RealGunner
MJ
RED
12 posters

Go down

Manchester United V Manchester City Empty Manchester United V Manchester City

Post by RED Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:36 pm

Manchester United V Manchester City 831819

Let's thrash these small-timers. C'mon United!

BBC sports preview

SkySports Preview

The Telegraph's 5 things to look out for in the derby
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Manchester United V Manchester City Empty Re: Manchester United V Manchester City

Post by MJ Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:38 pm

Cannot wait for this derby. 3-2 United.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Manchester United V Manchester City Empty Re: Manchester United V Manchester City

Post by RealGunner Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:54 pm

shame it is on the same time as our match

i'll go with 2-2
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:01 pm

RealGunner wrote:shame it is on the same time as our match

i'll go with 2-2

The shame is that in Lebanon, they're only gonna show the derby :/ cuz I don't have the other AD Sports channel
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MGNRomulus Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:21 am

should be a cracker of a game, hard to predict a score. ill go for a 2-2 draw
MGNRomulus
MGNRomulus
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:54 am

Going down to a hardcore football bar of viewers with three mates; two of which are Manchester United fans, and the other a Leeds fan. The Leeds fan and one of the Manchester United lads are brothers. The other is the Leeds fan's rival.

Should be very eventful, to say the least. Colorful, even.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:43 am

Sorry to say but I hope City wins this, the Mancs are in an outstanding form while they played Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal Surprised
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by gorooney Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:18 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Sorry to say but I hope City wins this, the Mancs are in an outstanding form while they played Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal Surprised

cmon how can anyone root for city...they are so...hatable

gorooney
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:05 pm

I think I will leave football alone for a couple of weeks. Embarrassing......

I am at a loss for words.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:15 pm

United till I die! I will always be proud of supporting this team.

City are just a money whore plastic club. They are only 5 points ahead...we'll claw them back.

just wasn't our day today!
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:19 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:I think I will leave football alone for a couple of weeks. Embarrassing......

I think United will be fine. If anything, this may push Fergie towards some transfer activity as the midfield was dead today.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:23 pm

The defeat hurt, we're obviously going to get trolled in the GS but I don't really care about that, the loss hurt more. If there is anything to take from this game is that it should be a learning curve.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:24 pm

MJGunner wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:I think I will leave football alone for a couple of weeks. Embarrassing......

I think United will be fine. If anything, this may push Fergie towards some transfer activity as the midfield was dead today.

With Cleverely, we bossed City's MF at the Charity sheild cup. I just hope I never ever see Evans in a Utd shirt again.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by azzurres Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:50 pm

All that hate focused on Evans, even though I agree with him being a culprit today, he was not THE culprit.

Throw me stones or whatever, but SAF got it all wrong today. Evans in central defense, Jones on the bench and Vidic not even on the match sheet ? What the hell, Vidic is strong mentally, he would have been able to cope with it, even after that red card in CL.

This was the most bewildering thing today, I still can not understand why Vidic did not play.

It is also time to consider buying a world class midfielder, ok Cleverley is good but he's been injured for ages now and thus we have one of the worst midfield in the EPL.
The depth in attack and defense is astonishing, but in midfield it is worrying. Not a single one of them is world class, Anderson, Fletcher, Carrick, how can SAF leave something like this untouched when games are won in the midfield. Cleverley out ? Midfield out, this can not happen in a team like Man Utd.

Rooney has done so much but he can not baby-sit the whole team anymore, we have been lucky to win/draw against Chelsea & Liverpool but it was bound to happen someday, a team taking its chances against United. I see no hope in CL this year and I am afraid City won't *bleep* up this year.

The mentality of the defense at the end was one of the worst I have ever seen, those last 3 goals should have never happened, yet it did.

Ferguson's "worst ever day", maybe now he'll stop tinkering with the line-up every now and then and finally set his mind on a fixed team. How many time has the midfield changed this season ? And Giggs has proved last year he is still world class even at CM, why not play him instead of Anderson.

Disappointed with the team, disgusted by the mentality at the end, feeling hopeless about Evans, but most of all, very angry with SAF.
azzurres
azzurres
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:13 pm

ronaldo__9 wrote:The defeat hurt, we're obviously going to get trolled in the GS but I don't really care about that, the loss hurt more. If there is anything to take from this game is that it should be a learning curve.

Well we felt the same way and it led to some transfer activity for us. But idk what will change with United. maybe reopen Sneijder talks?
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:35 am

You got that right Evans shouldnt have been there in the first place but the Vidic problem is more than just the red card in CL, he missed the crucial penalty that would have sent Serbia in the Euro and the guilt forced him to retire that is what i think sir Alex is would have had stressed upon while picking his cb's for a big game. Jones being left out was a surprise.

p.s.--utd will always be bigger than city..
sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:30 am

We were due a spanking. we rode our luck v Chelsea, Norwich, Basel and LFC. We came up against a team yesterday that were clinical and put away chances that came to them.

My beef with Evans is that he usually always *bleep* up for us...there is always one mistake he does in a game that creates a huge opportunity for the opposition. He is a huge liability, and I don't understand why the fck SAF didn't Jones on the right and move Smalling in the middle. He got sent off at a pivotal moment...we were only 0-1 down and could have clawed that back. I am just fed up with him....the guy has done well to mask his liability this season, only because Smalling and Jones have been breathing down his neck, but yesterday, he let down the team again...like he has been doing for the last year and a half.

Another player I am getting fed up with is Evra....he is getting on my nerves. His arrogance, complacency and general laziness is becoming to apparent. Hardly ever tracks back, his positioning is awful and when he does get forward, his crosses are usually shit and never beat the first man. Let's give this guy some comp by either starting Fabio or go out and buy a LB in January. Might give Evra a kick up the ass.

Another thing, I agree with SAF. At 1-3 down with only 10 mins to play, we should have made damage limitations and shut up shop. I know United have pride and attack no matter what, but with 10 men, we were never gonna get a result. The defence totally switched off and to concede 3 goals in 5 mins is a total disgrace. 1-6...we will never live this result down.

--------------

This result for me could have huge implications. The belief this result will give City will be monumental, and it could be the catalyst to their new era of dominance...just as how SAF and Utd did when they won the FA Cup under him.

Our game v Everton next week is our biggest fixture of the season. That game will absolutely tell us everything about where our heads is at. We cannot drop points and give City any extra leads in the table.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:41 am

Also, we have the worst midfield out of any top team.Spurs' midfield shits on ours. What I would give for Modric to play for us...sigh.

Carrick, Fletcher are too workman like. Absolutely no creativity...close them down, and all they resort too is protecting the back four. The former needs all the time in the world to be involved in a game and to boss it...he does have the occassional 'wow' performance like he did at Stamford Bridge in the CL last season and against Roma in 07...and he was very good in his debut season, but right now, he is not at the level United desperately need.

Anderson is too inconsistent. He thinks he is actually better than he really is, sprays too much Hollywood balls that lead to nowhere, barely a goal threat....just not good enough imo. Cleverley? We cannot be asking him to carry the burden of the whole MF at such a young age, he is just 21. That is too much pressure on him.

------------------

Let's get the cheque book out and beef up that MF in January...no ifs or buts. Our attack and defense has good depth...our MF is, to put it simply, shit!

PS hope that defeat doesn't affect our young players too badly.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:44 pm

THIS IS A F****KIN DISGRACE - As Drogba says Razz
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by canopeflyer Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:08 pm

gorooney wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:Sorry to say but I hope City wins this, the Mancs are in an outstanding form while they played Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal Surprised

cmon how can anyone root for city...they are so...hatable

dont want to be a dick , but where iam from its manu fans that are the hateable ones, all of the massive respect that I have for your team is tarnished by the attitude of your supporters, and therefore I was happy to see your team lose because it wiped the arrogant smile of thousands if not millions of your fans.. if manu got rip of their pompous mentality they would be loved all of the footballing world , like barcelona and not just by their own fans... PEACE
canopeflyer
canopeflyer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by canopeflyer Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:35 pm

does that count as trolling? i was just giving an honest opinion of why I dont like united fans... it was not a blatant attack on them or their forum...
canopeflyer
canopeflyer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down