guest7
FalcaoPunch
The Madrid One
Sniper__90
EarlyPrototype
35 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia - Page 5 Empty Re: The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia

Post by Adit Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:59 pm

He was meh,but expected for a debut.

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia - Page 5 Empty Re: The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:03 pm

Adit wrote:He was meh,but expected for a debut.

He went from 3rd division in Spain to starting against Real Madrid in only his first start in the top division EVER!

That considered he had a pretty good game ffs.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Dont think he was meh, but the video isnt showing all his touches.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Good game is a stretch,he was horrible for a normal player.Decent for a debut guy lol
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:09 pm

I think he was good considering that he only played in division 3 so far. For a 1st start against one of the 3 best teams in the world, away with his team, he did well enough.

If he had bossed, the knee jerking would be of epic proportion.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:11 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:I think he was good considering that he only played in division 3 so far. For a 1st start against one of the 3 best teams in the world, away with his team, he did well enough.

If he had bossed, the knee jerking would be of epic proportion.

Exactly thank you Nick for understanding what the frack I was trying to say

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:23 pm

i agree he was fine considering... but to compare him to Hazard is insane. Even in terms of raw talent they're not in the same league.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:38 pm

sarabia isnt half the player hazard and neymar are,specially experience wise while they have the same age
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:50 pm

I disagree on the talent level on grounds stated by others above. However even if he doesn't reach the heights the other two do, I take a Castilla product, a Madridista, over someone who isn't one...
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:15 pm

Ozil was a barca fan,does that mean you wouldn't want him?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:52 pm

Sarabia is still a kid, you can't really say if he is better or worse than someone.

Players peak at different times.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:25 pm

I thought Sarabia did meh, but good considering his circumstances. IMO hes on the right track, starting and getting lots of playing time in La Liga, in our little brother club where we can keep an eye on him. I dont know how he is on player development, but Luis Garcia is a good, intelligent coach and Sarabia has two years at least to develop. We should just leave him alone and see what happens.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:05 pm

Pablito destroying serbia u19

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:53 pm

Was too nasty eco smile
With his ambitious and hard work, two years with Getafe in la Liga BBVA well supervised, he will improve skills and talent (yet get it) and become among the best in spain and Europe. Just hard work lad.
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:12 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Pablito destroying serbia u19

WOWWWW, EXCEPTIOANL Performance! Shocked Shocked What a Face

Deserves a 9 or 9.5, loook at the chemistry between morata and sarabia Embarassed .

He seems a combination of ozil and godtze. lol

All he needs to do is polish his skills, increase passing accurace to 90% per match, polish his finishing and positioning like ozil and be consistent as ozil.

His body is like ozil when he first got here so he might need to add some muscles to it, not much to slow him.

I SAY Sarabia >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Canales

but i would have both after 1 or 2 year, also loan morata and jessi to some spainsh team, he is wasted in the castila team.

------------Benz/Pipa/Mora
Neymer--------Ozil---------Hazard
Jessi---------Canales-------Sarbia

lol nice

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:27 pm

It was a u-19 tournament... and we're talking serbian u-19 to boot. That's like div 3 or 4 in one of the top countries.

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:42 pm

i know i know, but it was still exceptional. though lol.

He is being played as an LM in getafe when infact he is an AM.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:48 pm

The point is that he is among the elite for his age group. He'll be playing next to most of these guys when they grow up.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:59 pm

Zealous wrote:The point is that he is among the elite for his age group. He'll be playing next to most of these guys when they grow up.

Actually, other than in Spain, most of the elite guys are already pro and have a very tough time participating in the youth teams. The youth tournament schedule is really messed up and the coaches won't take in kids that pick and choose the games they can play. The kids are also often fighting for playing time in the top teams and can't afford to miss the summer exhibition season (that's their tryout basically). It's a huge problem in France. Pro teams in the EPL vehemently discourage international participation for youth teamers.

The other thing is that in most countries, the uber-talented 19 year olds go to the A team directly as they usually already have a pro season or two in them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:11 pm

That all may be true but there is more than one way to get to the dance.

Besides that doesn't really mean he is any less talented. If Maradona played in the second division you'd still be able to see that he was pretty good. It's similar here although obviously at a lower level. Look at his passing range, his touch, and how he dictates play in advanced positions. He is a great player and given the chance ina big team he could do very well for himself.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:17 pm

This year and the next, we'll see if Sarabia is a La Liga level player to begin with. Then, we'll see if he's a very good La Liga player... and finally, whether he's Madrid quality.

It's way too early to tell with him. He's definitely not a wunderkid. He'll need to work himself up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:18 pm

Sarabia reminds me of a young guti.vision,passing,technique and final ball are his strenght.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:21 pm

I disagree Sports, he clearly is madrid quality talent wise. He isnt a wunderkid because our promotion system is messed up and we couldnt bring him up ourselves, but it's quite obvious the talent is there. If Wenger had signed him he would be blowing up by now.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:24 pm

We'll see. Once he shows up big time against pros as opposed to 3rd and 4th division players, i'll start to get hyped. Right now, i think he shows promise and that's about it. I feel the same way about Morata, which is why i think he's wasting a year with Castilla in 2011-2012.

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:09 pm

sportsczy wrote:This year and the next, we'll see if Sarabia is a La Liga level player to begin with. Then, we'll see if he's a very good La Liga player... and finally, whether he's Madrid quality.

It's way too early to tell with him. He's definitely not a wunderkid. He'll need to work himself up.

What is your defenition of wunderkind?
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:01 pm

Saetablanca wrote:
sportsczy wrote:This year and the next, we'll see if Sarabia is a La Liga level player to begin with. Then, we'll see if he's a very good La Liga player... and finally, whether he's Madrid quality.

What is your defenition of wunderkind?

Already superstars in their teenage year or right at 20. Neymar and Hazard currently. All our starting forwards, CR7, ozil and benz, had breakthrough years at or before the age of 20. So did Higuain. None of these guys were just starting their pro careers and figuring out if they belonged... they broke down the gates when they got their chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next