+2
DavidVilla92
RedDevilForLife
6 posters

Go down

Transfer Targets Empty Transfer Targets

Post by RedDevilForLife Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:15 am

Transfer Targets

Here we can keep track of our transfer targets and their probability of coming.

Samir Nasri

Transfer Targets Samir-Nasri-away-shirt-profile

Info: The Frenchman is a quality player. Capable of playing in the middle or out wide, he could fill in our CM spot that we've badly needed. Great dribbler, fantastic passer, quick, and just overall very good. He has said that he wants to see if the United interest was concrete, and all we really need is Wenger to sell him. A must buy. Go get 'em Fergie!

PROBABILITY OF COMING: 60%

Luka Modric

Transfer Targets Lukamodric_423635

Info: A creative, technical attacking midfielder who can turn a normal attack into a spectacular one. He is a master of driving runs and threading a through ball. He is quality i not questionable, but Harry Redknapp's willingness to let him go is. Although Modrick does crave Champions League football, that could be the one of the key things that could entice him to take the drive from London to Manchester. JUST IN: SAF reports that he doesn't want to splash 50 million on Modric and has moved on to Sneijder.

PROBABILITY OF COMING: 50%

Alexis Sanchez

Transfer Targets Sanchez

Info: With pace, tricks, and confidence, he truly is the whole package. An immensely talented winger, it's no wonder Barcelona and City are after him. But with reports that United have had talks with Udinese's owner and have reignited interest in him, who knows what could happen? JUST IN: Sanchez has told sources that United would be his favorite destination, and now that we've shown interest, a deal might be conjured up with in 48 hours!

PROBABILITY OF COMING: 80%

Wesley Sneijder

Transfer Targets Wesley-Sneijder-006

Info: This Dutchman has it all. Speed, dribbling, and even a wicked shot. Recent reports are that SAF isn't ready to splash 50 million for Modric and has focused on Sneijder to replace Scholes. Sneijder has before claimed that United would be his favorite destination, but it will still be hard for SAF.

PROBABILITY OF COMING: 80%

More to come.

Last edited by RedDevilForLife on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
RedDevilForLife
RedDevilForLife
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Transfer Targets Empty Re: Transfer Targets

Post by DavidVilla92 Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:50 am

Nasri before all then Modric and i don't really want Sanchez to be honest.
DavidVilla92
DavidVilla92
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

https://www.facebook.com/daniemccarthy92

Back to top Go down

Post by RedDevilForLife Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:05 am

DavidVilla92 wrote:Nasri before all then Modric and i don't really want Sanchez to be honest.

They're all brilliant, but Sanchez is more direct. Sometimes we lack goals.
RedDevilForLife
RedDevilForLife
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:05 am

no young or De Gea?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:47 am

kick mars wrote:no young or De Gea?

lol do we really need to include them just to write 100%?

and Nasri 80%....i think he's more 50% Wenger said we are going to do everything we can to keep him. and with Cesc likely gone, i think Arsenal will pay him the wages he wants or the fans will turn on Wenger and the Club
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:46 am

Do you really need Nasri or Sanchez when you have Nani, Park, Young and Valenica?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:55 am

Nasri would likely play as a CM for us....and a cheaper option then Modric
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:48 am

Ah.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidVilla92 Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:56 am

Why don't Fergie splash 20-25million on Nasri now than waiting for Wenger to change is mind?
That amount of money is well worth it for a player of his level!
DavidVilla92
DavidVilla92
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:58 pm

Nice post, Red.

I think our chances at landing those targets atm stand at:

Nasri- 0%

I honestly don't think Arsenal or Arsene Wenger would ever allow him to come to us. It would be the ultimate bitch slap to their fans and club if they sold him to a direct rival. Nasri too I think made those comments about us in order to scare Arsenal even more into caving in to his wage demands.

If he is serious, they will let him rot in the bench for a year and then ship him out, or try to change his mind by winning a trophy next season.

Modric- 60%

This looks like it's gonna be a straight battle between us and Chelsea. With the latest reports suggesting Levy would accept nothing under 50mill for Modric, I don't see us getting him for that crazy price. plus the option of remaining in London might sway Modric's decision to go to Chelsea.

Sneijder- 90%

he called us a 'beautiful club' a month ago in a Dutch chat show. It's clear he wants to play in the Premier League. His latest comments were not to assuring for Inter "Will I remain at Inter? Only God knows". He is the player we need, and I think he knows that. We will sell players this summer, and will most likely solve his whole wage issue that appears to be holding this deal from becoming a formality. I think he could be our marquee signing this summer. I would have prefered Modric, but Sniejder is still would a fantastic addition to our squad.

Sanchez- 75%
I'm a bit unsure about this tbh. It just came from nowhere that we are on the verge of signing him. If he does come, what does that mean for Nani or even Berbs? Remember, he can also play in an advanced attacking role like a SS in addition to just being a winger. we will have to wait for like 2 days to see how solid this latest transfer news is before we can get more excited. I do have a feeling we will sell one top player of ours to accomodate this deal imo. Nani or Berba? I hope not, but we will have to wait and see.

Patricio Rodriguez- 70%

Was a quite a buzz last Friday that we were gonna def sign him. It has kinda died down now. He could be our Chicha type signing of the season. He is a bit on the small side, but from watching some of his clips only, he looks like a fantastic dribbler.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:03 pm

i think we would pay 15m tops for Nasri...initial reports i read said we tried to swoop him for 10...i don't see us going any higher then 15 definitely not over 20
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:05 pm

i don't want Sneijder and his outrageous wages, had a sub par season in the Serie A and he plays the same position as Wazza we need a true CM like Modric in the middle
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:46 pm

B-Mac MUFC wrote:i think we would pay 15m tops for Nasri...initial reports i read said we tried to swoop him for 10...i don't see us going any higher then 15 definitely not over 20

He can go for as little as 8 mill. i think 10 mill for any club, but United, can get him.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedDevilForLife Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:Nice post, Red.

I think our chances at landing those targets atm stand at:

Nasri- 0%

I honestly don't think Arsenal or Arsene Wenger would ever allow him to come to us. It would be the ultimate bitch slap to their fans and club if they sold him to a direct rival. Nasri too I think made those comments about us in order to scare Arsenal even more into caving in to his wage demands.

If he is serious, they will let him rot in the bench for a year and then ship him out, or try to change his mind by winning a trophy next season.

Modric- 60%

This looks like it's gonna be a straight battle between us and Chelsea. With the latest reports suggesting Levy would accept nothing under 50mill for Modric, I don't see us getting him for that crazy price. plus the option of remaining in London might sway Modric's decision to go to Chelsea.

Sneijder- 90%

he called us a 'beautiful club' a month ago in a Dutch chat show. It's clear he wants to play in the Premier League. His latest comments were not to assuring for Inter "Will I remain at Inter? Only God knows". He is the player we need, and I think he knows that. We will sell players this summer, and will most likely solve his whole wage issue that appears to be holding this deal from becoming a formality. I think he could be our marquee signing this summer. I would have prefered Modric, but Sniejder is still would a fantastic addition to our squad.

Sanchez- 75%
I'm a bit unsure about this tbh. It just came from nowhere that we are on the verge of signing him. If he does come, what does that mean for Nani or even Berbs? Remember, he can also play in an advanced attacking role like a SS in addition to just being a winger. we will have to wait for like 2 days to see how solid this latest transfer news is before we can get more excited. I do have a feeling we will sell one top player of ours to accomodate this deal imo. Nani or Berba? I hope not, but we will have to wait and see.

Patricio Rodriguez- 70%

Was a quite a buzz last Friday that we were gonna def sign him. It has kinda died down now. He could be our Chicha type signing of the season. He is a bit on the small side, but from watching some of his clips only, he looks like a fantastic dribbler.

