HOOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

DLIFT TO TSM

WHAT THE ACTUAL *bleep*

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

League of Legends - Page 11 Empty Re: League of Legends

Post by Dante Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:14 pm

I know right. Having no connection or any sort of allegiance to anything NA , i can easily say i dig the move , by both parties . I am actually a little hyped to see what TSM's final roster will be . You know how these things goes , you have talent , it attracts even more talent. Unless you're CLG , apparently.

Finally about the DL transfer to TSM , i've read so many cringe comments on reddit from CLG fans mostly that made me smh . The bandwaggoning over there is hilarious and cringe at the same time.

Oh the 'long time / big fans' switching over to rival team TSM for just one player.. how other 'fans' 'agreed' and saw 'nothing wrong with any of this'..i don't even

I get Doublelift was really huge for the CLG fanbase , but honestly i've never seen such easy bandwaggoning in my life before. Absolute cringe fest
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:35 pm

Yeah, its so weird, but i guess its due to esport being a more liberal sport. Most of these guys don't even know how to support a team lol, when i went to the QFs, the guy next to me was an AHQ fan, had the hat, gear, everything AHQ. Yet every time SKT got a kill or made a great play, he gets up and shouts and celebrates as if AHQ was the one who was winning. It wasn't just him, seen a lot from other fans as well, its cringy and feels so wrong
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:58 pm

It's not much different to transfers like Cole Götze Figo etc. :coffee:

I don't have pictures since I didn't have a smartphone with me Sad (needed a new phone before tournament, turns out I need a residence sticker that was in my passport that expired last year and I need to get a new one just for a phone subscription -.-)

Sh- was baller though. I lost it at the Faker tumble

I'm happy. I was hoping Koo would win at least two games but that god-mode switch Faker turned on. Dominates early game with a late game scalign champion -.-

Some fing hot cosplayers were there Surprised
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:06 pm

lol

i will honestly never understand this. Basically the reason i have no 'favourite team' in league , i can never be a fan of any team like i am a Milan fan , for example. I just like to see good games , good teams and good players and that's it . But if i was a fan of CLG , today i would most certainly be mad with what i was reading lol . Also hilariously salty , but mostly mad .

If they were saying something like this , it would make some sense to hype this or that player moving around , but branding themselves CLG fans for X amount of time and then overnight become TSM fans because of just DL.. such hypocrisy ffs . A couple of them just realised they were only "fans" just because of DL , lmfao..

They were never one and they certainly aren't the other overnight. As if this wasn't enough , saw too many TSM fans accepting bandwaggoners like it was just another thing you do as a fan . It was all so really strange to me .

Probably my football bias into these things will never allow me to understand their mindset , but honestly , do they not wonder how cringy all of this sounds?
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:10 pm

Wouldn't something similar happen with Messi and Ronaldo etc.? The same is definitely also true for S-Tier national players of small nations.

Seriously; LoL is far more akin to football than you think.

I'm just waiting for agents to pop up and it seems like that's already been happening in China.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:11 pm

also when you plebs gonna get EUW accounts. I got another smurf I could level with you guys.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:20 pm

Phritz wrote:It's not much different to transfers like Cole Götze Figo etc. :coffee:

I don't have pictures since I didn't have a smartphone with me Sad (needed a new phone before tournament, turns out I need a residence sticker that was in my passport that expired last year and I need to get a new one just for a phone subscription -.-)

Sh- was baller though. I lost it at the Faker tumble

I'm happy. I was hoping Koo would win at least two games but that god-mode switch Faker turned on. Dominates early game with a late game scalign champion -.-

Some fing hot cosplayers were there Surprised

It's not much different , except you don't see fans actually switching to rival teams over a transfer , overnight. We're not talking big-player-to-rival-team here , i am legit perfectly fine with this , we're talking 'fans' easy-bandwaggoning to a rival team just because of said player. Or fans excusing/agreeing/applauding that even . It feels alien to me that's all .

You don't see this in football and what's more , you don't see this kind of reasoning/arguements they give , never , ever , nowhere . Or you mean to say when Figo jumped over to Real , many Barca fans became Madrilenos overnight Laughing

Anyway , legit jealous you witness the tumble , lol . The finals must have been a really nice experience .

Also , something else that bothered me recently , was the whining and circle-jerk on 2 Korean teams being in the final and how it was bad for the game in esports and how people wouldn't watch because who cares 'Koreans', not muh team-region , or how it would be boring ...

And then i think to myself.. Would i ever say , " i won't watch the Champion's League final because of Spanish/English/Italian/German/whatever final? Would i not watch because Barcelona/x team dominates in recent times , or , how x-team will probably crash the final ?

The answer is i would never ever miss a CL final , regardless of what i support , or think about the teams who play. I watched Monaco-Porto with the same interest as i watched Barcelona-Juventus last season. It's the biggest game of the year , in the best club tournament of the year. Funny thing was , people who said they would watch regardless because they like a good game and because , you know , it's the finals.. they got downvoted to oblivion . kek
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:28 pm

Phritz wrote:Wouldn't something similar happen with Messi and Ronaldo etc.? The same is definitely also true for S-Tier national players of small nations.

Seriously; LoL is far more akin to football than you think.

I'm just waiting for agents to pop up and it seems like that's already been happening in China.

Come on Phritz , do you think any real barca fan would jump over to Real if Messi joined them?? You can't be seriously believing such a thing would happen , especially in such depths as it seems to have happened with CLG and Doublelift .. maybe some 10 year olds would , i guess Laughing

Phritz wrote:also when you plebs gonna get EUW accounts. I got another smurf I could level with you guys.

I made one , i think a few months ago , but i never lvld it up.. currently trying to get plat v , though i took a semi-break recently and i don't think i have what it takes , lol .. i will try to lvl it up in pre-season , i think it was like lvl5 , or 6..anyway , i would be in for some games if you guys are Proud

i don't remember my euw summoner's name right now though , i must log in to check
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:33 pm

I play on the EUW server btw, my name is The Usurper (yeah, yeah, crap name :lol:0

Tho i'm Silver 1 Embarassed
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:50 pm

lol why is it a crap name?? pretty good i'd say . I recently changed summ name on my main account , from Dante Diavolo to Locke Lamora , he's the main character in a book series i am reading these days , The Gentlemen Bastards.. Haven't been so hyped about reading a book since i read Asoiaf first time , legit as fk .

I just lolskilled you ES , well , getting Silver 1 with just placement games is pretty legit tbh .. i got 9-1 in placement matches and got silver 2 lel , albeit i did climb to Gold 2 pretty fast ..(after i picked it up again , didn't play for a month during summer)

You have like 2 weeks , you can get into gold , if you care to get the Sivir skin Laughing .. i only kinda wished for the plat border , but honestly , i won't be nowhere near mad/sad/disappointed if i don't manage to get there before season ends.. even if i get it , i'll lose my ranked status in no time anyway . lol

Anyway , judging from my experience , you should really be able to get gold v if you want it , if i did it , you surely can as well . Strange thing though , i thought Silver 1 was particularly harder to climb than Gold V :/ . I failed promotions 3 times to get gold in my 4th.. only time i've ever failed a promotion untill recently , when i failed my promotion to gold1 (:

getting my ass handed to me these days , FeelsBadMan Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:20 am

Yeah, i haven't been playing ranked as much as i'd like to. Just normal drafts and ARAM lol, don't really want the championship skin tbh. The only skin that i'm chasing is Lollipoppy (missed it last year) just waiting for the vault to open ;_;

Speaking of Lollipoppy, not sure if you've seen this thread but its pure comedic gold https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/3fgpsl/the_3rd_annual_lollypoppy_challenge_blue_bold_and/

Also, i've heard great things about The Gentlemen Bastard but lets leave that to another thread :coffee:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:43 am

That feel when you have LoL games live on BBC3 and no live EPL matches Laughing
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:01 am

I've read that thread and seen the pics... damnit how people come up with these things Laughing

Also lol about hunting the Lollipoppy , i legit chuckled

And yes, the Gentleman Bastard series is legit great , though i am yet to finish even the first book , each and every read is one hell of an experience .

As for ranked , you get the victorious skin , championship skin is just for Worlds , not a ranked reward . I played some ranked this season because i really wanted to improve as a player , if i only wanted the skin i would have stopped at gold v , to be honest . All things being said and done , my perception about ranked changed heavily , i don't care anymore about one's rank and i certainly don't think getting to high gold or even plat is anything worth the time .. It's only worth it if you care to improve your skills.

At some point i lost motivation to improve and learn and i kinda stagnated as a player , and now i have some difficulties getting to plat v actually , something i would have already achieved had i continued playing to that level , pre september .

Right now i can't give 2 shits if i stay gold 2 , gold 1 , drop to gold 3 even , even getting an even better border than i hoped for isn't enough as far as motivation goes.. striving to become better was all the motivation i needed to go from Bronze 1 s4 to Gold 2 s5.. it took me exactly 105 games since my last s4 ranked game in yoloq.

I am basically saying , you can very easily do it and get way better than gold v , but your goal needs to be about honing your skills and testing your limits , if it's not that , you have absolutely no reason to waste your time with ranked and playing normals and ARAMs are wayyy more worth the time.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:21 am

So i listened to your advice Dante, played some ranked games...and finally got into Gold 5 Very Happy

I lost my first 2 promos but the following 3 Proud dat C9 comeback

Dunno, might try to see if i can get to plat

@Phritz sorry i didn't see your friend request until today silent , it didn't even give me a notification lol
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:11 pm

Seeing Phritz's match history..

https://i.servimg.com/u/f21/17/64/32/82/phritz10.jpg

Absolutely disgusting, hope you got reported after that match (jk Razz)

smh, looked up Dante on lolking and he's on a losing streak with Vayne hmm (i think you shouldt build zephyr imo, not worth it for that amount of gold )
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:46 pm

you got into gold ES , nice Proud

yeah i am getting fkd these days whatever i play Laughing

As for Zephyr , a diamond friend of mine who's a Vayne main used to built it with great success , but yeah , it's not really viable all the time .. He told me that after i lost a few times lol . Truth is , if you build it after boots , it can be good if you want to stack att speed ; this dude is insane on Vayne and trust me , it works , but my mehonix and experience isn't on his lvl to make it work sadly.. anyway , zephyr was mostly meh anyway , it got removed from the game .

anyway , i tried to get plat but i couldn't , got into promos for gold 1 a 2nd time and long story short , tilted my way to gold 2 11 LP , lol . I sucked so much however , things like rek sai support and anivia support , shaco farming till 15 , yeah , didn't work out for me. But still good , gold 2 is fine with me. I can't complain , i should have just continued to work my way to play during september when i was playing really really good , i needed a lot of practise to get that lvl back and i couldn't find it in myself to tryhard and grind all the games necessary .

anyway all this is pretty meaningless , DID YOU SEE ?

League of Legends - Page 11 2Q==

i am like , so ready Proud

one of these days i will check my summoner's name on EUW , will post it here so we can play some games
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:56 pm

FFS
New season patch or Fallout 4.

