Capello hails the new Juventus

Go down

Capello hails the new Juventus  Empty Capello hails the new Juventus

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:48 am

England manager Fabio Capello is bowled over by Juventus and their new stadium. “The club has clear ideas and a big project.”
The Coach won two Serie A titles in Turin, although they were stripped in the Calciopoli scandal of 2006.

“I am not at all surprised to see Juventus top of the table,” Capello told Tuttosport.

“The Bianconeri are a great side and can achieve important results. The secret is in the club behind them.

“President Andrea Agnelli has clear ideas and a big project. I am happy for him, as it wasn’t easy. Last season perhaps he showed a lack of experience and acted on instinct, but now you can see the fruits of his labour.”

The centrepiece of the project is the new Juventus Stadium, the first arena in Serie A to be owned by a club rather than rented from the local council.

“It’s wonderful and decisive, as having a stadium like this makes the difference. Take the game against Milan. In another context, in my view Juve would not have been able to win that match.

“There are also many different advantages to owning your stadium, as you can do what you like, when you like. In Italy we are still quite far behind in these terms.”

Capello looked at his past at Juventus and the future, with his England contract running out after Euro 2012 and rumours of a bid from Russian club Anzhi.

“I won everything with Juventus on the field of play. At this moment I am 100 per cent concentrated on my work.

“After the European Championship I will make a decision on my future, but it’s all still up in the air.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum