BiasedMilanFan3
Potential
shamr9pato
Ganso
Milanista
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Has Ibra got too much power ? Empty Has Ibra got too much power ?

Post by Milanista Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:14 pm

I would like to start of by telling you guys that our section is more than just a section were we disscuss. The majority of post are sensible and I'm impressed by the fact that although our ideas are usually contradicting to each other we still manage to have vivid arguments.
A huge thank you to dostoevsky for doing a great job as our moderator.
I've been following this section for a while and since all my exams are finished im now hoping to post here on a regular bases and im very much looking forward to it.

On topic, I have been following Ibra closely this season and the last dussin games in particular and I have noticed that he constantly barks out his fellow team mates. Take yesterdays game, he barked at Bonnera, Taiwo, Mexes, Aqua, Boa, Noch, Abiatti not to mention poor Binho. And I read that he told Allegri to shut up and calm down aswell. This happens everysingle game and Im beginning ot think that his team are getting frustrated cuz if i was on ibras team I would get frustrated and maybe even stop speaking to him. Only thing is Ibra doesnt give a dam about making friends and therefore will carry on barking at them.
Has he got the authority to do so ? If yes then why isnt he our captain or vice captain. If no then why aint nobody stopping him.
If he is barking at Allegri, he is soon going to do the same to Galliani and Berlu so we either have to stop him or not complain when he breaks rules.

Milanista
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Has Ibra got too much power ? Empty Re: Has Ibra got too much power ?

Post by Ganso Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:56 pm

Yeah.robinho started arguing with him at the end of the first half because ibra was acting like a douche.I swear I saw ibra bitching at least 10 times yesterday
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:08 pm

yup
he even shouted at abbiati just because his clearance wasnt aimed towards him...
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:23 pm

I want him sold, he might be our best player but that attitude will not be tolerated, and at the same time he flops at big games quite often and has a terrible workrate. and he keeps yelling at everyone all the time.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanista Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:36 pm

But then again, he is not a big game flop is he ?
Got a brace against roma, scored against Lazio, Palermo and the majority of top teams in the league not to mention scoring in all 4 apperances in the champions league including Barca. He is by no means a big game bottler and that statement is just delusional.

His attitude might be disgusting but it has got him this far so why stop ?
But then again it might be hurting the team.

Milanista
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:40 pm

Milanista wrote:But then again, he is not a big game flop is he ?
Got a brace against roma, scored against Lazio, Palermo and the majority of top teams in the league not to mention scoring in all 4 apperances in the champions league including Barca. He is by no means a big game bottler and that statement is just delusional.

His attitude might be disgusting but it has got him this far so why stop ?
But then again it might be hurting the team.

I agree that the statement is overrated, however I call him a big game flop for his attitude that hurts the team as whole, he might perform but his attitude will still hurt us as again if we needing a goal against a good opposition badly, his attitude will destroy any change we might have to qualify, the only game I saw him really passionate when playing against a big club is the game against Barcelona at the San Siro.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanista Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:46 pm

Have you noticed that whenever we need a goal in a tough game Ibra NEVER drops deep like he usually does, he just stands in the penealty area and is invisible. Is it becos Allegri tells him to do so or is it becos he knows he would mess up if he goes deep becos top teams pressurise much tougher. I think he is ruthless in the penealty area and we should whip in some good crosses when we need a goal instead of just booting the ball around like jokers and then say "Ah we came close man".

Milanista
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:50 pm

nop.. selling him would be stupid at this point,, but if we get tevez who is a trouble maker him self maybe we could sell him next year in the summer
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:53 pm

Selling ibra?no way,allegri built a team around him,he is our "10"
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:57 pm

Sell Ibra? ohhhhhh you guys are funny

If Milan sell him, i'm off this forum. I'm off football. I will follow cricket or something.

To say he is a cornerstone of our team is an understatement. He has been so crucial to our recent success, selling him would cause an uproar
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanista Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:59 pm

Who said anything about selling ibra ?? :/
I was talking about the fact that he barks on everyone, never said anything about selling the guy.

Milanista
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:03 pm

It was more directed towards Potential than anyone

And good to have you on the forum Milanista... even though we already have a Milanista...

fuggit
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanista Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:06 pm

Thanks man !

How about we are all milanistas :dance:

Milanista
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by vu Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:26 pm

kinda incredible to read such comments, guys!
ibra is easily one of the best forwards in the world and hardly replaceable (tevez would be a massive step backwards).

and tbh i cant understand why you guys are bothered with ibras character. wtf do you even care about ibra yelling at his team-mates? also, just because screaming at someone, doesnt mean hes above them in any kind of way....