HNNNNNNNNGH
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:45 pm

hey my summoner's name on euwest is Graecanicus ,

ES i sent you a friend request . Still lvl 5 tho , must lvl it up
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:29 pm

Dante wrote:hey my summoner's name on euwest is Graecanicus ,

ES i sent you a friend request . Still lvl 5 tho , must lvl it up

Thumbs up

I can't log in since last night though, there's something wrong with the client (press on the ! symbol next to launch) :facepalm:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:32 pm

I don't know if you have ever experienced it , but.. the little finger of my right hand feels numb all day for days now , it's slightly slower than the left counterpart if i play any game now beyond some minutes and the more i play , the more my entire hand feels tired and heavier .. I got this from playing lol Proud

Well not just from playing lol , playing lol just escalated the issue , because i repeatedly click intensively. A bad habit lately , i had my right elbow sit on the chair's right arm all the time whenever i was playing... turns out i probably abused that too much and now i can't but rest my hand and so , i can't play any games whatsoever .. i even use my left hand on the mouse most of the time.

Btw , my last game days ago was on Kalista . I was trying so hard to click here and there -as fast as i could- and my hand was like , "nope fk dat" . I think i should probably go see a doctor about it :/

Has any of you got anything similar , or whatever this is , from video games/lol ? it really sucks
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:38 pm

Damn, you should really get that checked out Dante. I myself, never experienced numbness when playing, though i do feel my forearm tired after i play an intense session. Nothing drastic though, just fatigue in my right arm.

Speaking of, i'm currently in Gold 3, hoping to reach Diamond 5 within a month's time bounce
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:19 pm

daaamn , my man Proud

Yeah , i will probably go in the next days , don't want to risk anything. As for diamond 5 ... hmm , if you keep playing ranked everyday , it's certainly possible . But each and every division you climb , it will get harder and harder.

Not trying to discourage you at all , if you really learn from your games and play champs you know well it's certainly doable .. but i remember having similar thoughts before my september break , getting somewhat easily from silver 2 to gold2 in less than a month , i was just climbing all the time.. i was gold2 playing with mostly plat5 players in ranked and it became noticeably harder to climb then , even when i was getting 22-27 LP per win. And if you really want to reach diamond , trust me , dont take any break longer than a week . Catching up just to go where you already have been isn't fun . It will feel like when you make progress in a game , then the power shuts down and you hadn't saved your game. Trust me, it will suck Proud

Finally , i think to reach diamond , i think any player needs to expand heavily on his game understanding and game knowledge . I strongly believe the ability to learn every day is what gets a player to climb in this game. You will also need to keep yourself updated on all the changes being made and keep up with the meta at all times , and certainly abuse it whenever you feel capable of doing it. If you can do all that , you can reach diamond 100%
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:45 am

If it's numbness that's spreading from your little fingerto your ring finger it's most likely damage to your ulnar nerve:

http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=a00069

I had a similar issue but not one from gaming - it was actually my most common sleeping position that was stressing the nerve
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:47 pm

Phritz with the mad research skills. Quite certain that's exactly it .

Any advice or .. how did it go away , what did you do? I still haven't seen a doctor about it , i will probably go tomorrow or the day after . FML it doesn't go away , over a week now :/

Want this to be over sooner than later , i will see a doctor tomorrow i guess. Also , currently waiting for Gravelord Azir to become available sometime soon , don't want to have the skin available but being unable to play with it.

Speaking of skins , did you get Lollipoppy ES rofl

And more importantly , have you seen the reworked version Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:51 am

with real numbness you should definately go see a doctor; this is not the type of injury to let off lightly; the most common type of this injury is carpal tunnel syndrome it's not for naught the ACR ligament tear of esports, this is a similar injury to a different nerve.

In your case; probably the sitting position and angle in combination with repetitive wrist movements (Is your mouse DPI high? I'd advise not to - you'll ultimately spare your wrist and enjoy increased precision form a forearm wrist movement combination).

You should see a Doctor to see how serious it is and refrain from using your mouse as much as pussible or to like 5 mins an hour; it's that serious of a precaution to take.

I caught mine early and it was pretty much corrected by adjusting my most common sleeping position (I've always made sure to game as ergonomic as possible)

With rest I've heard that this type of thing is like a 2 week healing thing so don't be to worried after a week of numbness.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next