Is Real Madrid the one who caused Barcelona to get better each year ?

+8
Gaudiola
Blue
Yuri Yukuv
The Madrid One
the xcx
Albiceleste
Onyx
Pedram
12 posters

Go down

Is Real Madrid the one who caused Barcelona to get better each year ? Empty Is Real Madrid the one who caused Barcelona to get better each year ?

Post by Pedram Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:02 pm

I mean if there was no Florentino Perez to spend for Madrid, could Barca be where they are now ?
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Is Real Madrid the one who caused Barcelona to get better each year ? Empty Re: Is Real Madrid the one who caused Barcelona to get better each year ?

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:11 pm

Do you mean from 2008?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Is Real Madrid the one who caused Barcelona to get better each year ? Empty Re: Is Real Madrid the one who caused Barcelona to get better each year ?

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:12 pm

I think Barcelona is the one that caused Barcelona to get better each year.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:13 pm

yea. when Perez arrived
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:14 pm

Nah. I think they would be where they are now regardless of Perez. If Perez wasn't here then I think we would still have a competitive team and we would still be a threat to Barca.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:16 pm

Nah i honestly dont think so, ref crowding, cheating & diving has made them more superior imo.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:18 pm

what logic is this pipita? Very Happy

if the galactico project was successful wed prob have broken records///
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:21 pm

mtfootball wrote:Nah. I think they would be where they are now regardless of Perez. If Perez wasn't here then I think we would still have a competitive team and we would still be a threat to Barca.

With that defenders and midfielders ? are you serious ?
Barca scored 6 goals at the Santiago Bernabeu in their first year under Pep Guardiola, wonder what could happen next year if we haven't Perez.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:25 pm

El Pipita wrote:
mtfootball wrote:Nah. I think they would be where they are now regardless of Perez. If Perez wasn't here then I think we would still have a competitive team and we would still be a threat to Barca.

Barca scored 6 goals at the Santiago Bernabeu in their first year under Pep Guardiola, wonder what could happen next year if we haven't Perez.

We would of probably bought better players. Also lets not forgot we lost 5-0 last November.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:27 pm

No doubt the passilo did something to barcelona, it was weird seeing it happen.

Also xavi-iniesta win the euro's while playing by each other def helped pave the way and instilled a winners mentality into those two players.

Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:27 pm

The Madrid One wrote:what logic is this pipita? Very Happy

if the galactico project was successful wed prob have broken records///

I don't say we were successful but feel we have forced them to get better with our improvements under Perez. if they didn't need more power to beat us why should they try harder each year ?
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:29 pm

they have a great philospohy.

cantera products i can name left to right, ffs we have in no way imo caused enough pressure for that to be the case.

they earned what they got. they are in the golden era of thweir club, as simple as that.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:32 pm

mtfootball wrote:
El Pipita wrote:

We would of probably bought better players. Also lets not forgot we lost 5-0 last November.

Calderon was a clown, he wouldn't even give a damn about our weaknesses and if we didn't get rid of him we would be still the same team which lost 6-2 to their main rival at their home.
the 5-0 case is a different story let's not mix "This" with "That".
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:34 pm

Well something would of happened. Besides we were all over the place that season with Ramos as temporary manager and injuries to some important players.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:39 pm

The xcx wrote:Nah i honestly dont think so, ref crowding, cheating & diving has made them more superior imo.
"more superior"
Rolling Eyes

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:46 pm

Barca won the treble before Perez arrived, so they haven't got much better imo.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaudiola Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:50 pm

El Pipita wrote:I mean if there was no Florentino Perez to spend for Madrid, could Barca be where they are now ?

I do think so, for two reasons:

1. For decades, a hypothetical simple deal endured between the Barça and Madrid: Barça could be the indie rocker "més que un club" and win the Copa del Rey, while European glory belonged to mega-stars Madrid. "Sadly", while titles have accumulated at Barça, the moral superiority complex has withered before the forces of capital and human frailty.

Let's counted. Barcelona's current payroll exceeds Madrid's. Barça needed a short-term loan to make payroll last year. After the recent election, Rosell, the new President, threatened to file suit over hidden debts.
And, the unthinkable has happened, Barça sold the front of their shirt to Qatar.

2. Many Madrid fans delight in these pleasures. They poke fun on Twitter and some other places. When Real played Barcelona, it used to be a metaphor for Madrid being "really" rich and successful and Barça being "less" rich but still pretty successful. But now both clubs belong to the same country club. And the world is poorer for it.

Thus, be prepared for what's worse or better, depend on how you like to fantasizes. Madrid has retained Mourinho and will spend this summer buying value players to mount a serious La Liga run.

It remained to be seen "who will cause Barcelona to get better".........
Gaudiola
Gaudiola
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:01 pm

lol barca were goin to be great with this team and players having all played with each other n messi.. having said that, since madrid are barca's main and eternal rivals and in europe too so as it has always been both teams have spurred to other to do better to outwit the other and humble the other.. barca are doin it pretty well now but next seasons yet another journey
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:02 pm

WOW arrogance madrid taking credit for barca's success

:lol!:
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:02 pm

white_star wrote:WOW arrogance madrid taking credit for barca's success

:lol!:
Exactly my thoughts when I read the thread

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:07 pm

It's true. They've been riding the "Madrid is evil" train because of Florentino and his Galactiflops philosophy. That, along with the fact that they play successful and (according to some) beautiful football, is why Refce ... <cough> Barcelona got better each year.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:36 pm

El Pipita wrote:I mean if there was no Florentino Perez to spend for Madrid, could Barca be where they are now ?
You seem to assume that Barca have become better because of Perez, when it's exactly the opposite. If Barca didn't win a treble before Florentino came, would they have spent the hundreds of millions they did?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum