Anatoliy Tymoshchuk named best Ukrainian footballer ever ahead of Andriy Shevchenko

+40
kiranr
CBarca
Zero
S
shamr9pato
EarlyPrototype
BAYERN_MUNICH
mr.galliani
Nishankly
Red Alert
Eivindo
Lord Hades
halamadrid2
The Franchise
Harmonica
rwo power
billy_gr
Arquitecto
Sushi Master
FalcaoPunch
pUsHa
Vibe
Omniscient
Mr Nick09
Forza
justdoit_
leemhuis
El Chelsea Fuerte
JAY-Z
Grande_Milano
fatman123
Le Samourai
Giggslegend
zizzle
Gil
BiasedMilanFan3
RealGunner
tonger
McAgger
The Messiah
44 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Anatoliy Tymoshchuk named best Ukrainian footballer ever ahead of Andriy Shevchenko - Page 5 Empty Re: Anatoliy Tymoshchuk named best Ukrainian footballer ever ahead of Andriy Shevchenko

Post by billionmillion Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:00 pm

moldec pozdravlyayu no on ne zaslushil eto (not samuel eto)

billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Anatoliy Tymoshchuk named best Ukrainian footballer ever ahead of Andriy Shevchenko - Page 5 Empty Re: Anatoliy Tymoshchuk named best Ukrainian footballer ever ahead of Andriy Shevchenko

Post by pUsHa Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:11 pm

billionmillion wrote:moldec pozdravlyayu no on ne zaslushil eto (not samuel eto)

kaneshna ne zaslujil ....

Tymo is so overrated its not even close .... Sheva won more .... did more for his country than Tymo ... and rocked the Europe in his prime years what did Tymo do .... play in the russian league and win a uefa cup ?

Great Rolling Eyes

Idrisozet is just being fkin biased because he is a bayern player
and justdoit said all that because hes a shakhtar fan and obviously hates anything related to dynamo kiev

/end thread
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:18 pm

pUsHa wrote:
billionmillion wrote:moldec pozdravlyayu no on ne zaslushil eto (not samuel eto)

kaneshna ne zaslujil ....

Tymo is so overrated its not even close .... Sheva won more .... did more for his country than Tymo ... and rocked the Europe in his prime years what did Tymo do .... play in the russian league and win a uefa cup ?

Great Rolling Eyes

Idrisozet is just being fkin biased because he is a bayern player
and justdoit said all that because hes a shakhtar fan and obviously hates anything related to dynamo kiev

/end thread
ti iz rossiya? ili ukrayna :facepalm:
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:22 pm

billionmillion wrote:

None of the above
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:27 pm

pUsHa wrote:
billionmillion wrote:

None of the above

Am I drunk or is that some foreign language.

Tymo over-rated, seriously...? Tymo is heavily under-rated and from Ukraine fans point of view they see Russia league and their national league(which used to be one if I am not wrong) as a top leagues, and also it's more about the impact Tymo and Sheva had for the National team, why are you ignoring this....?

Why do you think Tymo is over-rated, some people haven't even heard about him
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:32 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
pUsHa wrote:
billionmillion wrote:

None of the above

Tymo over-rated, seriously...? Tymo is heavily under-rated and from Ukraine fans point of view they see Russia league and their national league(which used to be one if I am not wrong) as a top leagues, and also it's more about the impact Tymo and Sheva had for the National team, why are you ignoring this....?

Are u being serious ? They know that their league is not a top one .... and they don't care about the russian league now apart from people who support teams there .

He went from heavily under-rated to over-rated with this award . It's all about the impact on the National team ? Sheva is Ukraines all time top-goalscorer . He's the captain with the most caps ... and always led the national team as the top player .... where is Tymo here ? acting as the vice-captain right .
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:33 pm

pUsHa wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
pUsHa wrote:
billionmillion wrote:

None of the above

Are u being serious ? They know that their league is not a top one .... and they don't care about the russian league now apart from people who support teams there .

He went from heavily under-rated to over-rated with this award . It's all about the impact on the National team ? Sheva is Ukraines all time top-goalscorer . He's the captain with the most caps ... and always led the national team as the top player .... where is Tymo here ? acting as the vice-captain right .

Whatever dude....
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:41 pm

Err.when you look through his record for the national team is not all that bad.infact quite impressive.

Tymoschuk just has a few more appearances to his name.So not sure what you are on about.

