Mr Nick09
The Madrid One
dostoevsky
BarrileteCosmico
Great Leader Sprucenuce
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Coloccini close to signing new Contract  - Page 2 Empty Re: Coloccini close to signing new Contract

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:16 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Sepi wrote:Best CB in the league IMO

Definitely alot better than Phil" look at me run forward with the ball and be caught out of position" Jones anyway.......

I wouldnt trade him for any defender in the league anyway.......

:lol!:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Coloccini close to signing new Contract  - Page 2 Empty Re: Coloccini close to signing new Contract

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:18 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Sepi wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:well, to be fair the EPL is pretty *bleep* bad when it comes to defenders. Coloccini, Vidic & Kompany.... who else?!

La Liga ?

Puyol, Pique, Pepe, ?

Premface in the house refusing to see the light Rolling Eyes

You were just trolling right?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:29 pm

Of course not. For every good defender you'll find in the EPL you'll find one twice as good outside of it.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:33 pm

I am sorry Alf, but that is not true when you consider that Godoccini is the best defender in the world......
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:34 pm

He's the rule that proves the exception. Godoccini aside, for example, Podolski is twice the defender Vidic is.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:40 am

I don't know if he is the best CB, I don't really care. All I care about is his awesome haircut. Someone should simply recieve ballon d'or for looking like that.

Coloccini close to signing new Contract  - Page 2 Fabricio-Coloccini-crazy-hair_2345519
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:53 am

How they heck did he get 114 league appearance in 3 season for Newcastle, doesn't he get injured or something...?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:37 am

Hope its true though though u cant really believe Ashley is gone do next .May be i am skeptical but there were also similar news of Barton and Nolan also being close to signing extentions but the offers were withdrawn or changed.So its never close until its signed with Ashley IMHO.

It would be a real boost for Newcastle and it would make lot of sense to make sure Colocini signs the extension when there is a lot of optimism among newcastle fans.

Last edited by BeautifulGame on Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:03 am

Currently one of the best CB's in the league right now. But saying he's the best is an over strech. Razz

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Premface in the house refusing to see the light Rolling Eyes

Carvalho became "the best CB in the world" at Madrid when he was the third defender for Chelsea. ._.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:26 am

Cap'n Colo!!!!! I hope he does sign that contract but more importantly I hope he never gets rid of the Colo-cut. It is his power source.

Godoccini. :bow:
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:00 am

Idrisozet wrote:How they heck did he get 114 league appearance in 3 season for Newcastle, doesn't he get injured or something...?

Nope Very Happy we are lucky he doesnt tbf because currently we have 3 cb's in the whole squad and one of them is currently injured till xmas Sad

@ BG

I understand where your coming from but i do believe the circumstances are different this time......

None the less i hope he signs because that will mean every key player would be on long contracts and if anyone wants them they will have to big time money to get them.....

Finally, as usual aford wins banana
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:23 am

Mole where is your awesome thread about Newcastle being undefeated? I can't find it, I want to wrote in that thread.

Coloccini is indeed superb, his hair is on pair with Puyol. Thumbs up

Thank god that Newcastle game is today and not on Sunday, I hate watching football on Sunday, it sucks, no atmosphere at all. Newcastle to continue their unbeaten run in all competitions today, but they would have tough fight in League Cup on Tuesday vs Blackburn. Godoccini will save them thought banana
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:35 am

matpol wrote:Mole where is your awesome thread about Newcastle being undefeated? I can't find it, I want to wrote in that thread.

Coloccini is indeed superb, his hair is on pair with Puyol. Thumbs up

Thank god that Newcastle game is today and not on Sunday, I hate watching football on Sunday, it sucks, no atmosphere at all. Newcastle to continue their unbeaten run in all competitions today, but they would have tough fight in League Cup on Tuesday vs Blackburn. Godoccini will save them thought banana

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t10264-the-new-invincibles?highlight=The+New+Invincibles
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:38 am

can't we have eth chat box to discuss newcastle's game now ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:40 am

Guy is puyol with No moar brain..
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:52 am

Sepi wrote:can't we have eth chat box to discuss newcastle's game now ?

I second this. Make it happen.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:56 am

aford92 wrote:

First half was pure trash........

I demand that Simpson and Obertan be subbed for HBA and Santon respectfully......

God i hate our right wing so much its so god damn awful Mad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:04 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
aford92 wrote:

First half was pure trash........

I demand that Simpson and Obertan be subbed for HBA and Santon respectfully......

God i hate our right wing so much its so god damn awful Mad

I want HBA on for Best. Our midfield is getting outnumbered. 4-4-1-1 means we have more options in the middle. Wish R.Taylor would start taking corners instead of The Dreamboat too.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:05 am

Yes!! HBA is on for Best. Great minds think alike Mr.Pardew. The American pundits didn't bother telling me. Rolling Eyes
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:12 am

Right this means its going to be 4-2-3-1 in the long term.........

Buy a winger in January then please Pards so i dont go Insane from the amount of Obertan....... Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:15 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Right this means its going to be 4-2-3-1 in the long term.........

Buy a winger in January then please Pards so i dont go Insane from the amount of Obertan....... Very Happy

Pardew clearly comes onto this forum. He saw my post about HBA > Best at half time and made the change. If HBA helps us win I demand the title of 'Almighty tactical genius of awesomeness' and I should be hired as Newcastle's tactics guru. :bow:
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:25 am

3 years later,

Mole: " I demand Obertan to be subbed off and Santon brought on."
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:30 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:3 years later,

Mole: " I demand Obertan to be subbed off and Santon brought on."

Obertan wont be at the club in 3 years time, if he is i will commit suicide......
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:35 am

These Wigan counter attacks are starting to worry me.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:40 am

GOOOALLL Cabaye!!!!
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:45 am

Cabaye where do i sign up for a sex change so i can be the mother of your children?

MOLE <3 DREAMBOAT
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next