show in our sport sadly. Most have more respect than Amauri but at the end of the day you cannot really blame him much for honouring the contract.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:34 am

pasquale22 wrote:
Luca wrote:It is just good business from Amauri

Call me whatever but I believe football is about passion. Yes it's also a business however what motivates a player shouldn't be the $ but instead the thrill of hearing 40,000 people chant your name or being apart of a successful side in which u can walk around the streets and hold your head up high as people pass you and look in admiration. Amauri stated while he was in turin his daughter was bullied by kids cause of her dad's failures. when they moved to Parma he said he was looked at as a hero and his family was happen again.

I'm sure amauri already has enough money to last him 5 lifetimes. His 30yrs old now, he has a point to prove. Yet here he is turning down clubs in favour of staying in a place where he is an outsider and hated whilst he could be somewhere else such as Parma , looked at as a hero and earning a little less. Parma payed him good money and he proved his worth. He knew what he was getting into with us this past summer. Before you call me disrespectful mate just hear me out. If money's what brings amauri satisfaction than so be it but how could u. An outsider to the situation. A juventus and football fan ever stick up for someone who represents everything that's wrong with the game.

Yes he chose to stay and honour his contract but the right thing to do by the club would be to listen to them and move on just as trez did.

Do u think ale would still be at juve if he was demanding 5mil or so a season? His doing what's right by himself and the club.

Same can't be said for amauri the scumbag
Once again the right thing to you is diff then the right thing for someone else. Amauri is milking the cow. I'm sure you would think a bit differently if you were making 5 million a year and asked to leave for a price cut. These players have a different standard of living then us. It might seem like nothing to us but for there style of living its big.
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:38 am

Luca wrote:
Il Pinguino wrote:

I'm with you, the NFL is smart they give large contracts but only a portion of it is guaranteed/player options.
The NBA just added an amnesty clause too which is pretty neat.

Once a player signs a contract he does run the show in our sport sadly. Most have more respect than Amauri but at the end of the day you cannot really blame him much for honouring the contract.
Exactly!! I'm a big hockey fan as well. And in hockey teams have salary caps so that teams can't automatically tempt everyone and their mother with money. Coming from NY but being a Washington Capitals fan I can tell you first hand at how players receive big salaries and there work ethic on the ice immediately declines. Not every player but this is exceptionally bad with the NY Rangers. What runs through most peoples heads tends to be "Wow i'm making 6 mil and wrapped up to a 5 year deal why try hard?" Players need to earn there pay not be gifted it.
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: