Krasic has time to bounce back

4 posters

Go down

Krasic has time to bounce back  Empty Krasic has time to bounce back

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:43 pm

Pavel Nedved is confident that Milos Krasic has a future with Juventus. “We’ll wait for him to return,” said the club official.

Krasic has been linked with a January exit after falling out of the first team plans of new boss Antonio Conte.

However, Nedved, a player who Krasic was likened to following his 2010 arrival from CSKA Moscow, has backed the Serbian.

“He’s been heavily criticised over the last few months, but you have to remember that he’s been practically playing football non-stop for the last two years,” said the Juventus hero.

“It’s only natural that you can suffer from periods like this when the tiredness kicks in. Milos is working hard though and we will wait for him with confidence.”

While Krasic has struggled, the Old Lady have been impressive – they currently lead Serie A by two points over Milan and Udinese.

“It’s certainly too soon to be talking of the Scudetto, but I have no problem using that word,” Nedved, 39, continued.

“You have to give boss Conte and his staff a massive round of applause. The players are following his weekly advice and you can see what the results are on the field of play.

“This Juventus, though, will only resemble mine when it starts winning championships and Cups…”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Krasic has time to bounce back  Empty Re: Krasic has time to bounce back

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:58 pm

Grande Nedved.

Give Krasic some time ffs!
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:21 pm

I definitely agree...it is true now he is sucking...but come on the guy has talent, and yes he is suited to italian football...otherwise he would have sucked when he first came in.
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:22 pm

johniet wrote:I definitely agree...it is true now he is sucking...but come on the guy has talent, and yes he is suited to italian football...otherwise he would have sucked when he first came in.

I wouldn't go as far to say that he is made for Serie A, but I definitely agree that he can be successful in Italy under the right circumstances.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:01 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
johniet wrote:I definitely agree...it is true now he is sucking...but come on the guy has talent, and yes he is suited to italian football...otherwise he would have sucked when he first came in.

I wouldn't go as far to say that he is made for Serie A, but I definitely agree that he can be successful in Italy under the right circumstances.
This Thumbs up

+1
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down