gunner1987
Albiceleste
Ganso
Raptorgunner
EarlyPrototype
Babun
11 posters

Go down

Is Suarez the best attacker in the world?

Luiz Suarez is the best attacker in the world Vote_lcap6%Luiz Suarez is the best attacker in the world Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Luiz Suarez is the best attacker in the world Vote_lcap18%Luiz Suarez is the best attacker in the world Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]
Luiz Suarez is the best attacker in the world Vote_lcap35%Luiz Suarez is the best attacker in the world Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 6 ]
Luiz Suarez is the best attacker in the world Vote_lcap41%Luiz Suarez is the best attacker in the world Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

Luiz Suarez is the best attacker in the world Empty Luiz Suarez is the best attacker in the world

Post by Babun Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:22 pm

Suarez doesn't require the rest of the team to run their a**** off for him ( Messi/ CR7 run the least), covers for his position, uses both feet, if not injured had in impact in whichever team he played. Also, he is the ultimate big game player. All he is missing is a partner who isn't braindead with his movements ( Carrol and the likes...) and he'd be banging goals left and right eco smile
He trully deserves the label 'world class', more than CR7 or Messi eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Luiz Suarez is the best attacker in the world Empty Re: Luiz Suarez is the best attacker in the world

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:23 pm

Suarez is not better than CRessi.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Luiz Suarez is the best attacker in the world Empty Re: Luiz Suarez is the best attacker in the world

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:24 pm

The best attacker at not attacking. Smile
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:28 pm

When you say attacker I guess you mean striker so no way, hes not even top 3 on the epl If you ask me
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:50 pm

Wow, no. LOL. Especially if you use the logic of some in the general section; that a player that dives can't be world class. Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by gunner1987 Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:56 pm

Changing from my first post...

Attacker? Maybe one of the best. He has great off the ball movement, creates chances for himself, runs at the defense, holds play up well, work rate is incredible... he just can't finish... So I don't know. Outside of that aspect, I think he is great.

But, I'd still take a lot of attackers/strikers over him... RVP, Silva, Aguero, Tevez, Rooney (and that is just EPL)

gunner1987
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:09 pm

Sure, he's complete.

But van Persie is just as complete.

He deserves the hype, though.

Should come to Arsenal and cover our left flank banana
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:32 pm

Great player ... Up there with Messi and Ronaldo imo .. Top 5 is certain.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:33 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:Wow, no. LOL. Especially if you use the logic of some in the general section; that a player that dives can't be world class. Laughing

Okay.
Poor messi and ronaldo ..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:19 pm

If he improves his finishing.He could be on the level of Ronaldo and Messi if he greatly can improve his finishing.

Some of the chances he misses Messi would finish with his eyes closed.So no he is not at their level.

But apart from Messi and Ronaldo i wouldnt swap him for anyone else.

Last edited by BeautifulGame on Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:40 pm

as a dribbler and i n terms of pure technique, hoodwinking defenders etc he is def oneo f the top strikers around.. but his finishing does need a lot of improvement and only then he can be considered on their level
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:24 pm

Great player no doubt though but still has a way to go to be up there with the best for me, top 10.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:46 am

Getting Ruiz ad Suarez on the same team will give us joy.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down