Udinese's Entire Starting XI v. Manchester City was €500k more than what Milner was Bought for...

+17
urbaNRoots
Nishankly
Doc
nasir6371
Swanhends
Magricos
Tomwin Lannister
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
dostoevsky
Luca
Dnmac4
CroInter
justdoit_
lenear1030
baresi
The Messiah
JuvenelCuore
21 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Udinese's Entire Starting XI v. Manchester City was €500k more than what Milner was Bought for... - Page 2 Empty Re: Udinese's Entire Starting XI v. Manchester City was €500k more than what Milner was Bought for...

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:49 pm

CroInter wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:@justdoit_: that is false. Krasic was actually delayed in being bought because Dzeko was first priority.

@Baresi: Milan just steal from Juventus...would not be talking. Juventus ruin football ? They have been holding the Serie A up since its existence...when did Serie A fall ? After Calciopoli when Juventus were relegated.

Who allowed Italia to win four World Cups ? Inter ? Milan ? They contribute about as much as the Spanish and English league do and I can count the Italians in those league on one hand.

You mean like in 30s when in one winning WC Juve had like 2 call ups all together? Who were those to win WC by selfs? Supermen and Batman?
Or was maybe Meazza the main star and best player in the world back then? Who was he playing for?

Or in 80 when Juve had like one or two moer call ups then Inter?

Or in 06 where Materazzi scored most important goal in the tournament? Or was it maybe bench warmer Del Piero? Or maybe Milans Pirlo who was man of the match in finals?

Like i said before, rasict wannabe Italian :coffee:

Who scored the goals in 1982 v. Brazil ? Paolo Rossi playing for who ? So by your 2006 standard, Juventus were the best because like Materazzi, he score the most important = fail on your part. You forget Dino Zoff was the oldest player as well to win the World Cup and without him, it would have been over ? Nice try though.

2006 who won the world cup for Italia ? Gianluigi Buffon kept them in it and that is an indisputable fact. Paolo Cannavaro ? Sorry, was he the one who won the Ballon d'Or and had the illustrious career or was that Marco Materazzi who has done nothing in his career but find form for a short period of time and release an iPod App called "Matrix." Very illustrious.

Wannabe Italian ? Remind me who put their country as Italia when they are not ? Or who supports an "Italian" club when they do not live there ? Good one.

Last edited by JuvenelCuore on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Udinese's Entire Starting XI v. Manchester City was €500k more than what Milner was Bought for... - Page 2 Empty Re: Udinese's Entire Starting XI v. Manchester City was €500k more than what Milner was Bought for...

Post by CroInter Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:49 pm

baresi wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
baresi wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:@justdoit_: that is false. Krasic was actually delayed in being bought because Dzeko was first priority.

@Baresi: Milan just steal from Juventus...would not be talking. Juventus ruin football ? They have been holding the Serie A up since its existence...when did Serie A fall ? After Calciopoli when Juventus were relegated.

Who allowed Italia to win four World Cups ? Inter ? Milan ? They contribute about as much as the Spanish and English league do and I can count the Italians in those league on one hand.

You are forgetting that Juve were the main suspect of calciopoli, dont bother with the blah, blah, blah Moratti thing, its a broken record.

Juve were found guilty by COURT, and as you said CALCIOPOLI dragged Serie A down. Another broken record is Courts are corupted and blah blah blah.

Maybe you should refer to my Juve thread in the general section, will give you a better idea about your club.

@Calciopoli = Inter were behind it. Educate yourself. You have not even seen the court documents...for your information, I have.

Lol at getting a better idea about my club. I was born in Torino, I have ties to FIAT, I hold season tickets, and I get exclusive information. Settle down. Do not need you of all people telling me to learn more.
:lol!:
says the Juve fan that does'nt know an all time Juve legend number.

And ofc he forgot to mention he lives in Canada :facepalm:
Italian as it can get.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:51 pm

Actually their is a pretty massive Italian population in Canada, just for your information

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:52 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
CroInter wrote:

You mean like in 30s when in one winning WC Juve had like 2 call ups all together? Who were those to win WC by selfs? Supermen and Batman?
Or was maybe Meazza the main star and best player in the world back then? Who was he playing for?

Or in 06 where Materazzi scored most important goal in the tournament? Or was it maybe bench warmer Del Piero? Or maybe Milans Pirlo who was man of the match in finals?

Who scored the goals in 1982 v. Brazil ? Paolo Rossi playing for who ? So by your 2006 standard, Juventus were the best because like Materazzi, he score the most important = fail on your part. Nice try though.

2006 who won the world cup for Italia ? Gianluigi Buffon kept them in it and that is an indisputable fact. Paolo Cannavaro ? Sorry, was he the one who won the Ballon d'Or and had the illustrious career or was that Marco Materazzi who has done nothing in his career but find form for a short period of time and release an iPod App called "Matrix." Very illustrious.

Wannabe Italian ? Remind me who put their country as Italia when they are not ? Or who supports an "Italian" club when they do not live there ? Good one.

Fail on my part? What is fail there? All im trying to say that urs "Who allowed Italia to win four World Cups ? Inter ? Milan ? They contribute about as much as the Spanish and English league do and I can count the Italians in those league on one hand." is pure and utter bullshit, and clear example you know nothing about the topic. Juve is the reason Italy was winning in 30s WCs :facepalm:, go check wikipedia and educate urself, after all that is ur fav source for football....
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:53 pm

Yeah, because Canada's majority are not immigrants ?

I immigrated, and I am moving back when I study. What does that have to do with me being Italian or not ?

You make absolutely no sense. My Father came here because FIAT was making their movement to Canada and it was an interesting proposal. So what ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:55 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:Yeah, because Canada's majority are not immigrants ?

I immigrated, and I am moving back when I study. What does that have to do with me being Italian or not ?

You make absolutely no sense. My Father came here because FIAT was making their movement to Canada and it was an interesting proposal. So what ?

something like 50% of the population in Toronto is people not born in Canada
My father has been here for nearly 25 years but the majority of immigration happened about 20 years prior to that from Southern Italy if I recall correctly (when my mother's parents came)

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:55 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Who scored the goals in 1982 v. Brazil ? Paolo Rossi playing for who ? So by your 2006 standard, Juventus were the best because like Materazzi, he score the most important = fail on your part. You forget Dino Zoff was the oldest player as well to win the World Cup and without him, it would have been over ? Nice try though.

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:56 pm

Luca wrote:Actually their is a pretty massive Italian population in Canada, just for your information

Thats fine, but im pretty sure they are not like him, aperently he has Juve season tickets, share of Fiat, and what not, if he loves Italy so much, gtfo there, thats all my point.

I have family and Australian USA, and when they come here it seems ppl from this area that have left are now biggest Serbs, Bosnians, Croats, Croats wanna kill Serbs and Bosnians and vice versa, and they are so patriotic, but ofc they wont come back here coz they have it great there, and that pisses me off, and this is same example....

Last edited by CroInter on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:57 pm

Moving back on topic...
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:59 pm

CroInter wrote:
Luca wrote:Actually their is a pretty massive Italian population in Canada, just for your information

Thats fine, but im pretty sure they are not at him, aperently he has Juve season tickets, share of Fiat, and what not, if he loves Italy so much, gtfo there, thats all my point.

I have family and Australian USA, and when they come here it seems ppl from this area that have left are now biggest Serbs, Bosnians, Croats, Croats wanna kill Serbs and Bosnians and vice versa, and they are so patriotic, but ofc they wont come back here coz they have it great there, and that pisses me off, and this is same example....

most definitely
that happens here too for sure, so many italian flags and people dont even speak a word of italian or know where their family is from
personally i dont speak fluent italian either, i want to learn but im not a boastful person either so i dont fit this bill lol

for example

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:59 pm

@Luca: correct.

Anyway, back on topic, I should probably take it upon myself and toss up Levante's costs for their team.

It is a breath of fresh air to see some teams are still resorting to scouting and what not. The problem often is that people buy their players in haste.

Sampdoria, for instance, lost Pazzini, Cassano, and Poli, and we all know what happened to them. It really is discouraging.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:00 pm

Idrisozet wrote:Thats the reason why they can not win like Man City.

Man City = Quality

Udinese = average

You see what I did there

1) When has Man City won anything? An FA Cup? That's it? You can forget about Champions, Napoli are doing better and they don't even compare on paper

2) Udinese is average, but you fail to realize that this club is all in for a marketing purpose, their project lasted now for 10 years. They have one of the best scouts in the world, where they bring players for a very cheap price and sell them for profit. Just take Sanchez for example, from 800 k Euro, he became a 25m deal to Barcelona.

justdoit_ wrote:Dzeko didn't go to Juve because of legal reasons.

