+4
Patrick Bateman
checazzofai
schnix
McLewis
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Post-match discussion: Derby della Capitale - Page 2 Empty Re: Post-match discussion: Derby della Capitale

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:36 pm

Did you know the guys Mike,or did you just so happen to be in the same place watching it *pub* or something ?

Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post-match discussion: Derby della Capitale - Page 2 Empty Re: Post-match discussion: Derby della Capitale

Post by ErPupone Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:27 am

The Fonz wrote:Did you know the guys Mike,or did you just so happen to be in the same place watching it *pub* or something ?

I knew a couple of the guys (I'm good friends with one of the Roma guys and I had met one of the Laziali before). It was at a friend's apartment.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:12 am

Wednesday 19 October, 2011
Kjaer: 'I'll win the next derby'

Simon Kjaer hopes to make up for his red card in the derby by “winning the next one for all the Roma fans.”

The defender was sent off during the incident when he brought down Cristian Brocchi to give away a spot kick in their 2-1 defeat to Lazio.

“The referee could give the foul, I guess. It wasn’t a huge foul, but I did stretch out my arm and Brocchi was clever, as he turned to the right as soon as he felt contact on his left arm,” Kjaer told Sky Sport Italia.

“Seeing that, the official awarded the penalty and flashed the red card that effectively ended the game.

“It was a bad time for me and two really tough days. Fortunately, my family helped me get through it.

“I was above all upset for the fans who cared so much about this very important game, but now I feel better. We have to look ahead to beating Palermo.

“After that I am already focusing on the next derby and winning that one for all the Roma fans.

“So many people came to reassure me over the last couple of days. They said I have to look forward and not think about it anymore. They let me realise it is only a game, albeit a very important one for all the supporters.”

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:24 am

Apparently everyone was encouraging him this week during practice since he seemed a little down. Good sign.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by checazzofai Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:01 am

Hopefully Kjaer keeps his head up and forgets about this, he will have chances to make up for it. Its nice to hear people are getting behind him and not piling on.

It was a huge dive by the scumbag Brocchi but the fact that Kjaer reached out and touched him showed his inexperience. It was a naive move. He has to know that a veteran like Brocchi will go down at the slightest touch
checazzofai
checazzofai
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum