Giovanni10
LeVersacci
DRK
Ganso
Le Samourai
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pele : Neymar is better than Messi. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pele : Neymar is better than Messi.

Post by michael1 Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:16 pm

Ganso wrote:hyped to death players that turned out to be something that i know of:Ronaldinho,R9,Kaka,Luis Fabiano,Adriano,Diego(kind of),robinho(like it or not he is a fantastic player who won important trophies,only problem is that he cant finish),Lucas Leiva,Thiago Silva,Pato and our last wonderkid was Hernanes.

Our only 2 really hyped players right now are Nerman and Lucas

Well yea i kinda had robihno and diego in mind as i wrote what i wrote.

And just few other kids thy were hyped up now hear nothin about.

But i didnt mean it in the sense that they most become massive failures, i ment most dont live up to the so called potential they have.

I mean basically what iv heard about neymar so far from reports or jsut people in general they make him sound like hes gonna be better than r9 which is impossible as he was the best striker everrrrrrr bar none !!

So yea im just curious is this kid really is the real deal and if u had a choice based on there talents right now who would u take??

michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Pele : Neymar is better than Messi. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pele : Neymar is better than Messi.

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:26 pm

well,if you look into the titles he achieved with santos/the nt and the fact that he already has almost 100 goals in his career,most people over here(brazil) already consider him the best Brazilian young player ever since the 17 y/o pele.its simply impossible not to hype him.(not like pele is doing of course).Another reason he gets hyped a lot is because hes really consistent,its hard to see a match in which he doesnt score/assist.

Between him and Balotelli I wouldnt think twice.I have already said this many times,imo the top 3 youngsters in the world atm are Gotze,Hazard and Neymar then everyone else.These 3 players are just as good as many players who are playing at the top level if you ask me.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:43 pm

hmm looks like im gonna have to start watching him, if people think hes gonna be better than r9 which i doubt.

and yes gotze and hazard are ridiculously good, still burning that wenger didnt buy hazard 2 years ago when we were linked heavily with him.

hopefully wenger will pick up gotze at the end of the season even though i dnt see that being likely with the kind of price tag he will have.

with balotelli i think he deserves more credit i mean he has shown how good he can be this season and has been consistant.

in every game he has started for city this season he has scored, and thats while being played outta position on the wings as mancicni uses aguero as the CF

anyways there both young with bucket loads of potential, these 2 will prob be duking it out in a few years for world player of the year awards.

thanks for clearing that up, was always wandering whether neymar really was worth all the fuss.

will be sure to try catch a couple games and get a good look at him
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:31 pm

Neymar is gonna be a great player but he isn't gonna be as good as people think imo...Damiao is gonna be a better player if u ask me...seems to be more of the complete package for strikers.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:04 pm

Competing with Diego all the time, first for crown in football, now for crown in trolling
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:48 am

I think very highly of Neymar and I think he's going to prove his GL doubters wrong. I actually think Neymar is quite the complete package, he can dribble, finish, pass and reads the game well; you will pick up on these things when you watch him play. Some of our current stars like Pato (lacks any type of a passing game) and Robinho (just can't find the back of the net) have serious weaknesses in their game; not trying to say Neymar is perfect.

I was speaking with one of my friends from Brazil today and he was telling me similar things that Ganso just said; seems like all of Brazil is thinking he's going to succeed.

In the end, it all comes down to opinion, we can't see into the future. Put THC from the future will tell you, "I told you so".

On a side note, he was telling me that certain people out there feel a certain way about Ganso trying to force his way into Europe. We had to cut over conversation short, but I really wanted to get into that a bit more with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:00 am

Fools.

They have no idea that Munian is really the world best youngster.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:09 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:Fools.

This.

I mean, Nerman isnt proven in any European league, which makes all his achievements completely useless. IMO, Barca are going to waste their 60 million. :coffee:

/butthurt
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:14 pm

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:I think very highly of Neymar and I think he's going to prove his GL doubters wrong. I actually think Neymar is quite the complete package, he can dribble, finish, pass and reads the game well; you will pick up on these things when you watch him play. Some of our current stars like Pato (lacks any type of a passing game) and Robinho (just can't find the back of the net) have serious weaknesses in their game; not trying to say Neymar is perfect.

I was speaking with one of my friends from Brazil today and he was telling me similar things that Ganso just said; seems like all of Brazil is thinking he's going to succeed.

In the end, it all comes down to opinion, we can't see into the future. Put THC from the future will tell you, "I told you so".

On a side note, he was telling me that certain people out there feel a certain way about Ganso trying to force his way into Europe. We had to cut over conversation short, but I really wanted to get into that a bit more with him.

And you say that your football knowledge lacks compared to some people on here, you are way too modest THC.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:58 pm

Maradona: Pele must have taken the wrong medication

when he said nerman was better than Messi

:bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:00 pm

Neymar does things maradona couldnt,druggie is mad that Neymar has surpassed him.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:01 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:Maradona: Pele must have taken the wrong medication

when he said nerman was better than Messi

:bow:
Pele : Neymar is better than Messi. - Page 2 Big_banana

Link?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:06 pm

"It seems Pele took the wrong medication."

"Instead of taking his night pill, he took the morning pill. He got confused and didn't know what he was talking about ... I suggest next time he take the right pills before making any suggestions and that he should change his doctor." - Maradona.

Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:09 pm

jiopsi wrote:"It seems Pele took the wrong medication."

"Instead of taking his night pill, he took the morning pill. He got confused and didn't know what he was talking about ... I suggest next time he take the right pills before making any suggestions and that he should change his doctor." - Maradona.

Laughing
:lol!: banana

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:10 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:Fools.

I honestly would not be surprised if Munian "Bart Simpson" ended up with a more glittering career than Neymar.

Pele : Neymar is better than Messi. - Page 2 G1322777980919172072

Last edited by Sir_Psycho_Sexy91 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:12 pm

You know what? Neymar, Messi, Maradona and Pele are all suffering, they should just all shake hands and be friends. Very Happy

S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:21 pm

When Barca buys Neymar for 15M in 2014 ==> Best Playaa Evaaaa Smile
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2