Miccichè Palermo: "At this moment Juve is the best team in Italy, but we want to make them a joke. Amauri could come back ..."

Go down

Miccichè Palermo: "At this moment Juve is the best team in Italy, but we want to make them a joke. Amauri could come back ..." Empty Miccichè Palermo: "At this moment Juve is the best team in Italy, but we want to make them a joke. Amauri could come back ..."

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:59 pm

Sunday finally return the championship and the Old Lady will challenge friends within the walls of Palermo Juventus Stadium. TuttoJuve.com has interviewed Vice President William Miccichè Rosanero.

Sunday's Juventus-Palermo, which race do you expect?

"I expect certainly a better game. In fact, Palermo played very well, objectively the team plays a football fun, spectacular, scoring many goals."

Performance so far away does not reflect the inside ...

"All true. In fact we unstuck away from home, making the quantum leap that we have already targeted at household level. I expect a vigorous testing by the team."

Against Juventus, however, will not be easy ...

"Juventus are a customer uncomfortable playing football since Italy's most beautiful at this time, we want to do a trick, however, the Old Lady ...".

In your opinion, is to shield the Old Lady?

"With Milan is the team best equipped, can gamble until the end."

It will be the challenge of the former: in Juve are Barzagli and Pepper ...

"I'm very attached and devoted to both: Barzagli in Rosanero has become a great defender coming up to the National where he won the World Cup. Pepper, however, was very young, but already we could see significant potential that is what he put on display later in Cagliari and Udine. "

Toni and Amauri instead of languishing on the margins of the team ...

"I'm sorry to see two samples so out of square. With Toni we are back in Serie A and even admirably centered by landing in the UEFA Cup. 50 goals in two years you do not forget, while Amauri has been a formidable driver in the years of Palermo."

A return of Toni Palermo is unthinkable?

"Unfortunately, now players are off target for us because of the high salary, even if Amauri ...".

The Italo-Brazilian President Zamparini always like to ...

"Sure, and I say more: in summer there were some contacts to return to Palermo, but the top recipient of engagement was an insurmountable obstacle ...".
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum