Amar
Yeezus
milanese
The_ItalianFool
cyberman
36 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 4 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Amar Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:52 am

I honestly want to see the Cleveland Lebron James, who would take over games and just take it to the hoop with no fear.

Forget Bosh, its time to be a ball hog and win a ring.

Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 4 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by dmize Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:54 am

the_gooner wrote:7 games aint too much lol. Its always been like that.

I think Bhends is just arguing that the 2-3-2 system is unfair to the team taht doesn't have home court advantage. These series usuaulyl go 6 or 7 games and this gives a big advantage to one team.

Yeah it should be 2-2-1-1-1. Having to win twice on the road if you drop one at home early sucks.

Edit: phrased that last part wrong, but my point is; usually it ends up 3-2 after 5 games, and the team without HCA has to win the final 2 games on the road.

Last edited by dmize on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:57 am

I think Bhends is just arguing that the 2-3-2 system is unfair to the team taht doesn't have home court advantage. These series usuaulyl go 6 or 7 games and this gives a big advantage to one team.

Exactly the opposite

The 2-3-2 system gives a ludicrous advantage to the team WITHOUT home court advantage

Out of the first set of 5 the team without "home court advantage" gets more games at home than the team with it ffs...

They have a ridiculous amount of pressure on them to win the first two games at home, and then even if they do, the other team gets 3 straight in which they can completely flop the momentum and be up 3-2 going back to the original teams home
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:58 am

dmize wrote:

Yeah it should be 2-2-1-1-1. Having to win twice on the road if you drop one at home early sucks.

Exactly. 2-2-1-1-1.

The logical way...
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:02 am

that would be so much travelling though.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:04 am

I'm not saying I agree but I have seen a bunch of ESPN analysts that the 2-3-2 system gives the home team an advantage. I disagree and don't see the logic behind that. I would much prefer the 2-2-1-1-1 system but life goes on.

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:04 am

Lionel Messi wrote:that would be so much travelling though.

That's why the league went with the 2-3-2, but I'd still rather see 2-2-1-1-1.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:07 am

Man up NBA! It's not like they don travel in nice planes. No point in taking away home court advantage due to traveling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:10 am

Memphis - OKC was the only series in this playoffs to go to 7 games

Therefore in every other series the number of games at home was at least equal at 3 a piece

8 Series' were done in 5 games.

That means that in 8 Series the team that was theoretically supposed to be "disadvantaged" actually had more home games than the team with "home court advantage"

Rolling Eyes
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:28 am

congrats to the mavs.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:53 am

This is what I wanted to avoid against these guys, 3-2 is not a good look.. I still think we got this in 7, Miami man handled Dallas at home in the first 2 games.. Minus the collapse of course which should have never happened
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:59 am

The heat will feed off the home game energy and win the next two

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:35 am

The Heat put themselves in this position.. I hope game 2 doesn't haunt them for the rest of their lives
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:22 pm

it will haunt them...

Dirk is just too ridirkulous
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:39 pm

Apparently Skip Bayless killing Bron again LOL

I remember he once said, he sees Bron as having Batman talent but having more like robin intangibles and heart. That being, more like Pippen then Jordan.

I havent seen it, so would be good if someone can find it (im still trying), he saying forget Robin, Bron is Alfred lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:55 pm

^^lool when did he say that?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:06 pm

I saw Lebron before the game and asked him for a dollar. He gave me .75$ and he told me he didn't have a fourth quarter.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:19 pm

LeBron choking = Heat loosing .

I wouldnt rate Wade as highly as you do guys , it's his 2nd finals appearence and in both he played and is playing the most defenseless team that ever got into the finals , twice . He was getting phantom calls in 06 , and now he has LeBron next to him , wich makes it harder for Dallas to guard him .
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:45 pm

Just like the story with his mum last year, there are rumors now that someone smashed his chick, and terry is trash talking him with it... :coffee:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:58 pm

LeBron is mentally the weakest person in the NBA Very Happy
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:36 am

If Heat lose this finals they have themselves to blame....they should've been up 3-0 from the first 3 games.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:21 am

Messiakanino wrote:If Heat lose this finals they have themselves to blame....they should've been up 3-0 from the first 3 games.
This really, they choked so many times at the end it hurts.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:30 am

Don't agree with the statement that Heat should be in front 3-0 after the first three games, they played stupidly TBH, and when you play like a moron you aren't supposed to win. They would be the best team if they played like a team in the 4th quarter like the usually do in the first 3, where they are one hell of a team
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:22 am

Messiakanino wrote:If Heat lose this finals they have themselves to blame....they should've been up 3-0 from the first 3 games.

Should've, could've. If the Mavs would've had Caron Butler, this series would probably be over by now. :coffee:
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:25 am

If the Mavericks wouldn't have blown a 2-0 lead Dwayne Wade wouldn't have a ring. :coffee: This is my first time using the coffee guy, did I use it properly?

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:26 am

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:If the Mavericks wouldn't have blown a 2-0 lead Dwayne Wade wouldn't have a ring. :coffee: This is my first time using the coffee guy, did I use it properly?

Haha me too on my post just above. I just threw it in for the hell of it
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next