Zuliani with the Three Goals. Juve vs. Palermo 3-0 Highlights

4 posters

Go down

Zuliani with the Three Goals. Juve vs. Palermo 3-0 Highlights Empty Zuliani with the Three Goals. Juve vs. Palermo 3-0 Highlights

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:01 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Zuliani with the Three Goals. Juve vs. Palermo 3-0 Highlights Empty Re: Zuliani with the Three Goals. Juve vs. Palermo 3-0 Highlights

Post by pasquale22 Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:19 pm

I was watching rai's coverage and he must've been in the next booth. Could hear him the whole time. On the marchisio goal he went nuts
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Zuliani with the Three Goals. Juve vs. Palermo 3-0 Highlights Empty Re: Zuliani with the Three Goals. Juve vs. Palermo 3-0 Highlights

Post by Cotes Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:28 pm

damn!!!
Juve is so good it's scary!!!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:32 pm

pasquale22 wrote:I was watching rai's coverage and he must've been in the next booth. Could hear him the whole time. On the marchisio goal he went nuts

Yes, I was actually so damn rattled. I could hear him very softly in the background and I wanted him to be the one commentating the game. How damn annoying is it when you are watching and they have to show other goals while the game is on so you lose some of it ? What the hell do I care if Atalanta scores v. Siena ? :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:35 pm

To be honest, I can always hear other commentators. It's not the first time.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:38 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:I was watching rai's coverage and he must've been in the next booth. Could hear him the whole time. On the marchisio goal he went nuts

Yes, I was actually so damn rattled. I could hear him very softly in the background and I wanted him to be the one commentating the game. How damn annoying is it when you are watching and they have to show other goals while the game is on so you lose some of it ? What the hell do I care if Atalanta scores v. Siena ? :coffee:
Amen. And it always happens at the worst time.. Eg. A counter attack
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:16 pm

pasquale22 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Amen. And it always happens at the worst time.. Eg. A counter attack

I get so angry. Not only that, they do it for so damn long. It shows the referee giving the penalty, the player scratching his balls, putting down the football onto the spot, moving it a little, standing back, stretching his leg, winding up the shot, shooting it, and then it shows it from seven different angles.

Also, I am not sure it you notice the transitioning music is of a crowd cheering so it always scares me because I always think the crowd at the Juventus game is cheering or something. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down