29 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fair play by Ajax - Page 2 Empty Re: Fair play by Ajax

Post by eelir Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:50 pm

dansik wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
ynwa wrote:thread is pathetic...

im sure some barca fan can go find some controversial calls to RM and make a clip too... Rolling Eyes
Nope Barcelona is the devil and Madrid are all angels and pure souls, according to that youtube video of course.

How can you watch Barca all the time, and not be the least bit ashamed of their theatrics? I get embarrassed whenever an Inter player dives, but you seem quick to point out other teams. Just once I liked to see a Barca fan say, "You know, it's a shame that a team with our caliber of players need to resort to such anti-football tactics."

I did similar thing in old forum, i think jok did that as well and a bunch of other Barca fans. We condemn the playacting of our players, but we love our team.

When you put all of team as cheaters/diver, I/we will defend the team and show you there are other players in other teams who do the same. We have more or less 2 Oscar material players Alves and Bussi. Others (ex. Pedro) are more of a occasional actors. That is also normal in almost all the teams.

The point that makes people attack Barca about this is a simple buthurt, envy, being jealous and so on.

DEAL WITH IT!!!

eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:06 pm

Something similar happened before in English league 1 or something and the other team let them walk the ball into the net.

Also that RVP sending off is so unforgivable that ref is a tard or just corrupt Twisted Evil
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by dansik Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:17 pm

eelir wrote:
dansik wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

im sure some barca fan can go find some controversial calls to RM and make a clip too... Rolling Eyes
Nope Barcelona is the devil and Madrid are all angels and pure souls, according to that youtube video of course.

How can you watch Barca all the time, and not be the least bit ashamed of their theatrics? I get embarrassed whenever an Inter player dives, but you seem quick to point out other teams. Just once I liked to see a Barca fan say, "You know, it's a shame that a team with our caliber of players need to resort to such anti-football tactics."

I did similar thing in old forum, i think jok did that as well and a bunch of other Barca fans. We condemn the playacting of our players, but we love our team.

When you put all of team as cheaters/diver, I/we will defend the team and show you there are other players in other teams who do the same. We have more or less 2 Oscar material players Alves and Bussi. Others (ex. Pedro) are more of a occasional actors. That is also normal in almost all the teams.

The point that makes people attack Barca about this is a simple buthurt, envy, being jealous and so on.

DEAL WITH IT!!!

So I guess Xavi, and Barca fans were just butthurt, jealous, envious of when Inter played excellent team defense to beat them in the CL last year right?

dansik
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:21 pm

Anyone see the video where one team score accidentally whilst kicking the ball back to the opposition.

They then try to let the team score one back to be fair. However their goalkeeper is foreign and didn't understand.

The whole team lets the player walk to the goal with the ball but the goalkeeper hasn't a clue what's going on and makes about 20 saves.

I'm looking for the video but cant find it.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:25 pm

how ignorant of the OP, had he done some research he would have found that this very incident happened to barcelona this season as well and we let the other team score the exact same way.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:31 pm

I didn't make that youtube video, this thread is in appreciation of Ajax fair play. If Barcelona had a similar incident this season, please feel free to share it.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:04 pm

lol at marcherano i bet he failed the diving test.. man his dives are pathetic

the one vs ronaldo looked hollywood-like though

btw lots of people say that the videos about pepe vs alves were manipulated, how about this one or is the guy who made it taken it from that spanish tv show as well huh??
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:12 pm

buddytaller wrote:I didn't make that youtube video, this thread is in appreciation of Ajax fair play. If Barcelona had a similar incident this season, please feel free to share it.
yeah bullshit, if it was all about ajax fair play why would you say this then
buddytaller wrote: The rest of the video shows the Twisted Evil side of the beautiful game. :coffee:
Its easy to post youtube videos of other teams doing ugly things, but for the sake of the forum and people mostly mature enough not to you're the only one that does these things

Last edited by Lionel Messi on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:13 pm

dansik wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Have you read through all my posts and come up with that conclusion? I'm not just going to bash Barcelona's shameful things every chance I get, obviously I'm not proud of some of the things they did but I am proud of winning many titles and the football that they played.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:20 pm

I don't know why the subject changes to other teams when the threads discussing a particular team.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:22 pm

mtfootball wrote:I don't know why the subject changes to other teams when the threads discussing a particular team.
It wasn't changed look at the OPs video, 8 minutes of it are about Barcelona

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:28 pm

Yeh it's pretty clear it's about Barca but the discussion is changing to 'make videos about other teams diving' when the thread is about discussing a particular teams antics.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RedDevilForLife Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:32 pm

mtfootball wrote:I don't know why the subject changes to other teams when the threads discussing a particular team.

