Dzeko agent denies Man City star eyeing Juventus move

5 posters

Go down

Dzeko agent denies Man City star eyeing Juventus move  Empty Dzeko agent denies Man City star eyeing Juventus move

Post by Juventino89 Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:46 pm

Edin Dzeko's agent has been forced to deny reports the striker is planning to leave the Premier League leaders.
Reports in the Italian media on Wednesday suggested that the Bosnian forward had been in contact with Juve defender Andrea Barzagli to research the club.
The pair were team-mates at Wolfsburg and Dzeko was said to have been asking about the Turin club's pay structure and goal-bonus scheme.
But Irfan Redzepagic, the striker's advisor, told Italian news agency Ansa that the story was false.
"I know that this story has circulated in the news but I must say it is an impossible thing," Redzepagic said. "Edin is in England and Manchester City is the only thing of interest."

-----------------
If he comes I will jump a hole into the sky Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Dzeko agent denies Man City star eyeing Juventus move  Empty Re: Dzeko agent denies Man City star eyeing Juventus move

Post by Luca Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:01 pm

Great player but no interest.
Price is too high, it eliminates Matri.

Plus Juventus have Quagliarella who is going to be great once again

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Dzeko agent denies Man City star eyeing Juventus move  Empty Re: Dzeko agent denies Man City star eyeing Juventus move

Post by Juventino89 Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:12 pm

Sell matri buy caceres and your done. Not that I want to sell matri but if dzeko comes yeah what can you do?
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:15 pm

I wouldn't sell Matri, not now. Juventus does not rent players.

I'd rather see Quagliarella succeed than any striker that could potentially join, so I am biased as hell. Referencing this against the possibility of another striker joining Juventus- no thanks.
Not to mention that Dzeko is a very important player for City who are about to lose a talented striker in Tevez, leaving them with Aguero, Balotelli and Dzeko. I don't see it as a possibility for them to move Dzeko right now.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:22 pm

Matri is more than good enough, Italian and is already adapted to the league. Not that Dzeko is a bad player, but he's definitely not being let go and City don't have anything to lose in keeping him, except money.

I'd be more focused on offloading all that crap (Amauri, Iaquinta, Grosso etc) than in signing new players.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:46 pm

Matri is atleast proven in Serie A. From his Caglirari days up until him joining us.

Being in the Top 5 last season with goals even tho we were a flop.
And now having 6 goals, second most of the club.

Dzeko? Please, he refused us once, he can fark off.

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:02 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Matri is atleast proven in Serie A. From his Caglirari days up until him joining us.

Being in the Top 5 last season with goals even tho we were a flop.
And now having 6 goals, second most of the club.

Dzeko? Please, he refused us once, he can fark off.

I agree...f4ck Dzeko...D-bag :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down