Is Edinson Cavani the best striker in the world?

+20
michael1
Highburied
The Messiah
S32TABLANCA
zarola
rwo power
Sushi Master
Raptorgunner
Magricos
uzonero
aford92
baresi
Kick
dostoevsky
S
Pedram
Divine Intervention
Adit
jibers
pasquale22
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Is Edinson Cavani the best striker in the world? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Edinson Cavani the best striker in the world?

Post by CroInter Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:42 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
CroInter wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:Bias blinds the eye.

It was a handball, Ref did not see it.

Pretending it should have been blown is ridicilous. Saying implementing 100% of the rules would stop football from being played is a gross exaggeration as well.

You say that should not have been penalty?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35TbGjt-weA

I said it was a penalty, but what can you do after the game.

Red part says it was a handball, therefore a foul, and in the box therefore a penalty. Ref did not see it however which is probably why he didn't call it.

Yes you say it was handball but then twist! "Pretending it should have been blown is ridicilous."

Is my english so bad i dont get it? Or are you saying "Pretending it should have been blown is ridicilous." coz ref didnt see it, thus it couldnt be blown?

Edit: ignore all this :coffee:

CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Is Edinson Cavani the best striker in the world? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Edinson Cavani the best striker in the world?

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:48 pm

CroInter wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:
CroInter wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:Bias blinds the eye.

It was a handball, Ref did not see it.

Pretending it should have been blown is ridicilous. Saying implementing 100% of the rules would stop football from being played is a gross exaggeration as well.

You say that should not have been penalty?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35TbGjt-weA

I said it was a penalty, but what can you do after the game.

Red part says it was a handball, therefore a foul, and in the box therefore a penalty. Ref did not see it however which is probably why he didn't call it.

Yes you say it was handball but then twist! "Pretending it shouldn't have been blown is ridicilous."

Is my english so bad i dont get it? Or are you saying "Pretending it should have been blown is ridicilous." coz ref didnt see it, thus it couldnt be blown?

Edit: ignore all this Is Edinson Cavani the best striker in the world? - Page 3 2859867778

If you read the post above, you would have realized it was a spelling/grammar mistake I forgot the n't.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3