+4
Sushi Master
rwo power
BAYERN_MUNICH
huntsman
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bayern München Legends: Oliver Kahn  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bayern München Legends: Oliver Kahn

Post by rwo power Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:44 am

Idrisozet wrote:When have you ever see an article saying this talent is better than the other, it's unbelievable.
I totally love your conspiracy theory about Stubsi Bayern München Legends: Oliver Kahn  - Page 2 Rofl_smilie

Give me just one reason why all papers, tabloids and football magazines would be bribed to falsely hype one player before another? Who exactly has an advantage of that other than the player, and I totally don't see him having the media power or money to actually manage that feat?

Is he mayhap a black magician who bewitched the press and all coaches he played with? hmm

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Bayern München Legends: Oliver Kahn  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bayern München Legends: Oliver Kahn

Post by The Messiah Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:55 am

rwo power wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:When have you ever see an article saying this talent is better than the other, it's unbelievable.
I totally love your conspiracy theory about Stubsi Bayern München Legends: Oliver Kahn  - Page 2 Rofl_smilie

Give me just one reason why all papers, tabloids and football magazines would be bribed to falsely hype one player before another? Who exactly has an advantage of that other than the player, and I totally don't see him having the media power or money to actually manage that feat?

Is he mayhap a black magician who bewitched the press and all coaches he played with? hmm

Because some people always feel there is need to over-hype Bayern Munich starter, Loew actually said in last world cup the reason why he played Badstuber is because he plays for Bayern. Didn't you see he was dropped after one match.

Badstuber isn't a good defender, time will prove it. Breno and DVB are better than him.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:16 am

rwo power wrote:

You know my thoughts on Badstuber but I will go on a separate point.

What I am surprised about is how you haven't noticed how pretty much all Bavarian prospects receive a far more special treatment than the rest of the Germans do.

Hyping up a player profusely in tabloids or by journalists isn't a new thing as its all done annoying so in the Italian, Spanish and English media to the point where a player is eventually overhyped and crushed by the expectations of the hype itself.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:26 am

Arquitecto wrote:
rwo power wrote:

What I am surprised about is how you haven't noticed how pretty much all Bavarian prospects receive a far more special treatment than the rest of the Germans do.

Hyping up a player profusely in tabloids or by journalists isn't a new thing as its all done annoying so in the Italian, Spanish and English media to the point where a player is eventually overhyped and crushed by the expectations of the hype itself.
I would agree with you about the tabloids, but in Badstubers case he is also considered top by Tiger Gerland, Ralf Rangnick (who desperately wanted him for Hoffenheim, but was refused by Gerland), by Van Gaal, Jupp Heynckes and Joachim Löw, too. So there seems to be an even more sinister agenda going on, if he is really so crappy as some people believe.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:50 am

rwo power wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
rwo power wrote:

I would agree with you about the tabloids, but in Badstubers case he is also considered top by Tiger Gerland, Ralf Rangnick (who desperately wanted him for Hoffenheim, but was refused by Gerland), by Van Gaal, Jupp Heynckes and Joachim Löw, too. So there seems to be an even more sinister agenda going on, if he is really so crappy as some people believe.

As mentioned, my point didn't apply about Badstuber.

But I'll give you something the ponder....

Idriozet is known as the Bayern fanatic who hypes every single one of his players to the point where it infuriates the posters within this forum. But don't you think its odd that he doesn't rate Stubsi as we both know him well enough to know how he tends to hype his team a little to much no?

I gave my thoughts on Badstuber already as with my praise on his potential but inconsistent performances, and I do think Idriozet might be a tad bit harsh if not a lot. But there has to be something wrong here if Idriozet doesn't rate Stubsi considering once again, his hype for Bayern players. Very Happy

And I doubt there is a sinister agenda going on as this probably is only with the poster mentioned above. Laughing
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:09 am

rwo power wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
rwo power wrote:

No manager have had their hopes in Badstuber as much as Van Gaal, at some point he said Badstuber will always play for him as long as he's the coach. But Van Gaal couldn't even hang on to those words in less than 6months, he criticise Badstuber to the extent he was crying and Breno took over as a starter.

Badstuber will disappoint many of us, I used to be crazy about Badstuber when Van Gaal first introduced him in 2009 but after seeing him play for nearly 3years now, I've lost all hope and I can bet a million pounds that he will not reach expectation.

My prediction are in 2 season time, he will end up like Lell.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:37 am

Arquitecto wrote:
rwo power wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
rwo power wrote:

As mentioned, my point didn't apply about Badstuber.

But I'll give you something the ponder....

Idriozet is known as the Bayern fanatic who hypes every single one of his players to the point where it infuriates the posters within this forum. But don't you think its odd that he doesn't rate Stubsi as we both know him well enough to know how he tends to hype his team a little to much no?

I gave my thoughts on Badstuber already as with my praise on his potential but inconsistent performances, and I do think Idriozet might be a tad bit harsh if not a lot. But there has to be something wrong here if Idriozet doesn't rate Stubsi considering once again, his hype for Bayern players. Very Happy

And I doubt there is a sinister agenda going on as this probably is only with the poster mentioned above. Laughing

I used to criticise Van Buyten some season ago, I said all such of things about him but funny enough this season he has proven me wrong. Our best central defender this season is Daniel Van Buyten net to him is Boateng. Yes Van Buyten might be slow and sometimes has his problems but he's strong and causes trouble for every opponent, very dangerous in the front of goal – In complete contrary to Holger Badstuber-except for his freekicks, even with that-Van Buyten has managed to score a powerful freekick this season and turn a ball apart with a venomous hit, Badstuber on the contrary has scored nothing, nothing at, so what is the noise for that he has a good freekick, 1 goal since 2009.(3 *bleep* years)

I agree DVB was almost sorted out but he came back like Phoenix from the ashes this season and He was a beast at home against manchester city (2:0 to Bayern Munich). Bayern are yet to lost a match or draw one whenever he and Boateng play as CB, in other words Bayern have won all their matches in the absent of Badstuber(if I am not wrong)

Don't let anyone deceive you with statistic and useless kickers articles who also failed to mention how Badstuber is the echo man, who hardly make any real, challenging or difficult tackles, most time he's left with easy peasy tackles or left over balls by Boateng or DVB. The real deal is that, sometime ago Kaiser and Hoeness mentioned that they will like to have a defender like Pique, who can dictate the game from defence and who developed his game in Bayern Munich Academy. As a result they tried signing Hummels January last year, we tried to unsettle him with the buyout clause that was in his contract but he disappointed us and extended his contract, so they decided to stick with Badstuber(they had no choice Anyways) and went ahead with the plan of having such defender. This is the reason why Badstuber starts every Game, even though Jupp's claims he will rotates the team but Badstuber never get rotated(obviously he's not that good, he's not indispensable to the defence ) Hoeness want to see him develop quickly and Most Media are trying to make it look like he's better than Hummels, which he's definitely not, he's not even closed and to add to that Badstuber potential defensively ain't that great.

What annoy me most about him, is when he tries to control other defender such as DVB and Boateng who are far older than him and have more experience, he had a fight with DVB sometime ago as a result of this.

Badstuber is highly and heavily over-rated, Badstuber had 282 duels(tackle, challenge, battle, whatever it is) Winning winning 67% while Mats Hummels has 361 duels, winning 66%. Clear Hummels had to deal with much tougher tackle unlike Badstuber who just sit at the back waiting for easy left over tackles but failing as usually when it really matters http://www.bundesliga.de/de/liga/clubs/fc-bayern-muenchen/index.php

Badstuber is too slow for his age, it will become even worst when he's older or add weight, he's not the best concerning clean tackles and he´s way too skinny and weak. Good game opening but his primary task is to win the ball clean and fast. He's a decent defender in the Bundesliga, but hes just not good enough for international class. Say for example he completely failed against City 2nd leg giving away the goal Yaya Toure Scored, couldn't keep his compulsion against Napoli in both match, 1st leg he scored an own goal(not %100 he's fault but he could have done much more better) 2nd leg he got red carded when Napoli decided to play rugged.

Going back to 2009, he got screwed by Valencia and Nani add to that Krasic, this season I've seen decent Bundesliga attacker turn him inside out, against Bremen Rosenberg turned him inside out and scored, against Dortmund lewandowski humiliated him.

