Superstone Mariomintsch
Zees
Mr Nick09
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

M'vila x Javi Martinez - Page 2 Empty Re: M'vila x Javi Martinez

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:12 pm

M'Villa is not one dimensional at all... that's the part that i haven't made clear. He jumps into the fray plenty. However, he only does it if there's a need or an opening. He scored a goal for France NT a couple of months ago where Benzema was pushed wide by the pass and he jumped into the center to take the space... and he got the pass from Benz and scored.

The only thing i'm saying is the M'Villa can alleviate the defensive responsibilities and allow the offensive players to stay up front a lot more.

and Ibra is a lazy douche. Ozil works hard... very hard. But he's lost on defense right now because he's learning. he also expends too much energy on defense because he doesn;t know how to manage himself there. You can either try to transform him, as Mou is now, or you can bring more complimentary players to him, like M'Villa.

Btw, total football requires everyone to participate. I'm just talking degrees of participation here. Depending on the squad, people will need to participate more or less on each side of the field.

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:22 pm

sportsczy wrote:M'Villa is not one dimensional at all... that's the part that i haven't made clear. He jumps into the fray plenty. However, he only does it if there's a need or an opening. He scored a goal for France NT a couple of months ago where Benzema was pushed wide by the pass and he jumped into the center to take the space... and he got the pass from Benz and scored.

The only thing i'm saying is the M'Villa can alleviate the defensive responsibilities and allow the offensive players to stay up front a lot more.

and Ibra is a lazy douche. Ozil works hard... very hard. But he's lost on defense right now because he's learning. he also expends too much energy on defense because he doesn;t know how to manage himself there. You can either try to transform him, as Mou is now, or you can bring more complimentary players to him, like M'Villa.

Btw, total football requires everyone to participate. I'm just talking degrees of participation here. Depending on the squad, people will need to participate more or less on each side of the field.

You don't have to implement total football though. It's not an ultimately unstoppable tactic and some just cannot get suited to that. Oh yeah Ozil works real hard, too hard for his own endurance I think, he's so often subbed off, he's still improving his stamina though so no fuss there. I should be clearer in what I said before, I mean he doesn't work well enough in the defensive stage, as you said he's still lost. Very Happy Do you want to see Madrid to play total football to certain extent? There's Cris there, we all know how good he is and he does his fair share of team play, but I don't think he has the mentality to sacrifice for the team in total football. :bom:
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by mzamani Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:24 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
ZsG7 wrote:This one is hard but i think M'Vila takes it

based on what?

The fact that he is now linked to Madrid?

you gotta love Madrid fans. a week before, you dont even know the player/you think the player is crap, then he gets linked to your team, and suddenly he is a world class player. plus he is now in your avatar????:facepalm:

on topic, Martinez anyday. i wold not swap Mvila for Coquelin
mzamani
mzamani
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:32 pm

mzamani wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
ZsG7 wrote:This one is hard but i think M'Vila takes it

based on what?

The fact that he is now linked to Madrid?

you gotta love Madrid fans. a week before, you dont even know the player/you think the player is crap, then he gets linked to your team, and suddenly he is a world class player. plus he is now in your avatar????:facepalm:

on topic, Martinez anyday. i wold not swap Mvila for Coquelin

You shouldnt make that kind of assumption, it's not accurate at all. We have talked about m'vila before in our section, on the old forum and this one as well, so you are already wrong in saying that he didnt know the player before. Mvila as been linked with madrid for longer than any other club out there, bar manchester maybe.

So same comment to you, why "Martinez anyday"? I dont count Coquelin, he doesnt belong in that class of footballer yet.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:36 pm

You guys are comparing apples and oranges here. One is a vertical midfielder with adequate sideline coverage while the other is a sideline to sideline defensive midfielder with adequate vertical ability... it really comes down to who is around these players and if the team needs one or the other OR if the coach wants to implement one style of midfield play over the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:39 pm

I would rather have Javi in our team though,since Xabi is already sitting Deep we dont need another deep player.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2