Juventus stadium tickets

3 posters

Go down

Juventus stadium tickets Empty Juventus stadium tickets

Post by montoneboy 25/11/2011, 19:26

Hey all juventini, iv been on here before named thedizz but unfortunatly forgot the password etc so iv made a new account.

basicly myself and my father want to go to juventus roma next april and it appears getting a international premium membership with advance ticket sale rights is the best way to almost ensure a ticket. the membership costs abuot 50euros but it appears even my father would need to buy one, so already thats 100 euros and not even garenteed tickets. surely there is a cheaper way to do so??
anyone who has been and could tell me a way to do this , would be very gratefull

i know there is list ticket, yet seeing as roma game will be a sell out for sure, chances are tickets will be already snapped up before i get a chance and obv we want to book flight and hotels soon to get cheaper deals

is there any package deals to ensure tickets?/

thanks

and FORZA JUVE!

montoneboy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Juventus stadium tickets Empty Re: Juventus stadium tickets

Post by JuvenelCuore 25/11/2011, 19:30

There is no cheaper alternative, other than standing outside the stadium and buying them from people selling them outside, independent of the Juventus organization, but without speaking the language, you will probably find it hard to communicate and they will charge you more.

Italians like to take advantage of foreigners. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel 25/11/2011, 19:40

montoneboy wrote:Hey all juventini, iv been on here before named thedizz but unfortunatly forgot the password etc so iv made a new account.

basicly myself and my father want to go to juventus roma next april and it appears getting a international premium membership with advance ticket sale rights is the best way to almost ensure a ticket. the membership costs abuot 50euros but it appears even my father would need to buy one, so already thats 100 euros and not even garenteed tickets. surely there is a cheaper way to do so??
anyone who has been and could tell me a way to do this , would be very gratefull

i know there is list ticket, yet seeing as roma game will be a sell out for sure, chances are tickets will be already snapped up before i get a chance and obv we want to book flight and hotels soon to get cheaper deals

is there any package deals to ensure tickets?/

thanks

and FORZA JUVE!

U should have contacted mod or admin and told that .... Pls do wait for decision in ur inbox before using this acc
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by montoneboy 25/11/2011, 21:09

any football package recomendations? how about match days.com?

montoneboy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down