ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

I've had enough, Sack Enrique Empty Re: I've had enough, Sack Enrique

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:13 pm

ErPupone wrote:cuz Gago is an idiot?

No only is this guy getting the tactics wrong, his mentality to the team is horrendous.

First Lamela and Osvlado get into a confrontation in the lockeroom.
Now, you got three players suspended(3 important players out for the Juve game)
Now you got the fans who are against him now, I just got my cousin to tell me that the fans said Romanisti in the crowd actually insulted Enrique(which is no surprise). Loosing hope, I can't blame them.
And Totti not playing... You got the Society trying to defend both guys, but yet there are still issues derving from both the coach and the captain as he never plays. I couldn't careless if he's not 100% fit, but once again he doesnt use Totti
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:22 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
ErPupone wrote:cuz Gago is an idiot?

No only is this guy getting the tactics wrong, his mentality to the team is horrendous.

First Lamela and Osvlado get into a confrontation in the lockeroom.
Now, you got three players suspended(3 important players out for the Juve game)

Now you got the fans who are against him now, I just got my cousin to tell me that the fans said Romanisti in the crowd actually insulted Enrique(which is no surprise). Loosing hope, I can't blame them.
And Totti not playing... You got the Society trying to defend both guys, but yet there are still issues derving from both the coach and the captain as he never plays. I couldn't careless if he's not 100% fit, but once again he doesnt use Totti

Cant blame Enrique for that

Yes he made his mistakes, but certain things went against him to. You know what, I dont even feel like arguing now.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:28 pm

Nah Mike. I don't want to argue with you.. Your the last person I want to argue with as I have lots of respect with you on these forums.

However I have to disagree. Enrique is to blame, as because he in the lockeroom should be able to tell his players to watch out for this disiplanary actions on the pitch and out of the pitch. It's because of these mental stablities in the squad that these happens. And what I'm seeing is, Enrique is not bringing out the right spirit in this squad.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:35 pm

Ok but the Osvaldo thing happens quite often, its normal. Its just that often these things aren't picked up on by the media. Enrique came down hard on it, some even say too hard. So you cant say he's to blame for that disciplinary issue.

Look, even Spalletti had a tough first year. Some people were even asking for him to be sacked. Things only started going well for him after a 0-0 tie with Sampdoria where we played our first good game. That's what we haven't been able to get yet. We need that one convincing game. Lecce wasn't it because we expected a win... we need a good win against a mid-table team or higher. If we manage to get a point from Juve or Napoli, that will be it.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:39 pm

ErPupone wrote:Ok but the Osvaldo thing happens quite often, its normal. Its just that often these things aren't picked up on by the media. Enrique came down hard on it, some even say too hard. So you cant say he's to blame for that disciplinary issue.

Look, even Spalletti had a tough first year. Some people were even asking for him to be sacked. Things only started going well for him after a 0-0 tie with Sampdoria where we played our first good game. That's what we haven't been able to get yet. We need that one convincing game. Lecce wasn't it because we expected a win... we need a good win against a mid-table team or higher. If we manage to get a point from Juve or Napoli, that will be it.

Atalanta ? Palermo ?
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:43 pm

Palermo have a horrible away record.
Atalanta... sure in good form... but in quality. Great youth, hardly any experience. That being said... Roma have better youth players, but sadly Atalanta are more organized, but I wouldn't suggest why...
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:43 pm

The owenes dont have the balls for it or are falling for the transition crap.
sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:45 pm

If LE is to leave,I wouldn't mind seeing Alberto De Rossi being given a chance..He's been doing very well with the youth team..
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:49 pm

The Fonz wrote:
ErPupone wrote:Ok but the Osvaldo thing happens quite often, its normal. Its just that often these things aren't picked up on by the media. Enrique came down hard on it, some even say too hard. So you cant say he's to blame for that disciplinary issue.

Atalanta ? Palermo ?

My bad, I'll rephrase... Europa League spot and higher, so top 5-6. The win against Palermo wasn't convincing. Basically a win against Udinese or Fiorentina would have really went a long way. Now we're looking at a huge struggle.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:52 pm

Of course these things happen often, however it happening in Roma currently is no surprise. Fine I credit Enrique for the displanary action, good from the society. At the end, Prandelli will do the same though, any coach would do it.

As for Spaletti, this does not even compare imo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:54 pm

sukrut23 wrote:The owenes dont have the balls for it or are falling for the transition crap.

Sabatini said he was disapointed with the loss, I hope he means that he will finally do someting.

Overall I have to agree with this.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:55 pm

I would love to see Spalletti back on the Roma bench..Just think what he could do with this team now that we have money to spend..
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:58 pm

The Fonz wrote:I would love to see Spalletti back on the Roma bench..Just think what he could do with this team now that we have money to spend..