Milanista wrote:Have you noticed that whenever we need a goal in a tough game Ibra NEVER drops deep like he usually does, he just stands in the penealty area and is invisible.

disagree. ibras role varies according to his strike partner. when lined up with pato or pippo, he drops very deep and more involved in the build-up. with robinho or cassano hes rather staying upfront...

vu
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:31 pm

What I meant is that we should build our team around someone other than Ibra, so if there was ever fallout like Barcelona's or like Tevez with City, he won't be crucial to our team that we have to take ten steps back. I want us to build our team around Merkel or Ganso (if we get him), not around instability like Ibra.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:32 pm

But first Milanista, we got some basic rules

Rule 1 - No one possesses a mightier power than the divine Ignazio Abate
Rule 2 - NO ONE POSSESSES A MIGHTIER POWER THAN THE DIVINE IGNAZIO ABATE
Rule 3 - You defend Thiago Silva's name no matter what. Even if he murdered a kid. You defend Thiago Silva's name. He can do no wrong.
Rule 4 - Iras is the wise one of this forum. If you had to picture him, i'd say he's the identical twin of Paolo Maldini and he's always wearing robes and sandals with his legs crossed, always meditating. There's an unspoken law that his long, detailed, and few, responses always warrant a positive vote.
Rules 5 to infinity - refer back to rules 1 and 2.

BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanista Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:38 pm

disagree. ibras role varies according to his strike partner. when lined up with pato or pippo, he drops very deep and more involved in the build-up. with robinho or cassano hes rather staying upfront...[/quote]

I can tell you two games ontop of me head where Ibra doesnt have a deep role when we need a goal in a tough game, Real madrid second game last season when he played with inzagi and Udinese (4-4) . In addition to that, he never dropped deep against Tottenham on neither legs when we badly needed a goal.

Last edited by Milanista on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Milanista
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:38 pm

Potential wrote:What I meant is that we should build our team around someone other than Ibra, so if there was ever fallout like Barcelona's or like Tevez with City, he won't be crucial to our team that we have to take ten steps back. I want us to build our team around Merkel or Ganso (if we get him), not around instability like Ibra.

Unlike our other forwards, Ibra can turn on some remarkably consistent form so it makes for us to revolve the team around a player who is more likely to perform than others.

Cassano is gone. Pato and Robinho dip in and out. So it's risky to pair these two with Inzaghi. If anyone else is gonna start, it'll be Ibra, who, in turn, will just naturally become the center of our team's play.

Ibra really is just the best player to revolve the team around. He scores and assists and more importantly, he gets us points, and really that's all that matters
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanista Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:46 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:But first Milanista, we got some basic rules

Rule 1 - No one possesses a mightier power than the divine Ignazio Abate
Rule 2 - NO ONE POSSESSES A MIGHTIER POWER THAN THE DIVINE IGNAZIO ABATE
Rule 3 - You defend Thiago Silva's name no matter what. Even if he murdered a kid. You defend Thiago Silva's name. He can do no wrong.
Rule 4 - Iras is the wise one of this forum. If you had to picture him, i'd say he's the identical twin of Paolo Maldini and he's always wearing robes and sandals with his legs crossed, always meditating. There's an unspoken law that his long, detailed, and few, responses always warrant a positive vote.
Rules 5 to infinity - refer back to rules 1 and 2.

LOLOLOL !
I can go with that, rule nr 3 is classy !!

Milanista
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by vu Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:56 pm

Milanista wrote:I can tell you two games ontop of me head where Ibra doesnt have a deep role when we need a goal in a tough game, Real madrid second game last season when he played with inzagi and Udinese (4-4) . In addition to that, he never dropped deep against Tottenham on neither legs when we badly needed a goal.

well, tottenham did man-mark ibra if im not mistaken. but we had most of the ball that game anyway and seedorf was amazing with the distribution, so there was no need for ibra to help out there.

but i gotta ask you: why should ibra drop deep in match were trailing (vs udine)? shouldnt he be near the penalty box and provide the final pass, shot?

vu
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanista Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:00 am

I'd say no, considering he is our most creative player, he should be setting up the goals becos he is the only one in our team minus Cassano who has the abillities to play the killer ball. If Cassano is played alonside ibra then fine, ibra should be in the penealty box, if not then he should be the dreator and let the others be in the box instead.

Milanista
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by vu Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:11 am

Milanista wrote:I'd say no, considering he is our most creative player, he should be setting up the goals becos he is the only one in our team minus Cassano who has the abillities to play the killer ball. If Cassano is played alonside ibra then fine, ibra should be in the penealty box, if not then he should be the dreator and let the others be in the box instead.

i dont get you. ive just said (written) the same...

vu
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanista Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:26 am

You asked why ibra should drop deep if we were trailing and what im trying to say is since he is our most creative player he should be outside the box seeing more of the ball and thus have a greater chance setting the goals up. He is more useful outside the box than inside.

Milanista
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:46 am

Welcome to the forum Milanista. I hope you and mr galliani stick around, both of you have put forward sensible, intelligent posts in your short time here. To broaden your knowledge of our society, visit the Ignazio Abate Facts thread which is the world's sanctuary of infinite wisdom.

And as for Ibra, I never ever liked him and never will. He is one of the game's biggest douchebags and mercenary, but then again he is one of the game's best players. But no player is bigger than the club. I fear things are getting too out of hand, especially after the Cagliari game where he shouted at almost everyone, Allegri has to stand up to him if he continually does this. Who knows maybe doing that will piss him of more and he will start sulking and playing bad, that would be disastrous with the form of Binho/Pato and Cassano's injury.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:17 am

tbh from the neutrals point of view it seems that ibra is the main man in the locker room and not allegri.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next