Trans Tasman Test and Four Nations

2 posters

Go down

Trans Tasman Test and Four Nations Empty Trans Tasman Test and Four Nations

Post by fatman123 Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:14 am

cant even explain how happy i was when i heard this game was on yesterday!!!!
just like Kizz seems to be getting everyone here into watching the a-league (even i watched a game affraid ) im going to do my bit to try get you all into the greatest game in Australia, Rugby League

And what better way to get into the game then by watching a "friendly" between the two best teams in the world, Australiana nd NZ? which it at 4.00 tomorrow Sydney time

Then starting on the 29th of October is the four nations tournament between England, Wales, Australian and NZ which is a great tournament because you can see the three biggest teams in the game (and Wales) going at it in a round robbin tournament and then 1st plays 2nd in the final. Also the good thing about this years tournament (from a nuetrals perspective) is Australia arent going to flog everyone, NZ and to a degree England, are really going to give them a run for their money so itll make for good watching!

Also unlike football, in Rugby league international football is of a higher quality then club football (although state of origin is a higer level then international) so this really is elite level football, so get in a support the game, starting tomorrow 4pm sydney time
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Trans Tasman Test and Four Nations Empty Re: Trans Tasman Test and Four Nations

Post by BarcaKizz Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:17 am

Wtf... Are you serious? Rugby World Cup is on tomorrow and you're trying to get us to watch some dodgy friendly of Rugbish League? The worst international sport lol.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:39 am

rugby union........i think ive heard of that game, isnt that the one that rugby league players go to when they want more money or are banned rom rugby league (dell) and when they come back theyre fat and have lost all their skill (see tahu, tiquri, gaz, dell, rodgers, cross, $BW etc)
actually isnt thugby union the one that steals all of rugby league talent to supplement their lack of talent?
ahhh that rugby union? the one where 10 men jump on eachother in a big man pile, the one where you can win a game without scoring a try, that rugby union ive heard of that game, thats the one where theres no individual skill at all and they just kick it round for 80 minutes trying to get within feild goal range

Kizz your a smart man, do yourself a favour and watch a real sport, you'll thank me for it!

and i wont even start on your commentary, phil gould+ray warren=the greatest commentary team in the history of sports
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:57 am

fatman123 wrote:
and i wont even start on your commentary, phil gould+ray warren=the greatest commentary team in the history of sports
Shocked Not sure if serious scratch
Ray Warren is funny, but a bit annoying. Phil Gould is a f***ing idiot.

Boring Union isn't great, but Union is better because there is more space generally. Forwards occupied in the maul and then the backs get room to move and make runs. The Aussies are very exciting. Cooper, Beale, Ioane, Barnes etc. all great talents...

Rugby League I used to like, but then I realised how corrupt it is and how f***ing stupid NRL players are. The game is idiots running straight at a wall of players for 5 tackles before they kick the ball. Its repetetive and dull.

But yeah.. its subjective... and I don't really care that much, but I don't like it.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:40 am

i will reply to that one day, but for now, this is the quickest way that i cna tell you what i think of rugby union:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum