+3
Tomwin Lannister
Luca
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

Conte: 'An important step for Juve'  Empty Conte: 'An important step for Juve'

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:34 pm

Antonio Conte treats the Derby d’Italia triumph as “a reward” for Juventus. “It’s an important step that can help us grow.”
The Bianconeri earned their first win at San Siro since 2008 by beating Inter 2-1, securing their status at the top of the table.

“It’s an important step that can help us grow. The team is taking leaps forward and this victory allows us to keep the leadership on 19 points,” said the Coach.

“This is a reward for the lads and a reason to be satisfied. We tried to do our best and I’m happy, as it’s not easy to win at San Siro.

“It was a very intense game between two teams who wanted to put pressure on. There was a little tiredness from both sides, but I am happy because it was an excellent performance against an Inter outfit that was the favourite going into the game.

“We still lack a clinical edge, as we should’ve finished off the match earlier. We must also learn to rest with the ball, as we cannot always go at full speed.”

Juventus face another Scudetto showdown next week when they travel to the San Paolo.

“It’s going to be extremely tough, as Napoli are a great side who are favourites along with Milan and Inter for the title.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Conte: 'An important step for Juve'  Empty Re: Conte: 'An important step for Juve'

Post by Luca Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:08 am

Anyone notice how he uses the same substitutes?

Estigarribia
Del Piero
Pazienza

He certainly does have his favourites, I wonder what Krasic, Quagliarella and Elia must do in training just to earn a spot? Clearly they aren't up to his standard, it must be effort wise because we all know the class of these three.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Conte: 'An important step for Juve'  Empty Re: Conte: 'An important step for Juve'

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:57 am

Once again his subs Baffle me.

First, he takes our proper striker off. And uses Vucinic as a lone striker.

Then, he takes Vucinic off for Del Piero, needless to say what his position is.

As well as Making DP play out of comfort and completely killing his goals/games ratio he's not using a younger, fitter player who can play in the role required.

He's done great things with Juve but his weakness is his subs and how he uses our squad in my opinion.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:03 am

Yeah, based on the way he manages his team a director like Marotta doesn't work.
Marotta brought in so much depth, Conte uses the same group regardless of formation, at this point it would have been better to spend massively on three or four players or not at all.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:41 am

Luca wrote:Anyone notice how he uses the same substitutes?

Estigarribia
Del Piero
Pazienza

He certainly does have his favourites, I wonder what Krasic, Quagliarella and Elia must do in training just to earn a spot? Clearly they aren't up to his standard, it must be effort wise because we all know the class of these three.

35m in transfers sitting on the bench week in and week out, meanwhile he likes to play Esti and Patience, who were free transfers basically.

Might as well get rid of Quags, Krasic and Elia now while we can get something for them and just get one really good player...

B
A
L
O
T
E
L
L
I

smoking
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:42 am

I doubt Balotelli would be up to Pepe's standard in training

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:46 am

Luca wrote:I doubt Balotelli would be up to Pepe's standard in training

I believe Pepe will approve, Balotelli is apparently a really huge fan of Pepe and Balotelli understands he can make a huge leap in quality and in his game playing alongside Pepe.

The best thing imaginable for Balotelli's career is to play with Pepe. Let's hope Pepe approves...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:48 am

90% of future transfer funds should just go to Pepe
5% to transfers in of players of his choice
The remaining 5% donated to a charity of his choice

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:51 am

He used Del Piero as a Prima Punta again :coffee:
Even with Quaglarella being avalaible.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:55 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:He used Del Piero as a Prima Punta again :coffee:

yeah, Del Piero did well though at the time he was put in, he held the ball up well and drew a few fouls
imagine if Inter tied Juventus with both Vucinic and Matri off the field and only Del Piero up top :facepalm:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:00 am

This right here is what i don't get... Quags freshness, finishing, and pace would have suited the situation so much more... He's not hurt, he can play the role... What gives?
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:38 am

CONTE is doing great;

I hope he keeps the team motivated for NAPOLI Game

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:11 am

king_alex10 wrote:

This right here is what i don't get... Quags freshness, finishing, and pace would have suited the situation so much more... He's not hurt, he can play the role... What gives?

I think Conte hates Italians... :coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:03 pm

I thought he was a Rascit? hahaha, Anyways... Don't get the wrong impression, I always want Del Piero to play... however... with Quags there... yet you chose DP ahead of him for the Prima Punta role is odd. However I would understand Del Piero brings experience in winning fouls and keeping the ball, but still... for example the counter attack with his break away... he finished it very bad... I would gurantee you if that was Quag... he would of finished it.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum