AC Milan won't win the CL... Updated on the first page!

+30
Red Alert
gkamtu
uzonero
Giancarlo
PedroBR
VanDeezNuts
Sir Psycho
RealGunner
Eivindo
wigglesworth
pUsHa
Ganso
InterMalia
The Madrid One
Onyx
xabi
IzzyC08
andiii
Grande_Milano
Vibe
pdolson
S
Rossoneri Ninja
halamadrid2
M99
phenom
Senor Penguin
Kick
Brigate Rossonere
Babun
34 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

AC Milan won't win the CL... Updated on the first page! - Page 4 Empty Re: AC Milan won't win the CL... Updated on the first page!

Post by PedroBR Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:39 am

Ganso is totally necessary.

PedroBR
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

AC Milan won't win the CL... Updated on the first page! - Page 4 Empty Re: AC Milan won't win the CL... Updated on the first page!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:31 am

I completely disagree with this.

First off, Boateng is not average, he's better than that. Clear indication of underrated.

Second, Pirlo had hardly any affect to Milan playing in Europe.

Third, Van Bommel was one of the main reason's why they went on to win the Scudetto and such.

Fourth, the likes of Cassano will be in the CL

Fifth, they are on the verge to sign More WC players.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:04 am

I would give you + rep for that post if I could. Brilliant post Sciacca. When we had our most creative midfield possible on (vs Madrid 1st time) what happened then?
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:00 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:I would give you + rep for that post if I could. Brilliant post Sciacca. When we had our most creative midfield possible on (vs Madrid 1st time) what happened then?

lol thanks, I guess.. That's a first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:02 am

sciacca wrote:I completely disagree with this.

First off, Boateng is not average, he's better than that. Clear indication of underrated.

Third, Van Bommel was one of the main reason's why they went on to win the Scudetto and such.

Hey for once, I really like what you posted... lol. Very Happy

We used to be Pirlo dependent... but we broke that. Now we're not really dependent on any one player. Not even Ibra.

And you bet we are looking to sign more players.

I just think we shouldn't respond to silly threads like this one.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:41 am

Once Taiwo gets his French passport, it will be a matter of time before the Ganso deal is finalized.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:21 am

Giancarlo wrote:

We used to be Pirlo dependent... but we broke that. Now we're not really dependent on any one player. Not even Ibra.

Yu're not Pirlo dependent anymore but you also didn't replace him adequate Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:51 am

babun1024 wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:

Yu're not Pirlo dependent anymore but you also didn't replace him adequate Very Happy
this is really insane. The transfer window just began and you are talking about us not replacing pirlo adequately.
In case u haven't heard or noticed, milan are in the market for a midfielder who be an upgrade on the pirlo of the last three years.
We don't know who it would be yet but we are sure it would be someone special
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:40 pm

babun1024 wrote:

And here I was thinking that the transfer window was still open...
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gkamtu Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:47 pm

babun1024 wrote:AC Milan will fail in Europe,next year. The reason is simple, Seedorf+Pirlo+Gattuso were a world class trio who could play against anyone on their day. All of them aren't present now or too old. What do we have there?

-Mark van Bommel
-K.P. Boateng (average)
-Ambrosini
-Strasser
-Merkel
I could go on with Flamini etc. All of them are more or less destroyers with very little to no creativity. They desperately need 2 creative players in CM area or they won't win anything in Europe , next year...
I'd say, Milan needs Fabregas or Ganso more than any team :lol!:

may be ganso bt cesc will lose due to fastest as i know ac is fast team compared to arsenal so for cesc will be to hard to cope with the team..imo!
gkamtu
gkamtu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:06 pm

Dudek retired... so I guess you probably can now. Wink
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:25 pm

babun1024 wrote:

You're worse then any troll I've seen. We didn't have to replace him.

We are playing a different kind of formation now...

You don't know anything about football. At all. Nor do you know anything about our team.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:28 pm

dont take the bait giancarlo.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:30 pm

I'll try my best. But he has two threads (this one and the other) open on this subject.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:35 pm

What's the new formation?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:35 pm

Uff, I thought I was the worst troll around...

Anyways, if anyone will replace Pirlo, It's Aquilani :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:05 pm

All I know is that if our attack wakes up and scores we have a chance like everyone else.
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:41 pm

Giancarlo wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

You're worse then any troll I've seen. We didn't have to replace him.

We are playing a different kind of formation now...

You don't know anything about football. At all. Nor do you know anything about our team.
Then explain to me, what kind of formation works with 3 destroyers in midfield? Very Happy Explain your formation if you know so much and I don't...
To your info, I consider any uncreative CM, B2B or DM as destroyer Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:13 pm

i see a formation like this

AC Milan won't win the CL... Updated on the first page! - Page 4 136190_A_C__Milan
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:23 pm

Sir_Psycho_Sexy91 wrote:i see a formation like this

AC Milan won't win the CL... Updated on the first page! - Page 4 136190_A_C__Milan
Diamond with Cassano on the tip of it. Looks good, except the one who is the deepest should be able to distribute the ball all over the field (MVB) Very Happy Van Bommel is good but not that good, 1 year left in him Very Happy
The formation requires both fullbacks to go up and one of the striker to go wide. Only your left fullback can do it properly and only Pato offers width in striker position Very Happy
You need a right fullback who can attack and a very creative man deep in midfield Very Happy Also, Robinho+ Ibra is the worst combination possible ( either Pato+ Ibra or Pato+ Binho). You need a speedy backup for Pato Very Happy
It makes 3 signings in total to keep that formation working in Europe Very Happy

I just imagined how you play without MVB, it must be absolutly dull Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:43 pm

the thread title changed?

why cant people get it through their heads?

milan is below chelsea and united when they are at full force

and way below barca and madrid.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:46 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:Transfer market just started, we already got 2 defenders. We solved situation with contracts. Galliani said 1-2 middlefielders, one of them top class. He is the man of the word. Potentially, we would like this:

Abbiatti

Abate---Nesta----Silva----Taiwo
Boateng------MVB-------Player X
-------------Player Y---------------
-------Ibra-------------Pato--------

yeah, we're just two world class midfielders short of perfection, we just need ganso and another quality CMF and we'll be all set. and then there's El sharaawi, he's the icing on the cake...
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:49 pm

The Madrid One wrote:the thread title changed?

why cant people get it through their heads?

milan is below chelsea and united when they are at full force

and way below barca and madrid.

you must be on something to think that a side like chelsea are better than us!...
they're an aging side with plenty of washed up players and average ones....
the current milan sequad isn't just better than chelsea, it's much better..
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:54 pm

well its just my opinion on this, but i just dont think you guys are uop there yet.

you are a building squad, you are not in your destination yet, i doubt you guys could beat chelsea @ FULL FORCE aka 2008-2010 chelsea, which mgiht be back with guus.

ive persopnally have yet to be impressed by milan.

atleast barca,madrid,united are better than them. and they will need more than nice formations and players which mgiht even be flops to beat barcelona or jose mourinho's real madrid
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:58 pm

The Madrid One wrote:well its just my opinion on this, but i just dont think you guys are uop there yet.

you are a building squad, you are not in your destination yet, i doubt you guys could beat chelsea @ FULL FORCE aka 2008-2010 chelsea, which mgiht be back with guus.

ive persopnally have yet to be impressed by milan.

atleast barca,madrid,united are better than them. and they will need more than nice formations and players which mgiht even be flops to beat barcelona or jose mourinho's real madrid
Chelski are on a downward spirale, Hiddink won't be able to do anything unless they buy younger creative mids Very Happy

Last edited by babun1024 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:02 pm

when they dont have van bommel, what will they do?

how will they stop counter attacks that rip their midfield apart, or tiki taka masters?

who is their midifield?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next