Had nothing to do with legal reasons. He never came to Juventus, because Juventus were only able to offer Wolfsburg 30m, when they demanded 35m. He then refused terms with us, and Instead Man City outbid them and he went there. We got Alessandro Matri in his place.

Montreal: 250,000 Italians
Toronto: 400,000 Italians

Ontario: 700,000
Quebec: 270,000
Rest of Canada: Around 300 k

Making it 1.1m of it's population.

60% are those who immigrated here - Primary Languages: Italian(40+ years old)
20% are Second Generation - Primary: Italian, English(18-40 years old)
20% are Third Generation - Primary: English (0-18 Years old)

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:01 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:@Luca: correct.

Anyway, back on topic, I should probably take it upon myself and toss up Levante's costs for their team.

It is a breath of fresh air to see some teams are still resorting to scouting and what not. The problem often is that people buy their players in haste.

Sampdoria, for instance, lost Pazzini, Cassano, and Poli, and we all know what happened to them. It really is discouraging.

well they still had Poli until this summer
They lost Cassano, Pazzini, Del Neri and Marotta (I consider these last two names the most important)

I mean imagine making the champions league as a player and the person who signed you as well as the manager who brought you there leave

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:01 pm

baresi wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
CroInter wrote:

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Just read that part :facepalm:
Yes, me putting Italian flag was not trolling/kiding around, as for supporting Italian club when i dont live there, says the person who lives in Canada, to quote you Baresi :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:03 pm

@Cro: Cro, you cannot assume I am some Jersey Shore Italian. I am going back when I finish school. What more do you want ?

@Luca: I hate those kinds of people too. The ones who suddenly are prideful when the World Cup rolls around. It is really idiotic. My friend is taking advanced Italian at University, and when the teacher asked who had heard of Jovanotti, nobody raised their hand. You think I am on that level ? Hardly.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:05 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:@Cro: Cro, you cannot assume I am some Jersey Shore Italian. I am going back when I finish school. What more do you want ?

@Luca: I hate those kinds of people too. The ones who suddenly are prideful when the World Cup rolls around. It is really idiotic. My friend is taking advanced Italian at University, and when the teacher asked who had heard of Jovanotti, nobody raised their hand. You think I am on that level ? Hardly.

No I don't
I know, world cup time around here is bittersweet in that sense
Lots of bandwaggoning for every country, hardly anyone actually follows a domestic league, let alone qualifiers or anything like that
ugh, disgusts me lol

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:05 pm

CroInter wrote:

Thats fine, but im pretty sure they are not like him, aperently he has Juve season tickets, share of Fiat, and what not, if he loves Italy so much, gtfo there, thats all my point.

Put it this way...

In comparison... Italians from Canada, the majority speak and understand the language. Consider themselves Italian, and follow the culture. And it's a fact, in Montreal, Italians 93% of them speak Italian from all ages.

In the States, Italians are mostly spread in the North, only close to the Eastern Coast. The majority of them being New York and New Jersey. However, only 15% of them can speak the language and 35% only understand it. 15% being 40+ years old.

In other words, Italians who live in Canada are more Italian then what many of you think.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:06 pm

Sampdoria really attempted to cover the holes created in their squad internally, which unfortunately failed due to two uninspired and spineless coaches. Guidolin is an entirely different prospect however.

I always said that Udinese would not become a relegation team after selling their players last summer, however I stand by my initial assessment for a placement around the edges of Europe, possibly 7th. I simply don't see enough power in their strikeforce, they need one more goal scorer, even if Floro Flores continues his form from Genoa, to insure themselves against injuries.

Such a player requires astute negotiation and timing on the transfer market though to elevate the team a level; their scouting network however has provided a marvellous framework to build upon.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:07 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:@Cro: Cro, you cannot assume I am some Jersey Shore Italian. I am going back when I finish school. What more do you want ?

I dont want anything from you, even though if you could ease up on basicly saying "Juve are gods of italian football, italy won 4 WC coz of Juve"(when its not true or gross over exaggerating) and ease up on all arrogant "im Italian, and if ur not ur fake fan" shit, its for the benefit of out little community.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:09 pm

dostoevsky wrote:Sampdoria really attempted to cover the holes created in their squad internally, which unfortunately failed due to two uninspired and spineless coaches. Guidolin is an entirely different prospect however.

