LWL91
C.Marchisio #8
lucianomoggi
inderbaby
The Nature Boy
DeviAngel
11 posters

Go down

- Vidic Ferguson puts on the market, Juve wants to take advantage Empty - Vidic Ferguson puts on the market, Juve wants to take advantage

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:17 pm

Conscious of his advanced age medium pink, Sir Alex Ferguson, looks set to implement a deep renewal of these also includes the sale of certain players who are a little further with age. One of the first purged, according to a report in the British newspaper Metro, it's Nemanja Vidic (30), of Serbia for this will be the last season at Manchester United, Juventus and would be ready to profit from selling off the technical implementation of Scotland. The Red Devils want to sell it only in June, but the Bianconeri seem willing to wait to launch the decisive attack.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

- Vidic Ferguson puts on the market, Juve wants to take advantage Empty Re: - Vidic Ferguson puts on the market, Juve wants to take advantage

Post by The Nature Boy Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:53 pm

this cant be serious...

Vidic is one of the best defencemen in the game... If he were to be for sale, which I doubt he is, hes gunna cost at least 25million, and need CL football.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- Vidic Ferguson puts on the market, Juve wants to take advantage Empty Re: - Vidic Ferguson puts on the market, Juve wants to take advantage

Post by inderbaby Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:43 pm

He is probably the best defender in the world along side the likes if Pique, Puyol etc

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:07 pm

why not? get him

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:48 pm

Wow..I we somehow can get him...Smile But if he is on the market he will move another club but let us see what Marotta can do
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:58 pm

Ferguson admires Krasic

Krasic + 20 mil ?

DO NOT TOUCH MARCHISIO !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:45 pm

inderbaby wrote:He is probably the best defender in the world along side the likes if Pique, Puyol etc

You kidding me?

PIQUE IS OVERRATED!!!

Best defenders in the world;

1. Carvalho
2. Vidic
3. Puyol
4. T.Silva

Pique isn't even in my top 10......
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:50 pm

Carvalho?
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:54 pm

Yup.. The key ingredient in Mourinho's succes both in Chelsea and Madrid

The man is a genius - he's old but still got it.
Similar playing style as Cannavaro
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:59 pm

i understand that, and I rate him highly myself... but #1? i think i disagree
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:03 pm

your list then? :?:
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:08 pm

LWL91 wrote:your list then? :?:

Probably the same as yours, albeit in a different order.

The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:09 pm

and pique would be 5
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by redstar Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:22 am

Vidic looks set for a lengthy spell on the sidelines after suffering a knee injury against Basel on Wednesday night.
redstar
redstar
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:26 am

Hummels over anyone
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:10 am

Vidic is said to be out for the next 4 months so...fail!
next on the list...
Hummels
Luiz
Dede
Alex
Ogbonna
Chedjou
& every other good CB with their contracts ending summer 2012
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:35 am

LWL91 wrote:
inderbaby wrote:He is probably the best defender in the world along side the likes if Pique, Puyol etc

You kidding me?

PIQUE IS OVERRATED!!!

1. Carvalho
2. Vidic
3. Puyol
4. T.Silva

Number 1, this thread is a joke. There is absolutely NO CHANCE SAF would be stupid enough to let go of Vidic.

And your list also is a joke considering you named Ricardo Carvalho who rode Chelsea's bench, is out of favor with Portugal's backline and Mourinho.

Vidic, Silva, Nesta, Puyol, Hummels, Agger, Smalling, Kompany, Cheillini and even Pique are all ahead of him.

Pique overrated? He won my country the world cup and wins 2 CLs within a space less then 4 years.

His only problem is his defensive lapses but keep in mind he is a ball playing center back.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:59 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
LWL91 wrote:

You kidding me?

PIQUE IS OVERRATED!!!

1. Carvalho
2. Vidic
3. Puyol
4. T.Silva

Number 1, this thread is a joke. There is absolutely NO CHANCE SAF would be stupid enough to let go of Vidic.

And your list also is a joke considering you named Ricardo Carvalho who rode Chelsea's bench, is out of favor with Portugal's backline and Mourinho.

Vidic, Silva, Nesta, Puyol, Hummels, Agger, Smalling, Kompany, Cheillini and even Pique are all ahead of him.

Pique overrated? He won my country the world cup and wins 2 CLs within a space less then 4 years.

His only problem is his defensive lapses but keep in mind he is a ball playing center back.

Yes and he plays the same role as David Luiz would if he could.. Nesta is not one of the best CBs anymore and Smalling isn't proven enough either. Agger is (im from denmark) always injured and not to rely on.

LOL. This is not quite how Mourinho has ever used Carvalho.. It's hard to pick a number 1 of all but my choice is carvalho - he can play good for ANY team. Pique for example would fail big time in serie a or for another team demanding him as stopper!! He plays well for Barca because they are good and is improved by the teams overall level, just like Messi who fails with the national side. Pique has both the best club AND national team in the world.. he flopped in united
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:01 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
LWL91 wrote:

You kidding me?

PIQUE IS OVERRATED!!!

1. Carvalho
2. Vidic
3. Puyol
4. T.Silva

I see no chance of Vidic leaving either, the only team that could lure him is probably Real Madrid but I highly doubt that even.
I have to agree with LW though on Pique, he is one of the most overrated players in Barcelona and in whole Spain.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down