Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Luca
C.Marchisio #8
pasquale22
DeviAngel
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Rumors ( Winter transfer window )  - Page 3 Empty Re: Rumors ( Winter transfer window )

Post by arigle Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:21 pm

goal.com ? :\

arigle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Rumors ( Winter transfer window )  - Page 3 Empty Re: Rumors ( Winter transfer window )

Post by Lynx100 Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:45 pm

Cellino: 'No Nainggolan to Juve'

Cagliari President Massimo Cellino criticised his players after the defeat to Milan, but insists “Radja Nainggolan will not join Juventus.”

It was widely reported this would be the midfielder’s final game for the Sardinians, as he is in advanced negotiations with Juve.

“Last season I had to give them Alessandro Matri because he wanted to leave. Nainggolan wants to stay and I cannot release him, as I haven’t got any replacements. Therefore Nainggolan will not join Juventus,” said the patron.

There is still the possibility the clubs could reach an agreement to make the move in June, though.

Cellino was furious with his team for their 3-0 defeat to Milan, in which they didn’t get a single shot on target.

“We simply didn’t play tonight and I didn’t like it one little bit. It looked like one of those end of season matches where players already have their bags packed for the beach.

“Now the transfer market is coming to a close, so hopefully we can get back to actually playing football"
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:22 pm

well...that's settled..

now marrota needs to find some sort of cover for the middle. marrone is not enough if pazienza leaves.
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:41 pm

agree
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3