I always said that Udinese would not become a relegation team after selling their players last summer, however I stand by my initial assessment for a placement around the edges of Europe, possibly 7th. I simply don't see enough power in their strikeforce, they need one more goal scorer, even if Floro Flores continues his form from Genoa, to insure themselves against injuries.

Such a player requires astute negotiation and timing on the transfer market though to elevate the team a level; their scouting network however has provided a marvellous framework to build upon.

Agreed. I really did not think losing Alexis would be that big of a deal. He was great, but it was not like they depended on him. The real test of Udinese is losing Signor Toto. I remember the times when he accounted for 60% of all Udinese's goals.

They do, as you said, require team depth. If an injury occurs, they would never be able to cope nearly as well, that is, find a replacement at the same level as their starters.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:13 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:Thats the reason why they can not win like Man City.

Man City = Quality

Udinese = average

You see what I did there

1) When has Man City won anything? An FA Cup? That's it? You can forget about Champions, Napoli are doing better and they don't even compare on paper

2) Udinese is average, but you fail to realize that this club is all in for a marketing purpose, their project lasted now for 10 years. They have one of the best scouts in the world, where they bring players for a very cheap price and sell them for profit. Just take Sanchez for example, from 800 k Euro, he became a 25m deal to Barcelona.

justdoit_ wrote:Dzeko didn't go to Juve because of legal reasons.

Had nothing to do with legal reasons. He never came to Juventus, because Juventus were only able to offer Wolfsburg 30m, when they demanded 35m. He then refused terms with us, and Instead Man City outbid them and he went there. We got Alessandro Matri in his place.

Montreal: 250,000 Italians
Toronto: 400,000 Italians

Ontario: 700,000
Quebec: 270,000
Rest of Canada: Around 300 k

Making it 1.1m of it's population.

60% are those who immigrated here - Primary Languages: Italian(40+ years old)
20% are Second Generation - Primary: Italian, English(18-40 years old)
20% are Third Generation - Primary: English (0-18 Years old)

You mean 6:1 Demolition of United was nothing right or dominating the premier league at the moment, they totally destroyed wolves with their B team....?

You must understand City started their tittle and cup challenge not too long ago and for them to have won FA cup already and play in champions league is a quality achievement unlike Udinese who got knocked out of cpl qualifiers by Arsenal who were below weaker city team of last season.

By the way only 3 champions league matches have been played there is still three left and I am totally confident that Bayern and City will qualify in that group.

This is how the table stand at the moment.

Bayern 7
Napoli 5
City 4

Not much difference between city and Napoli.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:15 pm

Sciacca asked when they had won anything, meaning, a trophy. The fact you have cited a game shows they are a small club.

No difference in points between Napoli and Manchester City, but what about transfer difference ? The most efficient team in that group = Napoli. More bang for your buck. :Coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:21 pm

I love it how if a topic is made by a Juventus fan it becomes a Juventus debate. And now it's even a cultural debate. I won't add anything more to it.

What I will say however is that Udinese are doing great with what they have.

City are fairly guilty of overspending and you can't blame a club for taking advantage of free spenders.
Udinese are not as good as city but they aren't far off the mark. If Udinese had such funds they could really buy well.

I just fail to see why Juventus needs to be brought up in a Udinese vs City spending topic.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:22 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:Sciacca asked when they had won anything, meaning, a trophy. The fact you have cited a game shows they are a small club.

No difference in points between Napoli and Manchester City, but what about transfer difference ? The most efficient team in that group = Napoli. More bang for your buck. :Coffee:

My point is they became ambitious not too long ago and they have already landed an F.A cup.

Also if You can compare city and Napoli Performance in cpl which only base on 3 matches then I see no reason why you can not mention their performance so far in league or their match against United.

City = plays in Champions League(Quality)

Udinese = no champions league(average)

You see what I did there.

I never claimed City is a big team or have tremendous history.

My claim is at the moment they have a quality team and they are not destroying football because they are ambitious, instead they are helping selling club financially.

at worst clubs that over-price their players are the hypocrites destroying football

Last edited by Idrisozet on Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:24 pm

:lol!:

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:28 pm

@Idrisozet: you are failing to realize something.

A corporation can only price something as high as someone is willing to pay. Why did nobody buy Hulk ? Because nobody was willing to pay it. Other teams put their prices high, albeit not as high as Hulk, and they know that Manchester City will pay for it. Who else would have given that much for Milner or Lescott or even Toure ? Nobody.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next