An so it begins....Barcelona at it again

+4
El Chelsea Fuerte
shinigami99
kiranr
Harmonica
8 posters

Go down

An so it begins....Barcelona at it again Empty An so it begins....Barcelona at it again

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:19 am

Barcelona chief Rosell would not confirm his club's interest in Bale but said if they were to make a bid the European champions would not pay over the odds.

"I do not know if Bale interests us," Rosell told Al Jazeera. "If I did, I would not say, because his price would go up, [Tottenham] would not ask for €40 million, but €50 million.

"In any case, even if we wanted him, we would never pay €40 million (£33.2 million) for him."

Typical Barcelona, next we will have Xavi saying Bale has Barce DNA

Back to top Go down

An so it begins....Barcelona at it again Empty Re: An so it begins....Barcelona at it again

Post by Harmonica Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:22 am

Rosell has bargaining perk to the max. :bow:
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

An so it begins....Barcelona at it again Empty Re: An so it begins....Barcelona at it again

Post by kiranr Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:25 am

Rosell is transfer god. He can bargain and get the price reduced for anything. That is just an awesome quality to have. Madrid fans just jealous because they pay over the top for everything (ref: Coentrao).
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:28 am

I agree with everyone here...Rosell>>>>>anyone at the transfer game. Free_cat might not like him, but you gotta admit...he got tha skillz..to pay tha billz
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:33 am

jiopsi wrote:Rosell has bargaining perk to the max. :bow:

What does that even mean?

kiranr wrote:Rosell is transfer god. He can bargain and get the price reduced for anything. That is just an awesome quality to have. Madrid fans just jealous because they pay over the top for everything (ref: Coentrao).

Yes because we can afford to buy anyone unlike Barcelona and we don't have to be as diligent with our money, again unlike Barcelona. How is your debt going lmao

shinigami99 wrote:I agree with everyone here...Rosell>>>>>anyone at the transfer game. Free_cat might not like him, but you gotta admit...he got tha skillz..to pay tha billz

You mean all the Barcelona fans who have posted thus far? lmao......

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:47 am

:matrix:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:50 am

This may be the first time 3 different Barcelona fans have posted consecutively outside of the Barcelona section affraid

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lizard King Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:53 am

Crimson wrote:
Barcelona chief Rosell would not confirm his club's interest in Bale but said if they were to make a bid the European champions would not pay over the odds.

"I do not know if Bale interests us," Rosell told Al Jazeera. "If I did, I would not say, because his price would go up, [Tottenham] would not ask for €40 million, but €50 million.

"In any case, even if we wanted him, we would never pay €40 million (£33.2 million) for him."

Typical Barcelona, next we will have Xavi saying Bale has Barce DNA

How does ambivalence and logic from Rosell get equated to Xavi saying Bale has Barca DNA ? Lotta people enjoy killing the xavi references..but this one doesn't even make sense ? Surely you can't be comparing him to Fabregas...which also wouldn't make sense ?

Anyway..for what it's worth, i think the "bargaining perk" was a video game reference. And no need to thank me for finally introducing a bit of reasoning to this thread Very Happy
The Lizard King
The Lizard King
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:57 am

Rosell? he was the guy involved in the Ibra sale, wasn't he? That was surely, economically speaking, one of the worst transfer deals in history. Admittedly it was also Laporta's fault for buying Ibra at an inflated price. But if anything this deal showed how good the Inter and Milan transfer departments are.

This season:

Sanchez was 37.5m (hardly a shrewd choice, or a bargain)

Fabregas was 40m (he's great, but isn't that a bit unreasonable for a benchwarmer)

The Bojan deal can only be good for Roma... sold to them for 12mil, with a clause in the contract that says Barca must buy him back after a few seasons for 13m, even if Bojan flops. Conversely, if Bojan turns out to be awesome, that clause can be over-ridden with 28mil from Roma. Roma have all the options and all the bargaining power, Barca have none.

I'm not anti-Barca or pro-Madrid or anything like that, but the claim that Rosell is some kind of transfer genius is ridiculous.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:58 am

Crimson wrote:

Yes because we can afford to buy anyone unlike Barcelona and we don't have to be as diligent with our money, again unlike Barcelona. How is your debt going lmao

Are you jealous that we dont spend as much as you but still win more than you? pirat
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:01 am

I thought we were done with the Barca-Madrid nonsense.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down