What is the point of winning 67percent of easy peasy duels or left over tackles(like Badstuber always does) and then letting 33% of lost important duels lead to goals because those are the important ones it is still not sayin anything that Badstuber is a good defender. 30 percent of attacker Bayern has to deal with are the dangerous ones, the other 70 are easy especially in Bundesliga but you can not say that in respect to Dortmund or Schalke because team are not to scared to push forward against them.

Bayern munich has world class forwards, there are days when defense has to do nothing but just stop the ball and play it to a midfielder. What I am pointing out is that the qualitity of duels is the arguement that counts, and looking at this, I have my problems with saying that Badstuber is a good defender, if anything he's a coward failing to show up when it really matters. But him in Dortmund, Schalke or Dante Position, we won't even be here having this dialogue.

When has Badstuber ever saved Bayern Munich from a defeat? (Van Buyten has even Boateng did against City 1st leg) When exactly does Badstuber show this his supposed skills? Obviously, when hiding against amazing Bayern Munich Midfielders and attacker especially when playing against poor teams in the Bundesliga who are afraid to push forward.

When playing against great forwards on international level, who pressurise him Badstuber is bound to make mistakes, I can guarantee you this, all you just have to do is Remember the match against Napoli both legs, City 2nd leg, Serbian, Manchester United etc.

Bayern Munich have played amazedly well this season when Schweini and Tymo/Gustavo(when in form) are playing in front of defense, the defender hardly have any problem. I have see us smash our opponents at home…4:0, 4:1 5:0 and even 7:0, even players like Aguero, Silva, Pizarro, Podolski, Cavanni, Rossi, looked like shit when playing against us as much as Cisse of Freiburg and other shitty teams in Bundesliga. Reason for this is because they dont come to the alianz arena to win they are scared of Kroos, Schweini, Tymo, Robben, Gomez, Ribery our Defense has nothing really to work on, no one fear our defence, at least not as much as Barcelona or any top team defense, maybe Madrid (But I dont really like to praise them, phony club)

In Conclusion World class Bayern Munich offensive players = nothing really to work for Badstuber. Considering the amount of Bayern quality and compare it to Bundesliga then you can say in 8 of 10 cases Badstuber have Easy peasy duels(challenge, tackles)…But fails in the 2 most important or deadly ones, unlike Hummels or Howedes who have to deal with more difficult duels considering when you compare the quality of their team to Bundesliga.

But then again even against the so called small teams like Hanover, Ausburgs which comes to my mind, Badstuber was also poor. No good game against Werder Bremen either (no chance against Naldo, Rosenberg I think)

Dont get me wrong – I dont hate Badstuber, 2009 I was all out there praising him because of what I heard about him, saying he forced Lucio out of the team because he's such a great prospect, but it is clearly obvious now that it was one of the most stupid decision in recent years to sell Lucio to Inter, not only that Inter won cpl final but also Badstuber will never ever be as good as Lucio, not even close. From most neutral point of view badstuber has no talent or potential, we all saw or should I say read what Former Bayern Legend Basler said about him, that he is the weakest link in Bayern line-up and has no business playing for Bayern.

Regarding his talent, apart form his distribution, which he got obviously because he used to play as a defensive midfielder for Bayern Munich Reserve sometime ago, Badstuber doesn't seems to be very athletic and strong, his positioning is very poor(many people say he has good positioning but that is so wrong) too many bad tackles from which the opponent could suffer a serious injury easily. A player (can't remember his name) has complained bitterly and accused him this season of trying to break his leg.(not a clean tackler) Not the fastest either.

In short terms: A decent defender is much more in the limelight when he has nothing really to do in his area, any defender will shine if they put him in Badstuber position and Hummels or Howedes will do much more better

International side:

Sorted out by joachim loew after one match in the world cup finals
(playin right back)

Silly yellow and red cards in this seasons CL, avoidable own goal, allowing Toure score.

Poor performance against manchester city (0:2 down against mancity)

Poor display against napoli
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun May 06, 2012 9:17 am

LOL, today in the "Doppelpass" (a football talk show at Sport1), Oliver Kahn as pundit was asked about the scene when he appeared to bite Dortmund's Heiko Herrlich, and he replied deadpan:

"Hitzfeld hatte damals vor dem Spiel gesagt, wir sollen uns am Gegner festbeissen." (="Hitzfeld said before the match that we should get our teeth into the opponent.")
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2