+5
Luca
C.Marchisio #8
DeviAngel
Juventino89
pasquale22
9 posters

Go down

Caceres agent "Honoured by Juve's renewed interest" Empty Caceres agent "Honoured by Juve's renewed interest"

Post by pasquale22 Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:26 am

The agent of Martin Caceres has added to speculation that his client could be set for a return to Juventus.

Caceres spent the 2009-10 season on loan in Turin from Barcelona, but now finds himself with La Liga club Sevilla.

The Italian outfit have been paired with him again recently and Daniel Fonseca, himself a former player for the Old Lady, is pleased with the links.

“I’m honoured by Juventus’ renewed interest in Martin,” the representative told Turin daily Tuttosport.

Caceres, 24, is an Uruguayan international who can be fielded as both a right-back and a centre-back.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Caceres agent "Honoured by Juve's renewed interest" Empty Re: Caceres agent "Honoured by Juve's renewed interest"

Post by Juventino89 Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:17 pm

Him and montolivo would be great!!! Come back caceres!!
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Caceres agent "Honoured by Juve's renewed interest" Empty Re: Caceres agent "Honoured by Juve's renewed interest"

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:57 pm

Tuttosport ?

nvm

The boy has heart ...come back Smile) i jump on that side ...don't disappoint me caceres
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:45 pm

Casseres and Montolivo for January?? It would be the best option or we will be the best buyers in January and Marotta would be god that i will pray xD Smile
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:47 pm

+1 I will be praying with you

I said in another thread:
Montolivo, Caceres and any Barzagli like deals

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:26 am

Luca wrote:+1 I will be praying with you

We dont need other CB coz with Caceres Chiellini will move on CB and Bonucci will be sub
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:55 am

I more think that CACERES will play CENTER BACK role and replace BARZAGLI

CHIELLINI - CACERES - BONNUCI - LINSHTAINER

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:10 am

lucianomoggi wrote:I more think that CACERES will play CENTER BACK role and replace BARZAGLI

LoL Barzaglli in this form only fool will replace him.He is beast every game for us and he is deserved for solid defense
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:34 am

juvefanmkd wrote:
lucianomoggi wrote:I more think that CACERES will play CENTER BACK role and replace BARZAGLI

LoL Barzaglli in this form only fool will replace him.He is beast every game for us and he is deserved for solid defense

that is only your opinion and nothing proves that you are right about,

you should not compare BARZAGLI with our defenders because they are way younger

if you compare him with players of his age like VIDIC example then you see that what you saying its all illusion

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:45 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:

if you compare him with players of his age like VIDIC example then you see that what you saying its all illusion

actually bro a lot proves his opinion he has been first eleven for whole our season, he has been called up for the NT side. He never lost a ball or a duel and he has never been dribbled this season he is beast and I think Barzagli is the best current CB we have in terms or reading the play,positioning and stopping the opponents. Bonucci has time to grow as player but currently he ain't first 11 material I think he will be late bloomer like Barzagli
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:56 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:

I think Caceres is a much better LB than Chiellini offensively.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:16 pm

SKY confirms Cacares interest
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:24 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
lucianomoggi wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:

actually bro a lot proves his opinion he has been first eleven for whole our season, he has been called up for the NT side. He never lost a ball or a duel and he has never been dribbled this season he is beast and I think Barzagli is the best current CB we have in terms or reading the play,positioning and stopping the opponents. Bonucci has time to grow as player but currently he ain't first 11 material I think he will be late bloomer like Barzagli

you are proving nothing; you will see that Barzagli will be dropped soon he is no JUVENTUS material

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:37 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
lucianomoggi wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:

you are proving nothing; you will see that Barzagli will be dropped soon he is no JUVENTUS material

Can someone ban him? LOL :brickwall:
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:45 pm

lucianomoggi, please go learn football. Your worst than Johniet
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:22 pm

Are any actual numbers being thrown around with Caceres? I'm curious to know how much this transfer might cost Juve and whether it's worth it.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:35 pm

juvefanmkd wrote:
Luca wrote:+1 I will be praying with you

We dont need other CB coz with Caceres Chiellini will move on CB and Bonucci will be sub

I know, I mean Caceres and Montolivo are musts but any Barzagli like deals (bargain price for quality) are worthwhile

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down