People get defensive.
RedDevilForLife
RedDevilForLife
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:37 pm

RedDevilForLife wrote:

People get defensive.
Yeah people do get defensive when people make threads with youtube videos about other teams, this thread was meant to troll and start trouble

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:51 pm

Like we didn't know already.

It's obvious the thread is a trolling intent, indeed.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:30 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
buddytaller wrote: The rest of the video shows the Twisted Evil side of the beautiful game. :coffee:
Its easy to post youtube videos of other teams doing ugly things, but for the sake of the forum and people mostly mature enough not to you're the only one that does these things

Again you miss the point of the thread I saw a video on youtube which showed a clip of great sportsmanship and another that showed the Twisted Evil side of the beautiful game. That part is suppose to make Ajaz's gamemanship even more impressive, or so I think.

No need to start accusing any club, discussions should be civil.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:39 pm

buddytaller wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Again you miss the point of the thread I saw a video on youtube which showed a clip of great sportsmanship and another that showed the Twisted Evil side of the beautiful game. That part is suppose to make Ajaz's gamemanship even more impressive, or so I think.

No need to start accusing any club, discussions should be civil.
then why post videos trying to attack Barcelona? Your post is very hypocritical

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:41 pm

Read my posts again I don't like repeating myself.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:53 pm

buddytaller wrote:Read my posts again I don't like repeating myself.
But why not just find a video of just the first part instead of being immature and posting more clasico garbage?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:14 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
But why not just find a video of just the first part instead of being immature and posting more clasico garbage?

Did you watch the video at all? First there was the exemplary sportsmanship exhibited by Ajax, then clips from Barcelona v Copenhagen, Barcelona v Panathanaikos , Barcelona v Arsenal and Barcelona v. Real Madrid. What I liked most about the video was the Ajax sportsmanship and that is what this thread is about, and not what Barcelona did in the Champions league this season.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:16 pm

buddytaller wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Did you watch the video at all? First there was the exemplary sportsmanship exhibited by Ajax, then clips from Barcelona v Copenhagen, Barcelona v Panathanaikos , Barcelona v Arsenal and Barcelona v. Real Madrid. What I liked most about the video was the Ajax sportsmanship and that is what this thread is about, and not what Barcelona did in the Champions league this season.
even a mod told you to lock it up man

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:36 pm

Well then they misread my intentions, I was thrilled to see a club being so selfless, I don't know how competitive that match was, but you wish to see more of that and less of the latter, in the beautiful game, this thread is not bashing any club it's appreciating Ajax!
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:22 am

buddytaller wrote:Well then they misread my intentions, I was thrilled to see a club being so selfless, I don't know how competitive that match was, but you wish to see more of that and less of the latter, in the beautiful game, this thread is not bashing any club it's appreciating Ajax!

if you really wished to honor Ajax, you would have found Ajax alone and not that BS with Barca, You are a clear buthurt troll Very Happy

Anything else you say about that is just an insult to the intelligence of all people here.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:43 am

eelir wrote:
buddytaller wrote:Well then they misread my intentions, I was thrilled to see a club being so selfless, I don't know how competitive that match was, but you wish to see more of that and less of the latter, in the beautiful game, this thread is not bashing any club it's appreciating Ajax!

if you really wished to honor Ajax, you would have found Ajax alone and not that BS with Barca, You are a clear buthurt troll Very Happy

Anything else you say about that is just an insult to the intelligence of all people here.
+1 if I wasn't negative Sad

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:55 am

My eyes have been opened. I only like Messi... Razz
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:58 am

eelir wrote:if you really wished to honor Ajax, you would have found Ajax alone and not that BS with Barca, You are a clear buthurt troll Very Happy

As I said, I bumped into the video by accident. It shows two things, one is good the other is despicable. No club is perfect and I don't seek to portray anyone as such again no club is totally evil, but when a great deed is performed by a club is shouldn't go unappreciated.

PS. A poster on this thread said, a similar event happened in a Barcelona match, could you by any chance remember such an incident.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next