I dunno why you are even defending him so much.If anything he would have recieved this recognition for his NT contribution and his career in Ukraine and Russia and not based on his Bayern career.

Or its just that you seem to overhype everything which is Bayern related as it is suggested by your opening post.

Tymoschuk is a quality player i think most of em agree but he obviously pales in comparision to Sheva when you look back at their respective careers.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:43 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Err.when you look through his record for the national team is not all that bad.infact quite impressive.

Tymoschuk just has a few more appearances to his name.So not sure what you are on about.

I dunno why you are even defending him so much.If anything he would have recieved this recognition for his NT contribution and his career in Ukraine and Russia and not based on his Bayern career.

Or its just that you seem to overhype everything which is Bayern related as it is suggested by your opening post.

Tymoschuk is a quality player i think most of em agree but he obviously pales in comparision to Sheva when you look back at their respective careers.

Tymo is younger but yet has more cap for the national team, You really have to do your research about this, I don''t think Ukrainian will vote for Tymo for no good reason.

Please point out where I over-hyped Tymo..?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:53 pm

I am not saying you overhyped Tymo but you just seem to go berserk when there is anything positive on Bayern related news like this one.

Like having more national team caps mean anything.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:46 pm

Yeah Tymo has 4 or 5 more caps than Sheva ... but Sheva as a captain 54 caps and Tymo has 24 ... does that tell you about something Idrisozet ? Sheva's lack of more caps is due to the injuries he sustained throughout his career ... you would of known if you'd have done a research .
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:57 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:I am not saying you overhyped Tymo but you just seem to go berserk when there is anything positive on Bayern related news like this one.

Sorry, but Is it a bad thing if I may ask....?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:58 pm

pUsHa wrote:Yeah Tymo has 4 or 5 more caps than Sheva ... but Sheva as a captain 54 caps and Tymo has 24 ... does that tell you about something Idrisozet ? Sheva's lack of more caps is due to the injuries he sustained throughout his career ... you would of known if you'd have done a research .

Sheva is obviously a better player, I have said this before, what else do you want me to say..?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:58 pm

Whether or not he has done more service or made more of a contribution to Ukrainian football as a whole than Sheva is another question and it quite honestly is for the Ukrainians to answer and Idrisozet giving arguments in Tymoschuk's favor barely counts for anything.

I dunno a lot of Ukrainian football history but Shevchenko will be one of the best if not the best football player to emerge out of Ukraine.the same cant be said for Tymoschuk.Though i am not sure the Ukrainian fans think that way.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:00 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Whether or not he has done more service or made more of a contribution to Ukrainian football as a whole than Sheva is another question and it quite honestly is for the Ukrainians to answer and Idrisozet giving arguments in Tymoschuk's favor barely counts for anything.

I dunno a lot of Ukrainian football history but Shevchenko will be one of the best if not the best football player to emerge out of Ukraine.the same cant be said for Tymoschuk.Though i am not sure the Ukrainian fans think that way.

My argument is that Tymo is a good player
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:04 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:I am not saying you overhyped Tymo but you just seem to go berserk when there is anything positive on Bayern related news like this one.

Yes it is.It has annoyed a lot of people.And your opening post is quite frankly annoying as it seems that you're giving credit to Bayern for Tymoschuk recieving this recognition.But i am not sure you meant it that way.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:42 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

Yes it is.It has annoyed a lot of people.And your opening post is quite frankly annoying as it seems that you're giving credit to Bayern for Tymoschuk recieving this recognition.But i am not sure you meant it that way.

Whatever dude, how many Bayern post are here compare to other clubs post. I don't post negative things and if you can't stand reading positive things about Bayern, then GTFO. Most people here will not find what you said funny, this a football forum and we're allowed to post positive things about our club, like seriously what is wrong with you...?

If it has annoyed a lot of people then I should get banned or something, moreover why are you speaking for everyone else, why don't you speak for yourself only. Seriously dude please don't push me, I am not up for your nonsense, it's Christmas.

I've already conceded that Sheva is a better player and Also if I can remember my previous post was about Chelsea and Alex, neither did I give out this award to Tymo, seriously DUDE, take your time.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:18 pm

This was an absolute farce. How could Podolski not win this?
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:10 am

lenear1030 wrote:This was an absolute farce. How could Podolski not win this?

Podolski did not use his ability to change nationalities in order to nominate him self for this prestigious award
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum