justdoit_
disait
FC_Hollywood
Mr Nick09
jibers
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ajax played some Beautiful football today - Page 2 Empty Re: Ajax played some Beautiful football today

Post by disait Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:04 pm

FC_Hollywood wrote:
disait wrote:

The lack of financial resources, we are a small country!
Did you watch Bayern a couple years ago? If so, you know you're wrong.

Lool every team has its ups and downs!! You cannot keep winning. And Barca's glory will stop soon too

My point is Van Gaal changed Bayern's view on football.

disait
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Ajax played some Beautiful football today - Page 2 Empty Re: Ajax played some Beautiful football today

Post by FC_Hollywood Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:05 pm

disait wrote:
FC_Hollywood wrote:
disait wrote:

The lack of financial resources, we are a small country!
Did you watch Bayern a couple years ago? If so, you know you're wrong.

Lool every team has its ups and downs!! You cannot keep winning. And Barca's glory will stop soon too

My point is Van Gaal changed Bayern's view on football.

Yes I agree van Gaal promoted some players and switched Schweinsteiger's position to midfield! Any smart coach would do that by the way. And I have respect for VAN GAAL but he is too stubborn to be considered a world class coach

FC_Hollywood
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:07 pm

FC_Hollywood wrote:
jibers wrote:Cruyff won with the dream team. Rijkaard did well and Guardiola did well with it as well. Cruyff is the one that told nunez, barcas pressidednt when he joined to use La masia as the youth system, and made the 1st team and the the lower sides play the same way. The training methods with the short passes and the triangles are still sed today. Get a clue. Barcelona have had this style since Cruyff was there. Pep might have made alterations, but the pressing and short passing and possessionn whoring has been there since cruyff and he brought from, yes you guessed, AJAX... :coffee:

That doesn't matter! Van Gaal AND TEN CATEN were failures at BARCA when he brought over his AJAX players and RIJKaard had an already good team, just like Guardiola. Only a king like MOURINHO builds an entire team from the ground up. And stop talking about the short passes, I know about that. Only BARCA uses the tactics, Ajax and the Dutch NT don't. And Barca used to suck 5-6 years ago.

ROFL!!! Mourinho? Chelsea with a sugar daddy and Unlimted funds at Rm, really building from the ground eh. Actually ajax have always used short passing games ever since the l;ate 1960s. Hell their team that won with van gaal were sort of a quasi barcelona. They criculated the ball and in some games had like 75% possession. The played 3-4-3 and played very short passing game. In the early 2000s they tried deviating from that model by signing expensive flops and not youth recruting. Look at the technical players that have come from Ajax ffs. The possession short passing game is based on Ajax's model. You clearly started watching football after 2000
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by FC_Hollywood Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:09 pm

I am done talking with you kid. Change your club to AJAX instead of MAN UTD

FC_Hollywood
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:20 pm

FC_Hollywood wrote:I am done talking with you kid. Change your club to AJAX instead of MAN UTD

Kid? Really? :facepalm:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:22 pm

http://tv2sport.dk/partner/ekstrabladet/player/88307

my man Christian Eriksen's great back-heel assist
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:24 pm

FC_Hollywood wrote:I am done talking with you kid. Change your club to AJAX instead of MAN UTD
You don't give Bayern fans a good image here. But then, to call yourself "FC Hollywood" actually shows that you are not a real Bayern fan as they normally object against that silly nickname which is mainly given by the English language press and was taken up only by foreign fans.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:25 pm

rwo power wrote:
You don't give Bayern fans a good image here. But then, to call yourself "FC Hollywood" actually shows that you are not a real Bayern fan as they normally object against that silly nickname which is mainly given by the English language press and was taken up only by foreign fans.

rwo don't waste your energy on this troll.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FC_Hollywood Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:27 pm

I only speak for myself here

FC_Hollywood
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:28 pm

So true. But I just wanted to point out the FC Hollywood thing for once. It is something that really annoys the true Bayern fans and you can normally rile them up good by calling their club FC Hollywood Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:48 pm

FC_Hollywood wrote:LOL what a joke. Barca may have cruijff in their history but they dont have a dutch style, bayern doesn't either. The way Bayern plays is also different than last seasons with van gaal. Dutch football is nothing.

Two Words son

Rinus Michels.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:17 am

Just watched some extended highlights :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2