Whose injury return are you excited for?

+3
RobbyV
Swanhends
zarola
7 posters

Go down

Whose injury return are you excited for? Empty Whose injury return are you excited for?

Post by zarola Sun 11 Dec 2011 - 15:23

Forlan?
Chivu?(trololo)
Sneijder?

Tbh I really wanna see forlan back but sneijder I'm happy with or without him.

btw when is forlan back?
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Whose injury return are you excited for? Empty Re: Whose injury return are you excited for?

Post by Swanhends Sun 11 Dec 2011 - 15:58

I want Forlan back so we can stop partnering Milito and Pazzini
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Whose injury return are you excited for? Empty Re: Whose injury return are you excited for?

Post by zarola Sun 11 Dec 2011 - 16:21

yeah exactly lmao and plus I don't think castaignos and zarate are good enough.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Sun 11 Dec 2011 - 16:48

I want Sneijder back, hopefully he'll perform well and we can sell him for a pretty penny and pick up some better players in January.

I hate to say it, but it's time for Sneijder to go.

So much salary and never really 100% anymore.
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun 11 Dec 2011 - 18:30

Dutch players are such a injury prone. Robben is always injured,now sneijder, RVP etc etc
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Sun 11 Dec 2011 - 19:58

Forlan and Sneijder... I wanna see Coutinho, Sneijder behind forlan and pazzini...

Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Sun 11 Dec 2011 - 22:19

i think RobbyV is right, if we sell sneijder at the right price and get some good decent players, it would be good. plus coutinho and alvarez will get their chances more. i really hope forlan will get back and show us the quality he has
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by meo_85 Mon 12 Dec 2011 - 16:20

Is it really time to let him go? I think he still has plenty of good years ahead of him... we can build around him in midfield.
meo_85
meo_85
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Mon 12 Dec 2011 - 19:57

of course sneijder has a lot to show, but if you consider his injury rate, you get worried that he gets sold cheaply, like he did when he moved from madrid. in addition, the team needs the money to invest in more young players, and give the chance to the available ones.
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by meo_85 Tue 13 Dec 2011 - 7:03

I hear what you're saying... i'm just not sure we can 'afford' to sell a player of his calibre... expecially when the quailty of players we reinvest in aren't always top notch lately.

I know he is often injured, but if he puts a few games together, we can build around him, our midfield replacements aren't ready to take the mantle just yet (coutinho and alvarez)... maybe they can be used to share the load so wes doesn't get injured so often.
meo_85
meo_85
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Tue 13 Dec 2011 - 7:15

it depends on the primary goal of the team, if we want to compete in the CL we have to keep him, but personally i see that the board is aiming for a european qualification only, and wait to see who will coach us next year, and buy the appropriate player for him. anw i admire wesley, and it is always good to have him in your team Very Happy
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Tue 13 Dec 2011 - 15:27

Ranocchia... =(
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Tue 13 Dec 2011 - 15:28

Appiano: muscle problem for Ranocchia

APPIANO GENTILE - The team are on their way to Genoa ahead of tomorrow's rescheduled 2011/12 Serie A Week 11 fixture. This morning the Nerazzurri had their final training session at the Centro Sportivo Angelo Moratti: an hour's workout that consisted of a warm-up followed by technical and tactical drills.

Cristian Chivu, Jonathan, Dejan Stankovic and Emiliano Viviano all worked separately, while Lorenzo Crisetig had a recovery session following his involvement in yesterday's Primavera match in Udine. Wesley Sneijder is on leave.

At the end of the session Andrea Ranocchia complained of a muscle problem which will be evaluated by Inter's medical staff over the next few days. Therefore the defender will not travel to Genoa for tomorrow's match with his team-mates.

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=38451&L=en
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 8:14

when we bought rano, he was the prospect of a big defender, but he never looked like this, he is always shacky and cost us many goals, i hope he can improve and deserve the first team place
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down