Well said.

The thing about Nasri, is I could see him coming if Arsenal don't up his wages. Modric wont be coming, because Fergie has said he doesn't want him for 50 million. Modric isn't worth that.

I think we should go for Sneijder/Modric, Sanchez, and Rodriguez.
RedDevilForLife
RedDevilForLife
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:16 pm

Rodriguez!!!! lol youtube has made me love him over night Very Happy Fergie Sign him up!
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RedDevilForLife Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:27 pm

B-Mac MUFC wrote:Rodriguez!!!! lol youtube has made me love him over night Very Happy Fergie Sign him up!

What a goal.
RedDevilForLife
RedDevilForLife
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:38 pm

RedDevilForLife wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:Rodriguez!!!! lol youtube has made me love him over night Very Happy Fergie Sign him up!

What a goal.

ya i was the one who posted that one in the other transfer thread LOL amazing stuff
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RedDevilForLife Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:50 pm

B-Mac MUFC wrote:
RedDevilForLife wrote:

What a goal.

ya i was the one who posted that one in the other transfer thread LOL amazing stuff

hahah i knew someone did!
Very nice stuff.
RedDevilForLife
RedDevilForLife
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidVilla92 Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:55 am

How close are we to signing him?
DavidVilla92
DavidVilla92
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RedDevilForLife Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:04 am

'Manchester United claims the Argentine starlet is waiting on a work permit application to clear before signing a pre-contract agreement with Manchester United which will see the player move to the club on July 1st.'
http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-league/united-closing-on-argentine-starlets-signature-?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
RedDevilForLife
RedDevilForLife
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:26 am

from the Gaurdian
"United, meanwhile, have turned their interest in Raphaël Varane into a formal bid, offering Lens £9.2m for a teenager who fits into their policy of recruiting potential stars of the future.

Lens have provisionally accepted United's offer, though the matter is complicated. Varane has begun his Baccalaureate exams and may delay his decision until they are finished, while his excitement about moving to Old Trafford is tempered by reservations that he will be joining a club which has an established central defensive partnership in Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic, plus Phil Jones, Chris Smalling and Jonny Evans in reserve.

Varane is keen to arrange a loan in his first season, possibly meaning he will stay in France, and if that is not possible with United he must decide whether he would be better off signing for a team where he would get more games."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jun/16/luca-modric-tottenham-manchester-united

Varane is a big strong kid, believe he is only 18? can play CB or CDM very very good athlete apparently, 9.2m for a CB from france as compared to a 19 year old CB from England 16.5m....god english talent inflation sucks but Jones seems worth it
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:10 am

awwwwww CRAP! lol just read this

http://football-talk.co.uk/27160/pato-rodriguez-manchester-united-class/

so disappointing, apparently Pato Rodriguez father is the one who put the transfer links out there to United to try and drive up the price of his sons transfer fee, apparently the youtube videos we see of him are really all he has ever done, and he is very inconsistent and would likely be a reserve player at United.

youtube you bloody hype machine! Evil or Very Mad
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:01 am

Transfer Targets Update:

Phil Jones = signed
Luka Modric = Interested on a switch to Chelsea
Wesley Sneijder = on vacation
Alexis Sanchez = Headed to Barca
Raphael Varane = Bid offered; Have to combat RM interest
Ashley Young = to be announced
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RedDevilForLife Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:42 am

B-Mac MUFC wrote:awwwwww CRAP! lol just read this

http://football-talk.co.uk/27160/pato-rodriguez-manchester-united-class/

so disappointing, apparently Pato Rodriguez father is the one who put the transfer links out there to United to try and drive up the price of his sons transfer fee, apparently the youtube videos we see of him are really all he has ever done, and he is very inconsistent and would likely be a reserve player at United.

youtube you bloody hype machine! Evil or Very Mad

Hahahaha, can't say I'm surprised.
RedDevilForLife
RedDevilForLife
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down