Remember his rant, that was the heart and spirit I miss. Enrique...

"Its okay... we lost"
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:08 pm

The Fonz wrote:If LE is to leave,I wouldn't mind seeing Alberto De Rossi being given a chance..He's been doing very well with the youth team..

cheers

agreed, that would also save us on a lotta cash and it just might help in keeping Ddr.
sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:14 pm

sukrut23 wrote:The owenes dont have the balls for it or are falling for the transition crap.

Sabatini said he was disapointed with the loss, I hope he means that he will finally do someting.

Overall I have to agree with this.

I hope for the same, but i dont know if Sabatini can make a call of that magnitude. The owners have to stepin and clear the mess cos i think they are the ones who have created it in the first place with Sabatini ofcourse.
sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:41 pm

i don't blame LE for today

but send that spanish piece of shit bojan back to barcelona
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:57 pm

schnix wrote:i don't blame LE for today

A bit harsh? He's a great talent. If you meant Enrique I would understand Wink
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:01 pm

I had half a mind to lock this thread, but I thought better of it.

We all know your position, Tony.

You were waiting for a loss like this...a "I told you so" moment...

You've been deceived. Come next Monday, January or even freaking July 1st 2012.

Luis Enrique will still be the coach of Roma. No matter how much you cry, complain and bitch otherwise.

DEAL WITH IT.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by narbeZ Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:04 pm

Lmao, I saw this thread coming a mile away.

Totti is still not 100%...I don't see the reasoning in throwing him on the pitch when we are down to 10, 9 or even 8 men...

I thought Bojan looked quite lively and was probably our best forward... Let's be fair the game was out of reach after the goal by Gamberini before the stroke of halftime.

Juan was clumsy, the sad part I think Stek would have made the save off of Jovetic.

If for consolation alone....Fiorentina are a far better side then what the table suggests...They have the talent to be a European team.

narbeZ
narbeZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:06 pm

McLewis wrote:I had half a mind to lock this thread, but I thought better of it.

DEAL WITH IT.

nah dont lock it. free speech. it's his opinion. the man can post "totti sucks" for all i care
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by narbeZ Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:07 pm

schnix wrote:
McLewis wrote:I had half a mind to lock this thread, but I thought better of it.

DEAL WITH IT.

nah dont lock it. free speech. it's his opinion. the man can post "totti sucks" for all i care

I'm not sure how that would go over though....I'd say probably 1000X worse then Enrique sucks.
narbeZ
narbeZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:10 pm

schnix wrote:i don't blame LE for today

A bit harsh? He's a great talent. If you meant Enrique I would understand Wink

he can only score from the bench (sometimes) and is guaranteed to be useless if he starts from kickoff. he also missed how many sitters already?

he also screwed us the *bleep* over for the next 3 games because of his stupidity today. even if the shot was on target, was it really worth saving at 2-0? ppl are making comparisons to luis suarez's handball during the WC but at least he had a good reason

and to add insult, he threw our shirt on the floor (didn't he step on it also?)
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

I've had enough, Sack Enrique Empty ENRIQUE SAYS HE MIGHT RESIGN!

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:13 pm

In his Press Conference under-fire Roma Coach Luis Enrique confessed he would resign “if the players aren’t following me anymore.”

The Spanish tactician seems to have lost the support of the fans, who chanted for him to leave after today’s 3-0 defeat to Fiorentina.

He was asked in the Press Conference whether he would resign if the Giallorossi lost next Monday’s game with Juventus.

“You’d have to ask the players that, probably without the microphone on, because on record they’ll all say the same thing,” admitted Enrique.

“If I feel that the players aren’t following me anymore, then I will leave, but that is not what I see right now.

“I’m not here to stay gripped to the bench, I don’t like to work for money. I am here because the club has faith in me, but if I see that the players do not follow my lead then I will act accordingly. But you’d have to ask them.”

It has already been a very tense week with Pablo Daniel Osvaldo suspended and fined €50,000 for punching teammate Erik Lamela in a locker-room brawl.

This afternoon Juan, Fernando Gago and Bojan Krkic were all sent off against Fiorentina.

“There has been too much talk about Osvaldo. As for the red cards, Juan’s was a tackle in the box and can happen. Gago clearly made a mistake by going in to the challenge late. Bojan’s handling offence was an instinctive gesture.”

There is another issue, as Francesco Totti returned from an ankle injury and was kept on the bench for the entire game, prompting the Roma fans to chant for their captain. Can this put extra pressure on Enrique when making his selections?

“Of course, but I knew that before I even came to Italy. Francesco is the best player in the history of Roma, so it’s normal the fans call for him. I like this rapport between fans and players. As for me, I continue along my path and do my work. In football things don’t always go the way you think they should.”
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next